• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M!X

• iiswhoiis_max

• Dula Peep

• XDNA

what a shock

IMG_8152.thumb.gif.ed1d92b5eef6b37e1d13b

maybe this is her sarcastic humour way of telling us the album is ready :dancehall:

Edited by Raphy23

girl just say you retired atp :rip:

• Thanks 1

On 4/9/2024 at 4:16 PM, ImsoLOUD said:

As someone that was releasing an album every year from 2005-2012 and then 2016, I think it is perfectly fine for her to take her time. 

There is no excuse for her taking an eight year break when she doesn't even write her own music, if she truly had a passion for music then the album would've been out by now. 
-

I've lost interest in this album, I'll listen to it if it's ever released but I'm not anticipating her return anymore. There are tons of other artists out there that actually like making music.

On 4/9/2024 at 11:39 AM, Dula Peep said:

looks like that Black Panther lullaby will be her last song ever.....

AapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbc

Yall do the most on Lift Me Up 🙄

queen just give us 10 versions of lift me up 

I mean it's been years that she's recording music and yes, probably she has tons of new songs... but what gets me the most is how there isn't a single one that she desperately wants to put out. That usually happens with most artists when they're making albums and yet nothing for her. And for her it should be easy since she mostly record demos that are already done and handled to her, it's not like she sits down and create something from the scratch :rip:

Maybe she just doesn't want to release anything and that's totally fine, but the constant teasing to the fans always leads up to disappointment and must be annoying to them. Not to mention how useless her halftime show was since there was nothing to promote, just like all of these magazine covers which only have good pics but there's nothing we don't know already.

• Like 1

Rihanna is lying. What were all those songs that were registered over the years? She's recorded music, but probably just doesn't like it. 

stop trying to make Rihanna happen.  It's too late. 

i mean to be clear she definitely has …… i mean $h!t probably like 10 albums worth of material she's recorded in almost the 10 years since ANTI , she just doesn't have the songs that she's wanting/excited to release

She's the biggest troll among the MPGs omg. :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

The visual part is done, she just needs another 10 years for the music, just let the girl work, it's coming 

• Haha 1

Genuinely do not think music is coming. Rihanna was NEVER an album artist. It was always a collection of little hit singles, which was fine throughout the early 2000s and 2010s, but thing have changed. Her grand success with ANTI was a fluke, and people look back on that album as some revelation of artistic identity when it's really just...mid. Nostalgia has people still eating it up and praising it, and hopefully that will carry her legacy for years to come. She has EVERYTHING to lose from putting out more music and nothing to gain. If she puts out a flop album that could lead people to reevaluate her catalogue and that wouldn't be in her best interest. Rihanna was always a pop singer, not an artist. Somewhere along the lines that got blurred and here we are...I don't anticipate an R9 coming out ever, if she's smart, which I have to hand it to her, she is!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Leave this woman alone. She does not want to record an album.

• Haha 1

I think she is over music and is not interested  anymore

Can she stfu already? I'm actually getting annoyed at this point. It was cute at first but now it's just getting old. Just say nothing Rih and keep making new lipstick colours :mandown:

Despite her constantly trolling her fans I don't really feel pissed. She has 8 albums and a **** ton of singles. A discography much bigger than some legends. Maybe we could wait some more if it ever comes.

Tbh I think it would be best for her to say she has retired from music so people can move on :rip: and if she decides to put out new music anyways it will just be a pleasant surprise for her fans, win win

• Like 1

she is a billionnaire and I think all of the money killed her music' passion

I wish she would do some features at least. 

Channel 5 Crying GIF by KTLA 5 News

11 hours ago, Nippy'sReceipts said:

I think she is over music and is not interested  anymore

Nah it ain't that why do a new album and a whole tour when she can get paid for one giga year BIG

next year she has songs for the smurfs paramount must have dug deep into their pockets for that

Maybe the Key Holder stole her album again and shes gonna make us GPS to some pyramids on the beach to defeat him and get the album for $0.99

The way she likes to toy with her fans. :rip: but pretty much yeah, I don't think she wants to release music anytime soon and the constant begging about it seems to annoy her at most.

R9 is the upcoming Smurfs soundtrack 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.