Jade Thirlwall lead single apparently a Simon Cowell diss

glitch

3 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I'm very interested to see if her song is very out there like claimed, it'll be good to see her not play it so safe.

Yes, I'm both nervous and excited ddd. Jade was my favourite in the group and my most anticipated for solo music so I just hope the wait is worth it.

• Like 1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

spacer.png

what on earth is going on behind her? Is someone wearing an inflatable fat suit or something?

• Haha 5

I can't wait for this video. :lmao: Better to take a big swing than release a nothing video like FAU.

• Like 2

The Daily Mirror is reporting she's got a collab with Tyla coming up. Not sure how reliable that is but interesting if true...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lovett said:

I can't wait for this video. :lmao: Better to take a big swing than release a nothing video like FAU.

Yes, this is going to be either extremely camp and iconic OR extremely cringe but at least she's actually going to put the effort in either way. Jade always gave "popstar" the most out of the group

3 minutes ago, glitch said:

The Daily Mirror is reporting she's got a collab with Tyla coming up. Not sure how reliable that is but interesting if true...

She also supposedly has a song called glitch too, your impact omg 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

spacer.png

what on earth is going on behind her? Is someone wearing an inflatable fat suit or something?

I'm so scared this is going to be cringe. I get more and more scared the more I see and hear things :deadbanana2:

PLEASE JADE DO NOT DISAPPOINT!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

She also supposedly has a song called glitch too, your impact omg 

Omg that's mother 

ezgif-3-9710dd759d.gif.26ca5f423ebd4ee76

• Like 1

This made me laugh as it is so Jade but still scared :clownny:

20 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

spacer.png

We have answers! 

spacer.png

The way we're going to have the entire MV in jpeg format before we even hear the song at this rate, I can't 

The Jade Room :dies:

I just want this to drop asap, the wait has been torture 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, The Slayer said:

GMVA8XuWkAE2J9h?format=jpg&name=900x900

She's actually hilarious

• Haha 1

doest anyone have the demo of MNEK Honey that was for Jade? somehow I keep thinking this might be a song with some rework 

• Like 1

Surely this is dropping this month, early June at the latest!? 

According to someone on popjustice, part of the demo L worded (but they're not sure if it's real or AI tho nnn)

Why were The Sun reporting weeks ago that she had already shot the video (with the man smoking the cigar or something) if she only just shot it now? :rip:

Anyway, the pics are giving hun energy and I'm here for it.

13 hours ago, Miichael said:

Why were The Sun reporting weeks ago that she had already shot the video (with the man smoking the cigar or something) if she only just shot it now? :rip:

Anyway, the pics are giving hun energy and I'm here for it.

Could have been a multi-day shoot? I imagine she filmed in multiple locations, maybe the bit The Sun described was filmed separately to what we saw in the pap photos. Or maybe her team planted the story a few days before the shoot to drum up some interest. 

• Like 1

Any confirmation on who directed this? I wouldn't be at all surprised if Jade worked with Samuel again on this (Confetti, Love (Sweet Love))

It's giving Gotta get him out my hair 

She's giving Trixie too

• Like 1

Good. Anything would be better than some tepid love/break-up song. 

On 4/13/2024 at 11:26 PM, aleksanderbgu said:

thank god she won't wait that long now

thought she would wait almost a year just like perrie did after leigh's debut

aint nobody got time for that GIF

Can't wait. Hope Jade drops some dance bangers as I know sis Perrie isn't going to (other than the rumoured disco bop) :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.