'Cowboy Carter' CDs and vinyls are missing tracks, fans asking for refunds

Riot

Beyoncé album is missing tracks on vinyl, fans say

Fans who pre-ordered Beyoncé's latest album on vinyl are reporting that five of its tracks have gone missing.

But some of the best-received songs, including Ya Ya and Spaghetti, are reportedly not present on the vinyl edition.

The BBC has contacted Beyoncé's representatives for comment.

"I'm so sad," wrote one fan on Reddit, who would have paid £32 to pre-order the copy album from Beyoncé's website.

The songs and interludes reported missing are: Spaghetti, Flamenco, The Linda Martell Show, Ya Ya and Oh Louisiana.

It is not clear whether all vinyl copies are affected. Fans have also reported that CD copies are missing four tracks. The likely explanation is that Beyoncé added these songs late into the album's creation.

"Address the mess. What happened?" said one, responding to a post on the official Beyoncé store Instagram account.

"We need at least a discount refund, or be able to refund altogether since the CDs and vinyls delivered are not what was listed," added a second.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68702870

Edited by Riot
  • Like 1

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• mike_int

• QueenBLadyG

• Blumoon

Wasnt this the case for Nicki's latest album too or was it another artist? 

• Like 3

Mess :deadbanana2:

Just now, geddymonster said:

Unfortunately, it's pretty common for physicals to not have the full tracklist nowadays, BUT this should have been made clear when preordering.

Tf? :bloo:

UK fans would have paid £40 for a vinyl. The shipping was extortionate 

The font color chile. Don't you have the dark mode? 

Nba Playoffs Reaction GIF by NBA

OT: :rip:

• Like 9
  • Haha 5

It's ridiculous because the album is 79 minutes. A CD can fit 80 minutes, so they could've easily fit the whole album on there. The vinyl I could understand because the turn around time is longer and maybe those omitted tracks were finished last minute. CDs she could've gotten out faster.

Edited by americanlife
  • Like 7

I was about to say they aren't missing much when I saw the missing tracks but then Ya Ya was there and it's a travesty to not have that masterpiece on physical 

• Like 2

The female Nicki :doc: 

She should've finished the damn thing but we know she's been weird since Renny started with changing plans etc. I wonder what changed. 

• Haha 13

spacer.png

Cowboy Scammer?

Nicki is Bey's ultimate peer?

Hive claiming that the missing track vinyls and CDs are "pre-COVID" and will skyrocket in price over the years?

spacer.png

Edited by G.U.Y.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

It's pretty typical for early pressed vinyls.

Edited by Stellar1103
  • Confused 1

How can they say it was false advertisement? Did she include the track list on her site? I don't think she did

• Thumbs Down 2

well its better than missing 10 tracks but please, this can't be a new norm :deadbanana4:

Yeah, I paid a lot of money for the vinyl. On top of that the shipping fees were insane. So it's unfair to not get the full product after paying so much. 

i sent them an angry email :rogue:

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

She should've just put the additional tracks on a deluxe edition. I don't blame fans for being pissed off. Hopefully not all pressings were affected. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

Unfortunately, it's pretty common for physicals to not have the full tracklist nowadays, BUT this should have been made clear when preordering.

Deliberately? :rip:

I love Bey, but the QR code inside the vinyl packaging taking you to the track listing when it doesn't even have all the songs :chick3:. I was so disappointed when mine arrived yesterday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.