Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

15 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

Will this film end up becoming the highest grossing Scream movie domestically? Is it possible?

Oh and I loved the film. Loved it. :alexz:

It already passed 3, 4, and 5 domestically. It's 10.8m away from beating Scream 2 and 12.49m away from Scream 1.

Its 33.1m away from beating Scream 1's worldwide gross. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

It already passed 3, 4, and 5 domestically. It's 10.8m away from beating Scream 2 and 12.49m away from Scream 1.

Its 33.1m away from beating Scream 1's worldwide gross. 

Wow! She did that. :clap3:

3 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

Wow! She did that. :clap3:

She did indeed

9873f84b6af6e8044ab72d2858c7588ea013a9a5

• ATRL Moderator

Ended up seeing this a fourth time with a fellow franchise fan and classmate and WHEW you would think seeing it that many times close together would dwindle my excitement or overall enjoyment for the film… but it didn’t :dies: I was still sitting there gagged at all the right moments. My friend and I were even quoting some of it and having fun anticipating certain reveals.

I don’t think I’ll be watching it again in theaters (never say never but I think four times was enough) but I’m just so happy that this entry has real replay value :jamming: Still don’t think I can rank them all but 6 is certainly up there :ghostface:

So we are all in agreeance that 4 is the worst one then.

:sistrens:

2 hours ago, Chris said:

:cm:

Scream 3 wrapped it up like a good trilogy. Scream 4 felt like a modern reboot money grabber. Scream 5 and 6 are cute continuations with a new cast :giraffe:

5 hours ago, Chris said:

I haven’t seen 6 yet, but honestly 3 and 4 are pretty terrible 

Just got out of the theater. I enjoyed it! Definitely a step up from the last one. Jenna was also much better 

I figured out the identity pretty early on 

Spoiler

The dad was sketchy from the start and I literally called it that his daughter never died. His son was sketchy too but I didn't think it was him until the subway scene. 

27 minutes ago, 305 said:

Just got out of the theater. I enjoyed it! Definitely a step up from the last one. Jenna was also much better 

I figured out the identity pretty early on 

Hide contents

The dad was sketchy from the start and I literally called it that his daughter never died. His son was sketchy too but I didn't think it was him until the subway scene. 

What made you think Quinn never died?

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Hide contents

What made you think Quinn never died?

Spoiler

Something about the way that he was referring to Quinn after she "died" was raising red flags to me. 

Scream 4 really wasted its cast. Only Emma Roberts got a chance to shine. :skull:

16 hours ago, Click Clack said:

oh?

OFF the btch in the next film. 

Dx not being a fan of beyonce doesn't merit her being dead :ace: let people enjoy what they want and dassit. mindy just has to go because her and her brother are serving kenny from south park the way that they're surviving these brutal ass attacks

10 hours ago, kyris89 said:

well known enough and it'd go with the continuity. brie larson can stay dead though lol

i know their were rumors of selena gomez being in scream 5 but i'd love for her to be the 2020's cici cooper of scream 7 if possible

also i had a dream last night that jennie played mindy's girlfriend and that debby ryan was the other roommate. they served

7 hours ago, Chris said:

madinosaur i think you meant to say 3*

3 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Scream 3 wrapped it up like a good trilogy. Scream 4 felt like a modern reboot money grabber. Scream 5 and 6 are cute continuations with a new cast :giraffe:

scream 3 did not meet expectations set by the first two at all so no it wasn't a satisfying end to the original trilogy. scream 4 being a meta reboot was cute and ahead of it's time. the bionic/artpop of the franchise. 5 was mid outside a few key elements and moments. 6 is that girl <3

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Scream 4 really wasted its cast. Only Emma Roberts got a chance to shine. :skull:

Dx not the hayden and deputy lemon squares erasure 

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Should have gotten rid of Anthony Anderson, Adam Brody & Nico Tortorella they were boring and occupying screen time. 

8 minutes ago, Josh said:

Should have gotten rid of Anthony Anderson, Adam Brody & Nico Tortorella they were boring and occupying screen time. 

They managed to waste Academy Award Winner Anna Paquin, Academy Award Nominee Mary McDonnell, sidelined Courteney Cox, and most of the male cast. :rip:

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

They managed to waste Academy Award Winner Anna Paquin, Academy Award Nominee Mary McDonnell, sidelined Courteney Cox, and most of the male cast. :rip:

Idg how you'd be having a legend like Mary McDonnell and have her playing a role like she's a damn Z list actress. Trivia: Lauren Graham of Gilmore Girls originally won the role of Jill's mother but dropped out due to studio cutting her role down

Just now, Josh said:

Idg how you'd be having a legend like Mary McDonnell and have her playing a role like she's a damn Z list actress. Trivia: Lauren Graham of Gilmore Girls originally won the role of Jill's mother but dropped out due to studio cutting her role down

Hayden even allegedly cried on set because her scenes got cut too. They really sidelined everyone. :ghostface:

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Hayden even allegedly cried on set because her scenes got cut too. They really sidelined everyone. :ghostface:

Scream 4 sounded like a nightmare to film tbqh. They should have used the original opening with Marnie as the lead in the opening instead of Jenny. 

8 hours ago, Chris said:

Not when 3 and 5 exist :sistrens:

10 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Not when 3 and 5 exist :sistrens:

3 is a misunderstood masterpiece. :sistrens:

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Chris said:

The geepee made that abundantly clear 12 years ago

Only delusional Emma Roberts stans who think AHS or Scream Queens is quality television disagree

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The geepee made that abundantly clear 12 years ago

Only delusional Emma Roberts stans who think AHS or Scream Queens is quality television disagree

SERIOUSLY, these Jill stans have seriously convinced themselves Scre4m is the best sequel when it looks like a direct to video sequel. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.