• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Ethereal

• glitch

Is the U.S. going to drag her when it's confirmed she's not gone Rn'B though?

Yeah I really see her as being able to build a really solid Mel C type sustained career - provided she just tours the smaller venues to build that solo following. 

I find it interesting that she's filmed the video already without a peep. Both Perrie and Leigh had announced/teased their songs long before the video was filmed… 

8 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I find it interesting that she's filmed the video already without a peep. Both Perrie and Leigh had announced/teased their songs long before the video was filmed… 

She has a tiny bit in TikTok comments saying her album is her fave album, music video is scheduled, her lead single is being mixed but you're right she is way more quiet!

This song is beyond messy, I can't see it being a hit at all, very bizarre choice for the lead single but should get gays on board 

She is coming with another huge bop though so I'll remain hopeful 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

She has a tiny bit in TikTok comments saying her album is her fave album, music video is scheduled, her lead single is being mixed but you're right she is way more quiet!

Yeah makes me wonder if she's just going to drop out of nowhere without this long drawn out build up that Perrie has done? 

15 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

This song is beyond messy, I can't see it being a hit at all, very bizarre choice for the lead single but should get gays on board 

She is coming with another huge bop though so I'll remain hopeful 

Is this the lost boy track that people were excited about?

2 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Yeah makes me wonder if she's just going to drop out of nowhere without this long drawn out build up that Perrie has done? 

Is this the lost boy track that people were excited about?

Yeah

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Yeah

Excellent, can't wait to hear it. Releasing a quirky song to get people talking and then immediately following up with a more commercial banger isn't a bad strategy so we'll see…

Jade has already carved out a nice little gay following so providing she builds on that I can see her having a decent solo career - similar to that of Tove. She comes across very down to earth and likeable, similar to the other 2 members of LM, so that will help a great deal. 

On 4/7/2024 at 10:50 AM, bwhansen said:

I feel like Jade was always the most likely to build a cute niche fandom. Perrie, Leigh and the other girl tried it with a wider audience but I feel like Jade might do well in that Rina Sawayama - Kylie Minogue space. The gays already love her and she was definitely the most active in the group on the creative side.

Kylie Minogue isnt niche...

On 4/7/2024 at 2:44 PM, Heldenzeit said:

Just block the sad one. :gaycatina1:

Not them disliking this post too lmaooo

Embarrassing!

• Haha 2

I randomly walked past her shooting what looked like the music video for this on the high street in London the other day. She looked... interesting

Edited by Press
  • Haha 1

This is going to be a corny mess isn't it…? :doc:

I was so hyped for Jade's debut but every new piece of information we're getting is making me nervous..

Well this looks interesting :deadbanana2:

Jade I had high hopes, please do not let me down! I was expecting a choreo heavy video.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Well this looks interesting :deadbanana2:

Jade I had high hopes, please do not let me down! I was expecting a choreo heavy video.

Why do I feel like she's going down the  Confetti music video route ddd…

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

Why do I feel like she's going down the  Confetti music video route ddd…

I sent the video to my friend and she asked me if I was confused it was Jade as they thought it was Trisha Patyas

It was definitely Jade, there were people that were part of the video holding signs with her name and other crew members confirmed it was for a music video shoot.

If she gives us another Wasabi i will fully get behind :jonny: 

53 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I sent the video to my friend and she asked me if I was confused it was Jade as they thought it was Trisha Patyas

Not trisha omg 

23 minutes ago, Press said:

It was definitely Jade, there were people that were part of the video holding signs with her name and other crew members confirmed it was for a music video shoot.

could you hear any of the song playing? 

5 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Not trisha omg 

could you hear any of the song playing? 

Not really, it wasn't being played while she was on the street, you could hear some a beat from the car while she was in it, but it could have been anything.

2 minutes ago, Press said:

Not really, it wasn't being played while she was on the street, you could hear some a beat from the car while she was in it, but it could have been anything.

Thanks! How random to just bump in to Jade Thirlwall casually filming a music video in the street lol 

It'll be ha Hard Out Here by Raye moment

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.