Day 5 | Cowboy Carter: 38 million

satellites.™

With 27 tracks and a bunch of under 1 minutes bites mind you, but nonetheless congrats to her........

dN3cb4P.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• SoundsandSongs

• Lose My Breath

• PopFan1996

SOS numbers probably :clap3:

Her longevity should be studied 

It's insane 

She deserves all the success :jonny6: Truly a great album

The usuals in here already trying to downplay this as if this is not impressive. Grass needs to be touched

• Like 2

Queen Bey serving The Beatles :gayoncecat3:

Just now, mael said:

With 27 tracks and a bunch of under 1 minutes bites mind you, but nonetheless congrats to her........

dN3cb4P.gif

Some of the short interludes dont count towards the total and lets not forget Beyonce's songs are longer than Ariana's so it's more burdensome to replay. People only replay long albums if they really want to. Length couldn't save Justin Timberlake's latest album.

Both Bey and Ari did well but let's not downplay Bey now.

• Like 4

That Swiftie knew what he was doing when he brought Ariana in the first page  :skull: 

By the Water

No need to put these talented ladies against each other. Beyoncé and Ariana are smashing in their own ways  :coffee2:

• Like 14

I'm 1000% positive I've seen multiple threads on this website debunking long albums doing better in streams. Zayn and Chris Brown were examples I remember. If people don't like the music they're not going to continue playing the album all the way through and especially don't relisten. 

• Like 9

Haters nowhere to be found.

:gayoncecat3:

certain fanbase already here starting comparisons with ariana, what a surprise.

:clack:

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, mael said:

dN3cb4P.gif

I'm sure If she debuted with low numbers you'd be all over this sub throwing a parade and gloating. 

The Olympic level mental gymnastics yall go through to downplay her career and success is a mental illness at this point. Take a look at the numbers artists from her generation are pulling (hint: they're not good) 

1 minute ago, SoundsandSongs said:

Some of the short interludes dont count towards the total and lets not forget Beyonce's songs are longer than Ariana's so it's more burdensome to replay. People only replay long albums if they really want to. Length couldn't save Justin Timberlake's latest album.

Both Bey and Ari did well but let's not downplay Bey now.

And modern Beyonce songs besides Texas aren't catchy to the average listener. I've listened to the album 1.5x and if you put a gun to my head and made me name the song titles as the chorus played I'd be gone. She prioritizes vocals and epic production over catchy hooks. 

Very impressive. Not much else to say.

Renaissance did an average 2.6M streams per track

If this performs similarly it should do 70M so this is not so surprising.

Impressive still for a 90s artist

Edited by PopFan1996

The way people are actually treating this like a HOLIDAY!? The Beyoncé nights that were happening here in Austin, the fact that my coffee shop was playing Beyonce and the barista told me:

"Yeah they've been playing Beyonce all day" :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

She is THE MOMENT!

The way people are actually treating this like a HOLIDAY!? The Beyoncé nights that were happening here in Austin, the fact that my coffee shop was playing Beyonce and the barista told me:

"Yeah they've been playing Beyonce all day" :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

She is THE MOMENT!

and the day isn't over 

10 minutes ago, mael said:

dN3cb4P.gif

Not a Britney fan trying it  :bibliahh: 

• ATRL Moderator

Glad to see this album is doing well. It’s a masterpiece :clap3: 

Just a reminder to everyone as well streams are lower during easter. Beyonce is actually disadvantaged releasing this time.

• Like 1

Not everyone will sit through a 20+ track album but it seems like they are SAT for Honey B. 

:giraffe:

wtf?! that wasn't supposed to happen! I'm going to email Spotify to remove my listen. tell them I was hacked, to delete, delete, delete!!

gsfrn;kdfjfsdjnfes;ojbndfs

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

2 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

wtf?! that wasn't supposed to happen! I'm going to email Spotify to remove my listen. tell them I was hacked, to delete, delete, delete!!

gsfrn;kdfjfsdjnfes;ojbndfs

Honorary behive :foxaylove:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.