• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

The extended versions just reminded me how absolutely awful this album is. Falling Forever is the worst song in her discography.

Whatcha Doing did get a little face lift tho with those Tame Impala synths at the end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

1 hour ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

The extended versions just reminded me how absolutely awful this album is. Falling Forever is the worst song in her discography.

Whatcha Doing did get a little face lift tho with those Tame Impala synths at the end.

The lack of taste is real :rip:

• Like 6

Her Glastonbury set is absolutely BULLETPROOF. Her energy is insane, she hasn't stopped moving. She really knows how to put on a spectacle and she's come such a long, long way since she debuted. Crowd reaction to Be The One was insane, that is her career defining staple hit! Yas! I'm living!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Her Glastonbury set is absolutely BULLETPROOF. Her energy is insane, she hasn't stopped moving. She really knows how to put on a spectacle and she's come such a long, long way since she debuted. Crowd reaction to Be The One was insane, that is her career defining staple hit! Yas! I'm living!

SHE F**KING KILLED IT!!!!!!!! IT GAVE MAIN POP GIRL ENERGY THE ENTIRE TIME!!!! THE VOCALS, DANCING/CHOREOGRAPHY, AND LIVE ARRANGEMENTS >>>>>

Oh Dula the legend you are :jonnycat:

They will never make me hate you. She killed it tonight at Glasto 

houdini live is amazing :clap3:

houdini live while Kevin Parker is doing the solo guitar at Glastonbury is the best thing ever happen in music :clap3:

Im Dua Lipa!!!!

I WAS LIKE..... PERIOD *****!!!! remind this new basic ******* how to make a show :alexz:

So I just watched the glasto set and I see why the lashings are coming in hot on X. Was a great performance however the audience interaction was minimal, except to tell 200,000 in a cost of living crisis they are the reason she's living her dream multiple times. The surprise guest was underwhelming, Chris Martin would have gone down better. As for the lipsyncing - when her voice broke I understood. I love her but as a headlining glasto act, I feel the festival missed here and set her up slightly. I've never seen a headline set full of so many children on barrier either. Either the music or her needs a personality. The RO songs weren't connecting with a majority of the audience and the new arrangements low key ruined some of the more recognisable hits especially Break My Heart. 

• Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, Joesuxx said:

So I just watched the glasto set and I see why the lashings are coming in hot on X. Was a great performance however the audience interaction was minimal, except to tell 200,000 in a cost of living crisis they are the reason she's living her dream multiple times. The surprise guest was underwhelming, Chris Martin would have gone down better. As for the lipsyncing - when her voice broke I understood. I love her but as a headlining glasto act, I feel the festival missed here and set her up slightly. I've never seen a headline set full of so many children on barrier either. Either the music or her needs a personality. The RO songs weren't connecting with a majority of the audience and the new arrangements low key ruined some of the more recognisable hits especially Break My Heart. 

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Some of yall shouldn't assault your keyboards like that

People really feel the need to come here about imaginary lashings for her I don't know where… 

When she's getting nothing but praise and acclaim with reviews no lower than 4 stars, too….

She absolutely killed IT last night 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Null said:

People really feel the need to come here about imaginary lashings for her I don't know where… 

When she's getting nothing but praise and acclaim with reviews no lower than 4 stars, too….

She absolutely killed IT last night 

Some right-wing media created a fake scenario and fake lashes saying she was doing lyp-sinc. All of them have been dragged by the real GP in the comments of their articles, videos and posts. IJBOL :smiley: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.