Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

3 hours ago, Sharapov said:

thinking about how jenna ortega was stabbed multiple times and thrown around the floor yet was out of the hospital in days :bibliahh:

because they decided to leave town, not because she was released.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you fagets know if this is going to be released on Paramount Plus as well on release day?

24 minutes ago, Chris said:

Do you fagets know if this is going to be released on Paramount Plus as well on release day?

No, it's a theatrical release 

I am praying for chase then kill scenes. The last one ghostface just killed them I want them running for their lives at least 2 blocks before getting butchered!

spacer.png

17 hours ago, chris1991 said:

Do we believe miss Ortega is going to survive this one? She is the new scream queen after all!

They can't kill the star and face of the new franchise :santa:

14 hours ago, Dior said:

I am praying for chase then kill scenes. The last one ghostface just killed them I want them running for their lives at least 2 blocks before getting butchered!

spacer.png

Jenna has confirmed this will take place and I'm taking her word for it. Fingers crossed!

There’s no way Stu can be in this one, it’s the only one not to feature Sidney, IF they were going to bring Stu back (which i really hope they don’t btw, it would be ridiculous) his number 1 target would be Sid, it was her that he & Billy had the big showdown with, it was her that killed them both, why would he be targeting these new victims and not Sid? It would make no sense.

I really think they are probably aware of the fan rumours and are playing along with it subtly in the promo’s to create hype and conversations about S6.

Kirby getting limited screen time

she's either the opening kill scene or the killer maybe?

1 hour ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

How do you know?

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

How do you know?

1 minute ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

Courtney ***** :clap3:

Praying Kirby dies to trigger the Scream 4 stans and because it increases Mindy’s chances of surviving 

spacer.png

Scream 4 is not that bad on a rewatch.

It irks me when they cut out the part where Sydney closes the door on the killer as he tries to get to her and Kate from the outside.

2 hours ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

We already know she isn’t the opening kill based on the pic of her with the group. 

New still photo from the opening scene

scream-6-1.jpeg?q=50&fit=contain&w=1140&h=&dpr=1.5

I'm kinda shook Courtney is an executive producer while Neve out here getting fired i-

Idk what to think but very happy for her

VA said the "limited presence" doesn't mean she's dead lol he compared her screemtime to Gale's in 5 which was pretty good, he lowkey makes me think she's definitely not dying...

And we kinda already know this but the full trailer is like definitely releasing on the 11th-12th with Megan's release, they're doing this lil back and forth on twitter:skull:

edit: my bad it's releasing literally tomorrow/the day after so I think we're getting the full trailer in the next 60ish hours...it's only releasing in my country on the 12th which is quite annoying cause I think I'm def going to see it in cinema lmao 

edit 2: actually it's already out in my country and there's a showing tonight, I won't even have to force my friends to come with to this one the hype is there lemme catch it this weekend :clown:

so idk what I said but scream trailer by the end of this week im v excited dd

Edited by HungryByTheBuffet

5 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

New still photo from the opening scene

Reveal hidden contents

scream-6-1.jpeg?q=50&fit=contain&w=1140&h=&dpr=1.5

I'm kinda shook Courtney is an executive producer while Neve out here getting fired i-

A mess. I really hope Gale doesn't die so she can be the only one to be in all Scream installments. Iconic.

23 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I don’t think we are getting a new trailer anytime soon 

All sources say it's very very soon and scream socials are teasing it so it is happening, also that's just generally what happens after a TEASER, but I was v sleep deprived with my previous comment so def ignore it lmao 

Scream 2022 released the official trailer about 3 months before the movie was out in theaters so the timing seems similar, it has to drop SOON.

Edited by ccfan007

12 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

never wasnt fired. she turned down the role because she wanted more money. the streets also say she has a kinda cold personality and never clicked with david and courtney. plus her social media presence is inexistent while courtney's is huge... 

anyway i dont care about kirby i just hope samara doesnt have a small role

Edited by Sharapov

I mean I hope Kirby won't be killed tbh

1 hour ago, Sharapov said:

never wasnt fired. she turned down the role because she wanted more money. the streets also say she has a kinda cold personality and never clicked with david and courtney. plus her social media presence is inexistent while courtney's is huge... 

anyway i dont care about kirby i just hope samara doesnt have a small role

probably the same streets that still swore Neve had lied and was gonna be in the movie as of a month ago :lmao:David loves her and there's a reason why all her former costars (except the one currently employed I guess) immediately praised her to high heavens and called out the studio for not paying what she's worth.

anyway it's crazy how Scream 5 was literally one of my most anticipated movies ever and I basically have 0 hype for this atm (even with Samara & Hayden :'( queens I must support!)

3 minutes ago, okgo said:

there's a reason why all her former costars (except the one currently employed I guess) immediately praised her to high heavens and called out the studio for not paying what she's worth.

receipts about emma roberts, rose mcgowan, emily mortimer or parker posey saying this pls??

2 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

receipts about emma roberts, rose mcgowan, emily mortimer or parker posey saying this pls??

https://people.com/movies/emma-roberts-reacts-to-neve-campbell-not-returning-for-scream-6/

the last 2 are barely in the media that much let alone being asked about this :toofunny3:

Rose has been saying Hollywood/studios are all shady for years now but y'all love to call her crazy instead :clown:

can't recall if it was IG comments or a virtual reunion the OG cast did (minus Courteney ofc, wonder why...) but she literally even predicted they would pull some disrespectful **** again and didn't actually care about them back when they were still tryna convince the legacy characters (*cough* it was mainly Neve who needed convincing) to return for Scream 5 to "honor Wes" and all that bs they pulled only to end up lowballing his final girl that carried the franchise. so much for the respect :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.