Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, tjspy said:

When can we archive this thread? 

:suburban:

Reveal hidden contents

:rogue:

6 months after release. We still have to suffer until November :suburban:

• Haha 3

It's funny because it is practically confirmed that this era will last until 2025 but they are not doing anything. :fish:

• Haha 1

Training Season Live at the Olympic Games opening ceremony

30 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

It's funny because it is practically confirmed that this era will last until 2025 but they are not doing anything. :fish:

Let's hope the silence is just her team figuring out how to turn things around with the inevitable reissue

4 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

When it ends in January 2025 with a live video of These Walls then what :suburban:

I mean... there's nothing to do. Illusion is the biggest flop of her post-NR career and if the intended 4th single was Falling Forever, that plan must have gone down the drain as its daily streams keep falling forever under the other album tracks. It's extremely unstable which is a very bad sign for a single push

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

I mean... there's nothing to do. Illusion is the biggest flop of her post-NR career and if the intended 4th single was Falling Forever, that plan must have gone down the drain as its daily streams keep falling forever under the other album tracks. It's extremely unstable which is a very bad sign for a single push

We know there's a re-release coming and they probably planned 8 singles off of this bomb, they could do that

Or like, release the music video she shot last month

27 minutes ago, Cain said:

We know there's a re-release coming and they probably planned 8 singles off of this bomb, they could do that

Or like, release the music video she shot last month

Produced by Kevin & Danny plus one more Kirkpatrick interlude?

Release The Less I Know The Better (Remix) with Kevin Parker and slap it on the re-issue. It would end up being the biggest smash of the era.

• Like 1

I wish some of the songs actually sounded like Less I know better or had some essence of Currents. As much as I love the album, it doesn't even sound like Danny L Harle or Kevin Parker produced album…..

• Like 2

Just now, NostalgiawithDua said:

I wish some of the songs actually sounded like Less I know better or had some essence of Currents. As much as I love the album, it doesn't even sound like Danny L Harle or Kevin Parker produced album…..

Tap would've made sure the album sounded like Houdini/Training Season/Falling Forever….

4 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

And by far...

Not only it has 61% radio, but no other song is above 50%. If they push it a bit more they might reach the ~80% of Unstoppable 

Wasn't Love Again her other song with similar stasts? I remember so, even tho for that one I'd be rooting for it to reach 90% radio if needed cuz that was classic!

Edited by tjspy

Can she release Crocodile Tears in the meantime? Instead of doing nothing at all. Cuz that song screams summer smash hit… :cm:

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

Produced by Kevin & Danny plus one more Kirkpatrick interlude?

Listen, I'm not going to pretend anything is going to save this bomb

But since she's going to tour it well into 2025, they might as well release all the stuff they have prepared to give the fans something

Falling Forever seems like a random single choice to me, I like the song but I would have thought Whatcha Doing would be a more obvious single, and These Wells considering the push it got during the album release

she can always mrs carter show this era and release a new album in the middle of the tour so the new europe dates for next year have a new revamped set list compared to the first leg this year. s:wan:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

since none of you seem to like this album idk why u want her to rerelase this album with some added bonus songs, the added songs for DL1 and FN were cute but like only like 2-3 were really essential, most of the other tracks could have stayed unreleased so i don't see the RO era scraps suddenly making u like the album more. 

if her team wants to do some fan service i guess they can wrap up the era while she's still on tour and then drop something new in between the asia dates and spring 2025. i don't think it's realistic that she'll drop something before the asian shows.

• Like 1

Can she at least release more Stadium dates?? :gaycat5:  

Its fine if she does not release a +80 dates all over the world, choose big cities & do stadiums haters gonna hate 

Time for a new single!

BTW....... Did an ATRL album survivor happen?? did I miss it?

Edited by Ivan_brit

No tour dates, no single, no nothing.

Also what's worse is she's not even on vacation as an excuse :deadbanana2:

Are there any Maria stans? The way that and Whatcha Doin have aged best for me :jonny5:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

Are there any Maria stans? The way that and Whatcha Doin have aged best for me :jonny5:

Are there?! We all stan the etheral bop! Kinda ended Enya with that flute

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.