Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• Walk_Away21

• Truth Teller

• descg

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, crf13 said:

- The Billboard Hot 100 since the maroon 5 collab

'Say something" the monster hit that became a hit because of her came after that, sweetly. 

• Like 6

The Ozempification of Xtina :jonnycat:

That's literally her natural body size. She was always tiny by the way she is very short too. She looks fine.

The original skinny legend

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, I Melt Away said:

I don't want this man speaking on women

Here for Xtina's new era!

Yeah, agreed. I guess you could call it "locker room talk" or whatever, but it does feel wrong for men (and especially men with a platform) to speak on women's appearances. Though, I guess it should be expected from Howard Stern of all people.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Ozempic saved her career lowkey

It's still very much in shambles actually but she does look amazing

Btw I kind of don't like the big fuss about her weight loss and everyone being wowed. If you exclude a very short phase in 2018-19 where she wasn't serving (due to bad fillers and questionable styling moreso), she has been looking amazing on any weight she's been in. This is what she was giving before the Oz era

Etru_lXUYAAylXO.jpg

descarga-1.jpg

s-l1200.webp

The difference is not really that her body looks better now but that it looks more like a teenager's, which seems to be the ideal... for reasons. Anyway

• Like 2

She looks amazing. And she has always sounded better vocally when skinny. 

• Like 1

the OG skinny legend

Anyone can get skinny through ozempic but she does look good. 

From body suit legend prepandemic to skinny legend 

She looked skinner in 2014 if I am being honest; she's always been gorgeous at any size. The problem, for me, has always been how she's dressed it.

3 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

Btw I kind of don't like the big fuss about her weight loss and everyone being wowed. If you exclude a very short phase in 2018-19 where she wasn't serving (due to bad fillers and questionable styling moreso), she has been looking amazing on any weight she's been in. This is what she was giving before the Oz era

Etru_lXUYAAylXO.jpg

descarga-1.jpg

s-l1200.webp

The difference is not really that her body looks better now but that it looks more like a teenager's, which seems to be the ideal... for reasons. Anyway

See... she was wearing clothing that suited her body-size at present, and not that body she thought she had. Plus... the red hair needs to come back.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2024 at 4:22 PM, Princess Aurora said:

Skinny Legend :ryan3:

23 hours ago, Konril said:

skinnTY Legend.

R1TA.gif

21 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Skinny legend!

18 hours ago, ReH2o said:

The OG skinny legend 

15 hours ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

The original skinny legend

9 hours ago, Sapphire said:

the OG skinny legend

Penciltina ✏️ is in fact credited as the #FirstSkinnyLegend of all time.

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/skinny-legend-meme/?amp

it's nice to see the internet credit ME because I was the first to coin this phrase on ATRL on the evening of the 2013 Billboard Music Awards. Thank you all for adopting this phrase and shame on me for not trademarking it.

spacer.png

@XAMJ @XDNA @LaFuerza @Reverse Warholian @The Witch @Bentley

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Let's hope the side effects of Ozempic doesnt hit her too hard, when the times comes :gaycat2:

Skinny legend 

• Like 1

I do wonder why this site acts like these celebs using up a diabetic medication is a "SlAy!". It would be one if they went to the gym 

• Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

I do wonder why this site acts like these celebs using up a diabetic medication is a "SlAy!". It would be one if they went to the gym 

First of all, IF she is on Ozempic, it says right here on the site: "Once-weekly prescription Ozempic®, along with diet and exercise, lowers blood sugar in adults with type 2 diabetes." I bolded the relevant part since you seem to be on the lower intelligence side of life.

https://www.ozempic.com/

Second, Ozempic was developed for type 2 diabetics, but it's benefits are being discovered beyond that. For example, Christina could have PCOS or another health condition which Ozempic is great for.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/ozempic-other-health-conditions-pcos-alzheimers-rcna90457

Educate yourself before spewing Nonsense please.

• Thanks 1

Skinny Legend is her most powerful form and she knows that.

• Like 1

I guess Mariah has been dethroned, the New Skinny Legend is Legend X the Stick Thin.

Unlike fickle stans, I love her in all shapes and sizes :heart: and that old creep needs to stop obsessing over her weight.

Xtina was shamed for being too skinny during her debut era and absolutely torn to shreds during the 2011-2012 The Voice/Lotus eras for putting on weight. Unfortunately, she isn't given the same grace that other pop girls get but I'm glad she doesn't let it get to her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.