Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

the O2 ad serving better visuals than all the other music videos this era combined :rip:

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

houdini really is that ***** huh it sounds even better on that video:jonny5:

wait I didn't get a whatsapp, I think I accidentally blocked her or something lmao. please come back dula!

the wembley date getting this push and o2 ad making me think it's going to be a one off stadium gig that they'll sell to HBO and put on streaming two weeks later similar to bey's on the run tour special from paris

dua-lipa-dua-bebe-dancing.gif  

This tour is so weird lmao announcing ONE (1) date?

Also that ad is the best visual we've gotten so far this era hihihihi :bird:

Edited by _Fey

5 minutes ago, holyground13 said:

wait I didn't get a whatsapp, I think I accidentally blocked her or something lmao. please come back dula!

Wait I didn't get any text either, either regular or WhatsApp. 

Did only people in specific regions get it? I'm in Canada.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Wait I didn't get any text either, either regular or WhatsApp. 

Did only people in specific regions get it? I'm in Canada.

i think they only sent it out to people with a uk number this time around

• Like 1

Falling Forever MV when? Glastonbury is over. They should launch the new single NOW even if its kinda DOA

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

so she used a new pic for the cd but not for the front cover or the tour poster :skull: 

1 hour ago, Burqa said:

the O2 ad serving better visuals than all the other music videos this era combined :rip:

This :redface:

As someone really invested in pop music and the music business, I find her team and their decisions and strategies super intriguing. One little thing that stands out in my mind was when Houdini came out the CD single had free shipping to Ireland so the entire thing just cost €1.50 which was a steal for such a great song. It seemed to me like a clear effort to ignite a good relationship with fans worldwide.

With Wembley I understand their line of thinking but it's very soon, especially for a huge stadium for Wembley. A 40,000 seater would make more sense in my view. I feel like the tickets are going to have to be affordable in order to sell them. One thing about Dua is that the casuals know her and do like a lot of her music so I think thousands of them would go if it was affordable. And then the stage has to be fit for a stadium too.

I don't like this sporadic announcing of dates it's a mess I think.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ThousandMiles said:

do we think she could sell it out tho? 

With affordable prices I think so yes. But in order for it to be a great show the stage should look fit for a stadium which costs a lot of money.

Happy For You is slowly becoming my favorite track on the album. So ******* good. :cries: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ThousandMiles said:

do we think she could sell it out tho? 

It's possible but it is fundamental tickets are cheap enough to avoid any bad headlines about the price of concerts these days like with Billie, Taylor etc. If that happens it'll overshadow casual fans who would go see her for a decent price. Wembley does seem pretty ambitious. 

• Like 1

happy for you extended version ooof :WAP:

Obsessed with the way British people say Dua Lipa

It seems impossible for them to pronounce the D without making it sound like a J

They keep say Jew-a Leep-uh

• Haha 1

So no new single? Honestly I just want TW with a colorful video and that's it before we move on to what's next

She's supposedly touring 2 dates in different cities of India later this year, I think the tour will be longer than FN, I just wish the budget, setlist and visuals are better than Summer shows…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

do you think more european dates will be announced later this summer?

I'm debating whether I should go to Wembley or just wait, taking into account that, a few months ago, an Italian newspaper reported that negotiations for a date at San Siro Stadium (Milan, Italy) were underway.

however, I do understand that perhaps they want to put the spotlight on the Wembley show since it's very prestigious.

I'm just deeply confused by this method of releasing tour dates in bits and pieces.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.