Are you hyped and excited for Taylor's new album?

bjorn

Are you hyped and excited for Taylor’s new album?   

312 members have voted

1. 1. Are you?

• Yes
    • No

BrandNewBrandon
7 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

:bibliahh:

pls, the way your 2009'd GAGA is still #1 mind is fuming. 

Fuming over what exactly? Mediocre vocals? Bland music? Uninteresting concept? Messy hair? I don't get it. 

Cbs Worry GIF by Paramount+

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrandNewBrandon

• bjorn

• JoeAg

• Solaria

Not at all as usual but I do wanna see the numbers she pulls 

No because I'll be back in America then.

16 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Absolutely. I have to admit though when she initially announced it I was in disbelief and didn't have the 'OMG' reaction I usually have. I was like 'What? No way it's so soon' But that's just because there's been so much music to digest. I initially was underwhelmed but of course now I'm fully hyped. A Joe break up album has been on my radar since Reputation. This has the potential to be bigger than Midnights considering everyone is expecting an increase in quality after she had to hold back on Midnights.

What the f**k? You have been waiting all this time for them to breakup? That's not healthy behavior. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

The titles are giving mess, so I'll at least preview it. Is it pop? 

For now? Not really.

I think I'll be excited to listen to her new project about two days before the album is released.

31 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

not really

wasn't with midnights either

her releases are truly avengers films now like - genuinely dont give a **** but know i'll hear/see so much about it that it'll feel like it was something major

basically 

BrandNewBrandon
21 minutes ago, bjorn said:

The amount of Taylor haters on this forum :bibliahh:

the poll proves it all 

You made a thread asking about how excited we were and then whine about the poll not being excited? 

So you only made this thread because you wanted to see Taylor succeed in it? Or does this prove the claim that Taylor stans will meltdown if she's NOT #1 everywhere? 

• Confused 1

not really, because of her constant releases i don't feel any hype, and it's probably not even the only album that she is going to release this year :deadbanana2:. i'm going to listen to it anyway

I'll giving it snippet peek but I'm busy with Cowboy Carter :ryan3:

rihannafan

SO excited. Love her

15 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Summer Boy

Such a boring and predictable response. Before clicking the notification I knew you would use my avi as a "drag". Swifties are as uninspired and dull as their fave. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I didn't realize it was so close :deadbanana2: feels like Midnights was just released but I guess that's probably from the constant buzz

Yes it will easily be my AOTY until Dua releases. 2024 is so stacked yet none of the releases have excited me so far.

No.

no but i'm excited for the song Down Bad sounds like gonna be my anthem

Not really but I'll tune in like everyone else, hater or not. :chick1:

• Like 1

Of course. I'm also excited about the OTH's impending meltdowns. See the first post in this thread :ryan3:

• Haha 3

Considering the only thing we have is the horrible art direction that's giving even more sedated Midnights... I'm not excited at all for the album

Terrible album cover(S), terrible art direction, terrible album title, terrible song titles, terrible album release date...

But i will be streaming asap

No

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.