Jade Thirlwall lead single apparently a Simon Cowell diss

glitch

45 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

I've heard a demo, but I'm not sure of anything I can compare the song to. The song is very pop though, it reminds me of Tove Lo. It starts off slow, like an 80s power ballad, but then it transitions into a pulsing synth bop. Lyrics are kinda cringe so I'm hoping they got reworked  

oh wow!!! :jonny6:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Ethereal

• glitch

They all really wanna flop huh?

I AM READY FOR JADE SOLO MUSIC! GAY ANTHEMS IN-COMING!!

• Like 2

That one Normani stan spiralling in every LM thread :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

the negativity in this thread :rip: y'all are gonna switch like sissies once this and the rest of her stuff comes out

Jade is easily and by far the only LM girl that's actually doing something interesting rather than generic writer camp demos, all of you wanting gay bops, don't worry they are coming

this song is an odd lead choice, very experimental, like someone said starts off as a power 80s ballad then turns into a punchy fast electro banger, there's pitched up vocals throughout the verses which some people may dislike but I think they make the song

lyrics will definitely have people talking, every line sounds like it will make headlines in the UK tabloids :skull:

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Kintsugi said:

the negativity in this thread :rip: y'all are gonna switch like sissies once this and the rest of her stuff comes out

Jade is easily and by far the only LM girl that's actually doing something interesting rather than generic writer camp demos, all of you wanting gay bops, don't worry they are coming

this song is an odd lead choice, very experimental, like someone said starts off as a power 80s ballad then turns into a punchy fast electro banger, there's pitched up vocals throughout the verses which some people may dislike but I think they make the song

lyrics will definitely have people talking, every line sounds like it will make headlines in the UK tabloids :skull:

I am perched, I love a good generic bop now and again but from what I've heard it sounds like Jade is actually experimenting with her sound a little more. This is what I wanted, I wanted music with personality! As long as it's not a complete cringefest then I am here for it. 

I think this is where things start to get interesting for solo Little Mix members.  The U.K. rarely gives longevity to homegrown artists who focus on Rn'B inflected material (like Jessie and Leigh-anne did). Signs are both Jade and Perrie appear to be offering something else and more akin to other sub-genre's of Pop'. 

Jesy being the most successful one so far is just :rip: 

P Diddy sample and being in the video, things just get worse for her 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Jesy being the most successful one so far is just :rip: 

P Diddy sample and being in the video, things just get worse for her 

shock value, something Leigh and Perry didn't have, but this does :coffee:

"Shock value" only gets you so far, the music actually has to be good for the song to have legs. Jade can sell camp though, so I am excited/a little nervous ddd. I can't wait either way! :jonny5:

45 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

i'm scared :deadbanana2:

did you hear the demo or final version?

when the camera flashy

ITIlCPV.thumb.gif.f5645696832f8d2525482e

I act so happy

I'm in heaven when you're looking at me

• Like 2

K. The descriptions so far are giving Play's I Must Not Chase The Boys teas and I'd be here for that!

I'm hyped and ready for it… let's go Jade :clap3:

28 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

when the camera flashy

I act so happy

lyrics?! :jonnycat:

53 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

when the camera flashy

I act so happy

Oooh, I see the vision here! Let's go Jade :jonny5:

"I'm in heaven when you're looking at me" meaning she's in heaven when she's in the spotlight because she's achieved the fame she wanted? Oh I see I see I see! 

• Like 2

Just now, tbhmatt said:

"I'm in heaven when you're looking at me" meaning she's in heaven when she's in the spotlight because she's achieved the fame she wanted? Oh I see I see I see! 

More likely she's in London's gay bar Heaven like the *** h@g she is 

:suburban:

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

I'm readyyy

the descriptions to me sound like early Marina, like quirky vocal and statement lyrics on a great pop instrumental

Great to hear about the insights.

The concept itself unhypes me a lot but we'll see the final result. She's got something special, hopefully it shines through.

I neeeeeed her to come through with the choreography though, I need to see her being a POPSTAR.

This song actually reminds me a bit of Make You Mine by Madison Beer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

The two users who have heard the song liking this, confirmed! She's going to give us a cunty bop that is on surface-level about being fame hungry but underneath the layers is about the pitfalls of chasing the levels of fame she's always desired :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.