• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• SleepingTigers

• Khamis

1 hour ago, Joyride said:

the wordplay on this is wild. it's also her signature at this point.

A Nonsense Christmas you will always be famous 

Edited by Cain
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Lovett said:

UK Apple Music

#19. (+7) Sabrina Carpenter – "Espresso"

UK Apple Music

#17. (+2) Sabrina Carpenter – "Espresso"

thats me espresso.. is a cute line. The whole song is a vibe i hate tik tok songs like i wanted more of the intro music playing throughout the song.

2 minutes ago, kayliah said:

thats me espresso.. is a cute line. The whole song is a vibe i hate tik tok songs like i wanted more of the intro music playing throughout the song.

I don't think this was a tik tok song. I mean it's just an ear candy catchy bop that's usually spammed on radio. but nothing screams tik tok to me on the song 

US AM:

61. Espresso (+8) *New Peak*

20 minutes ago, Lovett said:

UK Apple Music

14 now!!!

• Like 1

happy this is still gaining. hope it can out peak  Feather which reached #26 on Billboard . it became the lowest peaking song that reached #1 at pop radio.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

I don't mean this as shade, but it's like someone put Ariana and Selena in a blender and came out with the perfect sugary sweet summer bop

Sounds nothing like Ariana and Selena has no vocal talent to pull any of Sabrina's songs

• Haha 1

Super cute song! I love it. 

Her last album didn't really click with me outside of a couple songs but I am fully ready to hear more from her. She has an it factor for me, and I'm excited to see what she does next:flower:

Such a bop! So glad Sabrina's getting the love she deserves. I remember liking Thumbs in like 2017 and wondering why she wasn't bigger. :clap3:

This would be a great lead single for her album since Emails was released almost 2 years ago.

I'm hoping this song brings back some of her old catalogue that can still go viral and is very catchy and give it lots of streams.

Looking At Me, Paris, Sue Me, Prfct

• Thanks 1

This is SO SO good! Holy. Never ever listened to a song of hers but this is such a great song. Stuck on repeat.

barbiegrande
59 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Sounds nothing like Ariana and Selena has no vocal talent to pull any of Sabrina's songs

No shade because I like the song, but it's not that vocally challenging. Her cadence in the verses is giving Selena, jmo

Edited by barbiegrande
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

No shade because I like the song, but it's not that vocally challenging. Her cadence in the verses is giving Selena, jmo

Sorry but this does not sounds like Selena at all. She can't even sings fast with no pauses between chorus and verses like Sabrina does in Nonsense and Espresso.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Sabrina could pull Love On but Selena couldn't pull Espresso and that's that no matter how hard to trying to call her a daughter she could never be a daughter of somone who didn't bring anything original to the table and that applies to both Selena and Ariana

Edited by lillavend3r

This is honestly her lightning in a bottle moment. She needs to capitalize on this and release also a strong second single and she will have chances of turning into the next big pop girl :giraffe:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lillavend3r said:

Sabrina could pull Love On but Selena couldn't pull Espresso and that's that no matter how hard to trying to call her a daughter she could never be a daughter of somone who didn't bring anything original to the table and that applies to both Selena and Ariana

The Selena drags are accurate (although Espresso doesn't take that much vocal talent to pull off) but Sabrina is definitely, at least partly, Ariana's daughter. Nonsense was basically an Ariana AI and the Lolita aesthetic with the tiny dresses and bulky heels is definitely giving My Everything / DW.

52 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

The Selena drags are accurate, (although Espresso doesn't take that much vocal talent to pull off) but Sabrina is definitely, at least partly, Ariana's daughter. Nonsense was basically an Ariana AI and the Lolita aesthetic with the tiny dresses and bulky heels is definitely giving My Everything / DW.

Only thing that resembles Ariana music is the trap pop production. And she definitely didn't brought that to the mainstream. Good vocals is ripping off Ariana now? lolita aesthetic & huge heels weren't a original concept so Ariana ripped off every other pop girl before her then

I'm obsessed with this 😭

This song is so infectious :flame: 

I think I like this more than Nonsense even.

9 hours ago, Lovett said:

UK Apple Music

UK Apple Music

#12. (+5) Sabrina Carpenter – "Espresso"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.