Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

1 hour ago, Migs said:

She's going to announce Falling Forever as a single next Friday when the UK Charts come out and have a special article on her: "Dua Lipa's catalog has a massive increase after Glastonbury." 

Reveal hidden contents

Not inside info, just dreaming. :cries:

Honestly they should have release it  on 21s of June, cause last week it would get overshadowed by Glasto, this wee by Wembley announcement, next week is Katy's single release date so 21.6 would have been the best option in this circumstances. Otherwise wait till 19th  :/

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Okay but blowing the Glastonbury hype and weekend to announce only one stadium date is crazy....I've made some excuses for her team but they keep dropping every. single. ball. handed to them this era? Grammys, Brits, Glasto, etc were all wasted

I thought they'd announce 5 stadium dates in the UK by now. And maybe start properly pushing Falling Forever? Announce a MV? Get it together Duka..

They'll eventually run everything to the ground if they continue like this. Sad.

She still has a lot of goodwill from her past eras/hits but it's just a matter of time until that runs out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

I would really like for her to release a droplet and/or a good collab for the summer or around the VMA's. I think that's the ideal next step. 

Yeah strategic collabs to boost RO is what she needs.

DL1 and FN had them but maybe this time she / they think she is too good for that / above that :rip:

On 7/4/2024 at 9:06 AM, Truth Teller said:

I would really like for her to release a droplet and/or a good collab for the summer or around the VMA's. I think that's the ideal next step. 

I personally hope she remixes Watcha Doing with someone exciting like Doja or releases a collab song for the deluxe edition around that time. It needs to be a surefire hit though. No messing around and she can tack it onto the album.

32 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

She is gorgeous :flame:

The red hair would be even more kunty if she had bangs imo. I think that's what missing from the look. Otherwise it just looks like any other millenial / gen z girl in your office imo

A winner :clap3:

UK album chart

01 14,017 Taylor Swift - THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT [1,081 CDs, 604 vinyl, 246 downloads, 12,086 streaming]
02 10,005 Billie Eilish - HIT ME HARD AND SOFT
03 9,288 Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism
04 8,649 Charli XCX - BRAT
05 7,751 Imagine Dragons - LOOM
06 7,663 Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess
07 7,222 The Weeknd - The Highlights
08 6,006 Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia
09 5,814 Eminem - Curtain Call: The Hits
10 5,605 Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa

11 5,431 Taylor Swift - Lover
12 5,144 Fleetwood Mac - 50 Years: Don't Stop
14 4,914 Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor's Version)
15 4,706 Gracie Abrams - The Secret of Us
19 4,431 SZA - SOS
20 4,347 Camila Cabello - C,XOXO

1 hour ago, katara said:

UK Singles:

#25 (+11) Illusion
#38 (RE) Houdini
#83 (RE) Training Season

Houdini the hit that you are!!! :flame: coming for Brit, VMAs & Grammy noms :duca: 

Idk how to explain it but even though I'm not the biggest fan of most of the extended versions, the extended album made me love the album? Like I haven't been able to stop listening to it since it came out.

Training Season is low-key one of the best songs she's ever made. I get why they thought it was lead material. It was made for brains.

Training season and Houdini sound incredible live on the Glastonbury set. Great opening and closers 

• Like 3

And Illusion is just there, being pretty and flopping. It's crazy to think Illusion was the initiator of the sound for rest of the album…..

• Like 1

UK Queen :WAP: 

Radical Optimism & Houdini could surpass Platinum & Gold next week or in 2 weeks :alexz:

RO era singles had sold 1.1 million at the UK :gaycat2:

• Like 1

Ever since the rumour of Falling Forever becoming the next single, I put it in my playlist and to be honest, I've really grown to like it a lot. I can hear the potential now. Maybe it can turn the tides

• Like 4

8 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

And Illusion is just there, being pretty and flopping. It's crazy to think Illusion was the initiator of the sound for rest of the album…..

Mind you Illusion bridge is the most psychedelic we got this era. Don't speak on mother

There has been rumors about Dua performing at the Olympics  opening for weeks now, lets see if it will be true

I kinda scoffed when I heard about the extended album because I thought the last thing we needed was longer versions of songs no one liked to begin with but…these tracks actually sound measurably better in long-form. I'll actually be listening to this version a fair amount I think

4 hours ago, imalinduh said:

Mind you Illusion bridge is the most psychedelic we got this era. Don't speak on mother

Maybe if Happy for you outro didn't exist….

Falling Forever is such a strong song, I wish they would replace the screaming intro with instrumental for radios. Might save this era….

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.