Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

1 hour ago, no_better said:

I have only seen the original Scream film, do I need to watch numbers 2-5 to enjoy Scream VI?

Hide contents

:ghostface:

I’d definitely watch 1, 4 and 5 before 6. Watch the whole series though, it’s great. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks girlies might as well be sat for a fun little Scream marathon

On 6/13/2022 at 5:53 PM, Sharapov said:

who the **** is jack quaid?? the boyfriend of the lifetime movie lead?? scream 4 had actual stars (even kristen stewart was gonna be part of it) and at least sydney and gale served something more than being extras

Not Scream 4 stans bragging about actors that weren’t even in the finished product. :rip:

18 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Nothing in Scream V and VI has punched like these Scream IV gems.

"One generation's tragedy is the next one's joke."

"The whole self-aware, post-modern meta ****. Stick a fork in 1996, already."

"That's Channing Tatum." "It is not. Is it?" "Yeah, from his Abercrombie days. You're being punked."

"You were my '90s." "Well, it's Gale Riley now." "You gave it all up for love, I know."

"Any plans on revitalizing your tarnished brand?"

"She said you were the Angel of De4th."

"When you think about what she's survived, she must have scars everywhere."

"Sidney, accept your situation. You're a victim. For life. So embrace it, use it. I know you care about your readers. All those little downtrodden f*cks that just need a light at the end of their tunnel so they don't jump off a bridge. And a lucky break like this? I'm talking 100% increase in sales, minimum. That's maybe a million more people that get your message... and you get a ton more checks."

"Trevor's being weird." "I mean, if it is him. I don't know." "This is not f*cking Trevor!"

"Poor Sid, you think you're still the star." "This isn't a f*cking movie!" "It will be."

"The only sure-fire way to survive a modern horror movie? You pretty much have to be gay."

"How do you handle it? People staring at you all the time? I could never handle that kind of attention." 

"This is making a move! Four years of classes together and you notice me now? Stupid b*tch!"

"You think you had a shitty boyfriend, Sid?" "I am not the girl you cheat on!" 

"There's only room for one lead, and let's face it, your ingénue days, they're over."

"You had your 15 minutes, now I want mine!"

"I really think that I was born for this."

"New movie, new franchise."

Sam's quotes are the only ones that even come close.

Need her to curse Ghostface out in Spanish, tho.

9873f84b6af6e8044ab72d2858c7588ea013a9a5

Yikes

the way it's still going strong at my local cinema with 4 showings per day

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Not Scream 4 stans bragging about actors that weren’t even in the finished product. :rip:

Sounds about right for the average Scream 4 stan. They had to make a fan edit of the entire movie to get rid of the vaseline filter and change the opening scene just to make it look decent and still try to pretend its one of the better sequels :ahh:

Scream 4 was very Scooby-Doo'd, but Scream 5 was giving Riverdale'd Netflix Original horror brought to you by the team that did Fear Street, so :giraffe:

18 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Only like two of those quotes are even worthy of the franchise. :dies:

2 hours ago, Right Now said:

Yikes

$0.71M at the Box Office yesterday. A -36% drop from last Thursday. Total domestic gross stands at $92,928,065.

23 hours ago, Hurem said:

though I'm still waiting for week-on-week drops to fall below 40% :biblio:

Finally :ghostface:

1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

Scream 5 has ghost billy :clownny::ahh:

It also has a successful box office run and warranted a sequel. Not everyone has that it seems

Imagine being so delusional to think Ghost Billy + successful movie is somehow worse than vaseline filter + certified flop :clownny: :ahh:

9873f84b6af6e8044ab72d2858c7588ea013a9a5

Scream 5 indeed served Riverdale... especially Amber + Richie overracting at the end..

Some of you gays are so wishy washy.

:skull:

Wasn't there a huge fight about which was worse?

Scre4m or 5cream?

:skull:

14 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Imagine ur only reason being a movie filter :bibliahh: 

yes we love that scream is a successful franchise, that’s why scream 5 + scream 6 exists or it would be a complete reboot :clownny:

The filter is atrocious though. Scre4m has some of the worst cinematography of any mainstream Hollywood movie ever. 

Scream 4 is the worst by far. I remember being so dissappointed...

What do u think Neve is feeling after the success and acclaim for scream 6 without her 

:gaycat4:

spacer.png

Made another poster! Hope y'all like

Scream (2022) vs Scream VI:

UK: $10.3M / $7.7M

France: $5.2M / $7.8M

Australia: $4.24M / $4.17M

Germany: $3.59M / $3.4M

Mexico: $3.50M / $4.66M

Brazil: $2.9M / $4.06M

Spain: $2.14M / $1.89M

Argentina: $1.25M / $0.92M

Italy: $1.23M / $1.82M

Netherlands: $1.20M / $1.15M

VI's numbers include only 3 weeks of tracking. Will update the numbers next week when it'll most likely outgross (2022) in Australia, Germany and Netherlands :clap3:

UK is the only market where it won't come close to last years numbers, it seems.

6 hours ago, Hurem said:

VI's numbers include only 3 weeks of tracking. Will update the numbers next week when it'll most likely outgross (2022) in Australia, Germany and Netherlands :clap3:

UK is the only market where it won't come close to last years numbers, it seems.

I wish it was stronger internationally. It's was what keeps the films from breaking the 200M mark worldwide. Even that atrocious Smile movie did more than 110M internationally

10 hours ago, Dior said:

What do u think Neve is feeling after the success and acclaim for scream 6 without her 

:gaycat4:

I feel like she’s thinking of the big inevitable payday she has coming up for scream 7

9 hours ago, Hurem said:

The uk is trash we never support movies that deserve it. The Catherine tate nan movie was packed when I went but crickets for an actual blockbuster like this. 

23 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

I feel like she’s thinking of the big inevitable payday she has coming up for scream 7

I'm not sure she's in a position to ask for more money than what was offered to her for VI :skull:

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

I'm not sure she's in a position to ask for more money than what was offered to her for VI :skull:

It’s the final chapter of this trilogy. 6 proved that Sidney isn’t really necessary anymore to tell this story, so you’re probably right that she’s not gonna be making a career high payday - but they’re gonna pull out all the stops for 7 imo and Sidney is kind of vital if you actually want to wrap the story up and neve Campbell clearly don’t come cheap. I feel like it’s gonna be marketed as the ‘last’ scream movie similarly to how 3 was, so her being a part of the marketing would be a huge deal. I’d rather have Hayden back though if I’m honest. 

4 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

It’s the final chapter of this trilogy. 6 proved that Sidney isn’t really necessary anymore to tell this story, so you’re probably right that she’s not gonna be making a career high payday - but they’re gonna pull out all the stops for 7 imo and Sidney is kind of vital if you actually want to wrap the story up and neve Campbell clearly don’t come cheap. I feel like it’s gonna be marketed as the ‘last’ scream movie similarly to how 3 was, so her being a part of the marketing would be a huge deal. I’d rather have Hayden back though if I’m honest. 

Sidney is the ultimate final girl but she hasn't been necessary to the story since 3. 4 & 5 were just filler updates on the character. 

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

Sidney is the ultimate final girl but she hasn't been necessary to the story since 3. 4 & 5 were just filler updates on the character. 

They marketed the **** out of her return both times though and scream 5 would not have worked half as well as it did without her despite her messy and limited involvement in the film itself. 

1 minute ago, ConceptD said:

They marketed the **** out of her return both times though and scream 5 would not have worked half as well as it did without her despite her messy and limited involvement in the film itself. 

well obviously. It had been almost 10 years since Scream had a new film they were obviously gonna use GF and Neve as the marketing strategy 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.