Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

Looks like this is going to make Scream 4 and 5 look like TV movies. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

This trailer is really good, this ghostface has zero chills he be killing people in the middle of a store like wtf :biblio:

That Gale scene will keep me in the edge of my seat I really wanna see how she will escape from being jumped like that.

It looks amazing (which I expected) but I swear to Lucifer if they kill Gale off… :lakitu:

Just now, ccfan007 said:

No Samara?? Hmmmmmmmmm..........

there is like one quick shot of her but there isn't much more from the other new characters either lmao. maybe they learned from Amber.

One of the brief scenes gave me Karla in ISKWYDLS vibes and I couldn't be happier :weeps:

The SHRINE :jonny6: 

Gonna try to stop myself from watching this 5 more times. The amount of mothering we are about to get from Gale, Sam, Tara, Mindy, Kirby, and Samara, I can't wait. 

Incredible trailer and I really have a good feeling about this one.

Jesus that trailer… so good. It feels more dark more horror. Ugh I love it. ~you’re giving me CHILLS at a 100 degrees~ :WAP:

Edited by fattysel

i’m sorry …. but an entire theatre of a basement with all the ghostface memorabilia from previous Screams ? :toofunny3:  looks just as bad as the 5th one

it looks so good and HAYDEN MY LOVE!!!!

I have a feeling that Samara will be the opening kill :noparty: I want her, Kirby, Mindy and Gale alive in the end. :noparty:

What if

Gale is the "opening kill", but she ends up killing one of the killers and the other escapes?

:duca: 

I… didn’t love it :katie:

the shrine thing is very cringy and completely not possible in real life + the Ghostface graffiti because they’re in NeW yOrK :isudumblmao: come on sis 

(and as expected Sam’s line readings are terrible ddd)

Edited by TaylorNation

Hmmm definitely a lot to be excited about, the change of scenery being the main thing. Looks like they are fully utilizing the NYC backdrop. However, It just lacks the feeling of a Scream movie and instead feels more like generic slasher. Can't judge too much as I appreciate we needed a lot of action shots to fill the trailer but I hope the dialogue is better than what we saw here. 

God I wish they would get rid of Samantha as well, she looks just as wooden here as she did in Scream 5

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

What if

Reveal hidden contents

Gale is the "opening kill", but she ends up killing one of the killers and the other escapes?

:duca: 

Then we will have three ghostfaces because there's one scene in the trailer where Tara and Sam are clearly cornered by two ghostfaces.

Samara is definitely the opening kill based on that tiny clip of her, her on the phone in an alley way.. the trailer was good though!

2 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

I… didn’t love it :katie:

the shrine thing is very cringy and completely not possible in real life + the Ghostface graffiti because they’re in NeW yOrK :isudumblmao: come on sis 

(and as expected Sam’s like readings are terrible ddd)

girl we live in a society where people go out dressed as jeffrey dahmer, why is so hard to believe a ghostface graffiti in nyc or all places? :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, The Last of Us said:

spacer.png

well... at least the trailer is good

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, The Last of Us said:

spacer.png

For real, I cannot stand the posters for 5cream and this one. Trailer is great, and I'm sure the film is going to be awesome, but hunny what is dis 

4 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Reveal hidden contents

Then we will have three ghostfaces because there's one scene in the trailer where Tara and Sam are clearly cornered by two ghostfaces.

Maybe they will explore some kind of ghostface "cult"? Although, I hope not because I hate the idea.

:rip: For me, the less killers, the better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.