🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Madonna - Swim: absolutely stunningly gorgeous song, worth every 5 minutes and 2 seconds I spent listening to it

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Sidibe - Tellin' U - A song I know and absolutely love, think I sent a diff version of this years ago. Just an amazing song, Sidibe deserves so much better! Excellent choice. Challenging for my highest score, oop. 

:kitty: ho's notes

Babyface & doechii - girls night out

It's pretty cute and fun, I would like to listen to this on the radio... not obsessed with it but it will be sitting nicely in the middle of my list

Avril Lavigne - Push: it's a cute song! not one of my top faves for Avril but it fits the theme well

Tori Kelly - shelter - the way this album is her best work ever. Like idk why tf she was making those boring ass AC/adult pop music before when she could be making amazing rnb/pop songs with her amazing voice, like girl bffr. Anyway a slay, a highest score contender mhm. 

Hannah Diamond - Affirmations: this is just not for me, the Lily Allen of post-hyperpop

Sidibe - Tellin U

I can see why people might like this but this is falling really flat for me, it's a little too polished and too carefully curated to really make me care about it. idk just nothing exciting going on here IMO

about 10 hours left! but i'm open for extensions since i'll be busy for the next few days <3

@Element @clue @wehavetostan @minho @Overprotected @patchwerk @fiercE isaiah @nostalgic @Not Like The Movies @luckystrike @brycehooha @Armani? @Guero @selena_lavigne @Pendulum @K$Ellie @Kelp @dejmieeen @Psycho @Bacardo Royale

Nao - Bad Blood - VERY smart Nao choice. You ate downnn, definitely think it's one of her strongest songs for a game like this. Just overall an engaging song that switches up throughout and keeps the attention of the listener. I am a big fan! 

Bad Blood - Throwback to when she was a asc darling, anyways not one of my faves on the album, it's aight 

NAO - Bad Blood

I was thinking about this song the other day. so crazy it wasn't ever sent before bc this felt like a bit of a moment a few years ago :jonny: I still love it and its my fave song of hers, it reminds me of that time... indie R&B'd time capsule serve.

I wasn't feeling this category - felt like missed potential (prob the ban list I guess, or just safe choices idk) but this was refreshing and a great choice for my fave of category 3 :jamming: 

LISA - Rockstar - When Lisa finally collabs with Normani for a slayful dance video, I hope Normani's team has control of how the song sounds because chiiile, I love Lisa as a performer and dancer but chiile, her solo music is just not remarkable to me at all, at least this is better than the last two shite she released but I am not gagging. Music video a serve though, so points for that ig! 

forgot to say sidibe, nao or tori won rnb nnnn 

Clairo - Sexy to Someone - welcome back Clairo! She lost me so hard after that second album, Sling. This is the Clairo I know and enjoy, this song is really good, one of my fav yt girl jams of the year mhm. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thecptz said:

about 10 hours left! but i'm open for extensions since i'll be busy for the next few days <3

@Element @clue @wehavetostan @minho @Overprotected @patchwerk @fiercE isaiah @nostalgic @Not Like The Movies @luckystrike @brycehooha @Armani? @Guero @selena_lavigne @Pendulum @K$Ellie @Kelp @dejmieeen @Psycho @Bacardo Royale

Sent! :alexz2:

LISA - Rockstar

HUGE collapse, great choice for a crowning song. the best BP solo by farrr. the production is so cool, so fresh yet building off some trap stuff I really like. the sample is pretty cool, idk this is just so great :surf:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.