• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• mike_int

• QueenBLadyG

• Blumoon

49 minutes ago, Aaron said:

This has to explain why Nicki putting out 10 track physicals of a 23 track album wasn't seen as a bigger deal. I don't even think Nicki had to address it :deadbanana: 

:deadbanana: Barbz definitely raised hell about it, from the moment pictures of the vinyl came out to full realization. Y'all quick to add a drag. Nicki didn't address it, Beyoncé probably won't. It's not a surprise to them, the vinyls begin pressing months ahead.

5 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

:deadbanana: Barbz definitely raised hell about it, from the moment pictures of the vinyl came out to full realization. Y'all quick to add a drag. Nicki didn't address it, Beyoncé probably won't. It's not a surprise to them, the vinyls begin pressing months ahead.

as a barb i am kind of giggling that beyonce has the same issue after stans were tugging nicki's wig for the pf2 vinyls

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Idk how anybody in the rap community can expect to seal an album 6 months in advance without having more to let off the chest in that period :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, xXavril said:

How can they say it was false advertisement? Did she include the track list on her site? I don't think she did

She would have been better off if she did tbh :thing:

Can they somehow inflate the sales if they have to ship replacement copies?

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can they somehow inflate the sales if they have to ship replacement copies?

spacer.png

Fans who preordered from the website should either get free replacement discs/vinyls or priority when tour tickets drop

Edited by toast

• ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

and then the cds are jewel case and Rennie was a cardboard digipack so consistency is out the window :deadbanana2:

Okay but we actually prefer this cause digipacks feel so cheap

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BnPac said:

To be precise though, it's one song missing (YA YA sadly enough), with the two interludes surrounding it. 

Flamenco is the bonus track, it appears on the CDs. 

Spaghettii too, if you exclude the interludes it's still 3 songs :bam:

1 minute ago, Komet said:

rae73qvt2prc1.jpeg?width=1125&format=pjp

:suburban:

Lol her team never misses cause 

I can't believe this is happening to a perfectionist like Beyonce.

23 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

Idk how anybody in the rap community can expect to seal an album 6 months in advance without having more to let off the chest in that period :deadbanana2:

Yeah she had no business, knowing damn well it wasn't done :deadbanana:

This is shameless. :deadbanana2:

Beyonce is the last person I'd have expected to have such a messy physical rollout.

• Like 1

Sadly she's gonna lose her first court case if someone has the balls to sue. 

This reminds me of being forced to use Tidal to listen to Lemonade and I canceled my subscription through the app but the subscription was still active through the Apple Store/Google Play store so I was paying $20 a month for an app I couldn't even use. Didn't realize it for a few months and emailed tidal and said "Jay z owes me $100 I want my money back". I forgot how they replied but it was funny. 

Edited by Fleahive

Another fraud by her and her team. It's not surprising atp. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Beyonce screwing her fans yet again. Tell us something new :suburban:

• Like 1

Had they shown the tracklist before release and didn't try to pass it as alternative cover when it's actually a scrap, things would've been fine. Although missing YA YA and SPAGHETTII (2 obvious highlights) is messy as hell. 

The packaging being barebones and not mentioning the tracklist anywhere (just including the QR) means they knew from the start it wasn't going to be the final version, just a rushed one. They even lie in the description about the printed inners and exclusive bonus track.

Sia had a similar incident of pulling a 180 with the cover etc but advertised it as the "original" scrapped one on the already pressed vinyl https://eurostore.warnermusic.com/gb/music-store/artists/sia/reasonable-woman-transparent-orange-vinyl-original-cover/0075678612442.html

Y'all had a bigger outrage about variants but at least consumers knew what they're getting.

Edited by Popboi.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

This has to explain why Nicki putting out 10 track physicals of a 23 track album wasn't seen as a bigger deal. I don't even think Nicki had to address it :deadbanana: 

It was pretty much expected in the case of PF2 - and it didn't come as a surprise once the tracklist leaked (from the images of the physicals being released)

With Cowboy Carter it's a bit different - B announced the tracklist on insta, then no one knew the physicals were incomplete until people started receiving them :rip: if her team had made it known a bit further in advance it would've been a bit better

$32??

Beyoncé better refund.

57 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Why are people saying it's the norm? Isn't this basically a pressing/factory malfunction? I mean it sucks that it happens but is it really that common of an occurrence? 

This isn't due to a malfunction but rather them starting production before the track list and name were finalized. And then deciding to sell the old versions at full price as just another variant.

1 minute ago, Janet said:

It was pretty much expected in the case of PF2 - and it didn't come as a surprise once the tracklist leaked (from the images of the physicals being released)

With Cowboy Carter it's a bit different - B announced the tracklist on insta, then no one knew the physicals were incomplete until people started receiving them :rip: if her team had made it known a bit further in advance it would've been a bit better

Also PF2 was price reflective and was advertised from the start to be a 1xLP (and Nicki being open about the album being finished the week of release) anyone could've known it wouldn't be the full tracklist.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.