Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

If they wanted to build a real fanbase they could've 

A: put actual effort in the DuaHQ account, they left that poor girl for dead

B: PERFORM OUTSIDE OF PAID SHOWS, the fans LOVED the FN rollout and performances, and they did none of that now

C: provide cool extra's to help world-build the era, during FN we got the remix album, collabs, all songs got cgi'd visuals that went along with the retro space theme of the album, we got STUDIO2054. The buildup to RO has been 6 months of near nothingness

Just touring a fanbase doesn't make

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Cain said:

Now that Glasto is over and the tour won't start for another 4 months I wonder what's going to happen…

Oh come on. It's obvious: vacanza😁

• Haha 10

40 minutes ago, Cain said:

Now that Glasto is over and the tour won't start for another 4 months I wonder what's going to happen…

Releasing hit collabs if they were smart

23 hours ago, katara said:

Well it would be a completely different album. Ben didn't want her to make a whole album with Kevin Parker

Supposedly she recorded an album full of Ian Kirkpatrick bops before she switched to Kevin. I wonder if TAP took the rights to these songs when they left or if she can still release some. 

Pretty sure bought the rights of her catalogue from TAP

UK mids 

1 Taylor Swift - THE TORTURE (8,801) [7,314 streaming, 1,296 physicals, 191 downloads]
2 Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism (6,622)
3 Imagine Dragons - LOOM (6,311) *
4 Billie Eilish - HIT ME HARD AND SOFT (6,156)
5 Charli xcx - BRAT (5,346)

6-10
10 Camila Cabello - C,XOXO *

11-20
11 Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia ^
16 Noah Kahan - Stick Season
17 Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa ^
20 SZA - SOS

Welp #2 it is. Though Billie could still overatke on friday. 

• Like 3

Imagine if she bundled Radical Optimism with CBD gummies on release week lol. It would have been MESSY AF but would have also been on theme and a cute idea (not to mention controversial and viral on social media for sure!). :-* 

she should record a remix for the "less I know the better" with tame , make a cute video and pray for it to go viral , she sounded wonderful on it at Glastonbury 

Can she release a deluxe already. Or a Club Radical Optimism? Waiting 4 years for 11 tracks is a crime. I need a 31 tracks deluxe honestly. Don't care if we get half baked demos (i mean she already released AFL), i need more music :cm:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Cain said:

Well… Release & promote 4th single, she will be doing some Festivals, not sure if any of them will be live streamed 

VMAS are until September that's the next big promo spot 

Okay but blowing the Glastonbury hype and weekend to announce only one stadium date is crazy....I've made some excuses for her team but they keep dropping every. single. ball. handed to them this era? Grammys, Brits, Glasto, etc were all wasted

I thought they'd announce 5 stadium dates in the UK by now. And maybe start properly pushing Falling Forever? Announce a MV? Get it together Duka..

• Like 4

Tragic era. Too early in her career to have such a uneventful era tbh. Idk what she's thinking or if she's even aware of how dire things are. I just dont get it

This random moment going so viral 💀

Anyway can someone make a tiktok with Falling Forever playing in the background. The "How loooooong" part in particular.

5 hours ago, katara said:

UK mids 

1 Taylor Swift - THE TORTURE (8,801) [7,314 streaming, 1,296 physicals, 191 downloads]
2 Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism (6,622)
3 Imagine Dragons - LOOM (6,311) *
4 Billie Eilish - HIT ME HARD AND SOFT (6,156)
5 Charli xcx - BRAT (5,346)

6-10
10 Camila Cabello - C,XOXO *

11-20
11 Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia ^
16 Noah Kahan - Stick Season
17 Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa ^
20 SZA - SOS

Welp #2 it is. Though Billie could still overatke on friday. 

Dua with three albums in the top 20 is wild. The demand for her is obviously there. Her team is just **** atm, ngl anymore.

• Like 5

I made piece with this era being over! At least regarding her teams efforts! 

The only thing that might keep going are the singles floating in the Spotify Top200

2 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Could this help her to snatch #1 at the UK this week??

Most likely no, she'll be #3

6 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Most likely no, she'll be #3

#3 still fine.... it could surpass 100k / Gold this week or be very close :duca: 

Just heard falling forever for the first time and came in here to ask if there's any mention of a single push for it?  It's so damn good

5 hours ago, FLAallday said:

Just heard falling forever for the first time and came in here to ask if there's any mention of a single push for it?  It's so damn good

Apparently they've filmed a video for it 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FLAallday said:

Yes. Most likely the next single.

• Like 1

She's going to announce Falling Forever as a single next Friday when the UK Charts come out and have a special article on her: "Dua Lipa's catalog has a massive increase after Glastonbury." 

Spoiler

Not inside info, just dreaming. :cries:

Wait why did an entire album with the extended versions just popped out on my Spotify?

it kinda slaps! The album makes more sense like this. 

I would really like for her to release a droplet and/or a good collab for the summer or around the VMA's. I think that's the ideal next step. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.