Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

5 hours ago, sourtwink said:

girl, what is jack quaid known for other than being meg ryan and dennis quaid’s son? no one who hasn’t seen the boys would have any idea who he is :jonny5: emma is infinitely more famous than him and always will be

Emma is mostly known for being Julia Roberts's niece 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, Josh said:

Emma is mostly known for being Julia Roberts's niece 

That's a lie, a lot of people don't even know that they are related :toofunny2: 

She's best known for Unfabulous, American Horror Story, Scream, Scream Queens, and Aquamarine :rip:

That being said, I love both Jack and Emma. They are both underrated and more than capable of giving great performances despite their nepotism 

1 minute ago, Ampersand13 said:

That's a lie, a lot of people don't even know that they are related :toofunny2: 

She's best known for Unfabulous, American Horror Story, Scream, Scream Queens, and Aquamarine :rip:

That being said, I love both Jack and Emma. They are both underrated and more than capable of giving great performances despite their nepotism 

Everyone knows who she's related to you're just being ignorant. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Why are you being so combative? I'm just going off of personal experience and viral tweets that demonstrate people's surprise when they find out. Why are you accusing me of being ignorant? Can't you just disagree without insulting me? Regardless, I also said I love both actors and they've both given great performances. There was nothing in my post to warrant such an aggressive and demeaning response. 

1 minute ago, Ampersand13 said:

Why are you being so combative? I'm just going off of personal experience and viral tweets that demonstrate people's surprise when they find out. Why are you accusing me of being ignorant? Can't you just disagree without insulting me? Regardless, I also said I love both actors and they've both given great performances. There was nothing in my post to warrant such an aggressive and demeaning response. 

didn't mean to sound combative I apologize about that im really defensive over 5 and it seems like everyone hates it now. 

how do you feel about KW's original vision for 5? 

What was supposed to happen or what he wanted to happen: 

-Robbie, Jill and Kirby were supposed to survive 4 (Only Kirby survived)
-Gale lead film

-Sid would have amnesia from the multiple stabbings she endured from Jill

-Sid would have been a college professor

-Jill's story for 5 would have been Scream 5 meets I Know What You Did Last Summer

are some of the ideas I heard from KW. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Josh said:

didn't mean to sound combative I apologize about that im really defensive over 5 and it seems like everyone hates it now. 

how do you feel about KW's original vision for 5? 

What was supposed to happen or what he wanted to happen: 

-Robbie, Jill and Kirby were supposed to survive 4 (Only Kirby survived)
-Gale lead film

-Sid would have amnesia from the multiple stabbings she endured from Jill

-Sid would have been a college professor

-Jill's story for 5 would have been Scream 5 meets I Know What You Did Last Summer

are some of the ideas I heard from KW. 

I love 5! It's all good :hug:

I would have loved another Kevin written Scream, though I do think the writers for 5 did him and Wes justice. Robbie surviving would've been such a wonderful touch (I adore Kirby so obviously I'm happy either way with her). I do think the amnesia plot point would be really hard to sell and do well but it would've been something new for the franchise so in that sense I could see it being at the very least interesting! 

4 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I love 5! It's all good :hug:

I would have loved another Kevin written Scream, though I do think the writers for 5 did him and Wes justice. Robbie surviving would've been such a wonderful touch (I adore Kirby so obviously I'm happy either way with her). I do think the amnesia plot point would be really hard to sell and do well but it would've been something new for the franchise so in that sense I could see it being at the very least interesting! 

5 would have been Jill gaslighting Sidney the entire film which could have been interesting. IKWYDLS is one of my favorite slashers so that could have made a great plot element for Jill's character

8 hours ago, Josh said:

Damn you're really defensive in this thread and it ain't pretty. :biblio:

You say you're defensive about S5 because you enjoy it. Well others love S4 too (or even better) and it seems to really trigger you. 

27 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Damn you're really defensive in this thread and it ain't pretty. :biblio:

You say you're defensive about S5 because you enjoy it. Well others love S4 too (or even better) and it seems to really trigger you. 

i've already apologized to that person we've squashed it

10 hours ago, Josh said:

5 would have been Jill gaslighting Sidney the entire film which could have been interesting. IKWYDLS is one of my favorite slashers so that could have made a great plot element for Jill's character

Yeah we kinda saw this on Scream season 2 with Aubrey 

5 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Yeah we kinda saw this on Scream season 2 with Aubrey 

I love the TV series Audrey is a terrible person even for an anti heroine

5 hours ago, Slate said:

now… what is this honey…

5 hours ago, Slate said:

Are these what college adults look like now? :skull:

11 hours ago, Slate said:

Who are these people?

And why isn't Courteney even mentioned in the article?

5 minutes ago, Versayce said:

Who are these people?

And why isn't Courteney even mentioned in the article?

Courteney confirmed she was returning on IG. https://www.cinemablend.com/movies/screams-courteney-cox-reveals-when-the-sixth-movie-should-start-filming-and-its-soon

Edited by Josh

11 hours ago, Slate said:

Who are all these

Josh Segarra is FANTASTIC casting. Not only is he GORGEOUS, but he is adorable in ‘The Other Two’. Lance must be protected at all costs!!!

4 hours ago, kyris89 said:

Who are all these

Yeah I’m surprised they aren’t hiring more famous faces. 

I'm completely OK with Sidney sitting this movie out now. 

What I would like for everyone involved with this movie to do is make it ENTERTAINING, FRESH and CREATIVE. 

It's the sixth movie in a franchise that's now 25 years old. The original is hard to beat. Give us some new things rather than rehashing things from the past!

im HAPPY that sidney will be out of this movie. lets hope for a fresh start

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.