Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

2 hours ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

Still stand by the idea that she should just lay low for 2-3 months and then drop the deluxe, make sure she's got a smash ready and focus on trying to drive the new song because none of the standard edition songs have a chance at being a global hit.

Also, she better drop an extended version of Anything For Love!!

she can drop a tour edition with a kick off event at the london date (it's a thursday, she could easily perform 3 new songs and release them at midnight the day after-friday) so they're ready for the asian dates. but i doubt anything else would make sense bc she has shows from june till july and october to december.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

Even her underporming singles end up doing numbers :dies: Training Season coming for Top 5!

Houdini released by the end of 2023 already putstream all of them except Ari We Can Be Friends  :gaycat5:

• Thanks 1

Hunny what is thissss 

All of these tasteless individuals lashing at RO. Get yourselves some q-tips, clean out your ears! 

End of An Era, These Walls, Watcha Doing are all excellent songs.

• Like 3

Jesus. Just jumped from my seat when Falling Forever came on shuffle. That YELLING in the intro..my GOD! Deleted, officially. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Even her underporming singles end up doing numbers :dies: Training Season coming for Top 5!

Houdini released by the end of 2023 already putstream all of them except Ari We Can Be Friends  :gaycat5:

the same with last year with DTN and Houdini probably in the top 10 :chick2:

Something about her starting to tour so soon after announcing dates indicates that they really want the era to wrap up a lot quicker. My guess is by early 2025 they'll start getting her to work on the next record (fingers crossed) and hopefully she will have hired proper management by then....Papa Duck-aging Lipa isn't cutting it. 

We need her to release a 4th and final single while on tour (hopefully either These Walls or Watcha Doing Remix f/ Doja Cat) and then to finish the tour and focus on DL4 for early 2026 

8 hours ago, halcyonday said:

imagine if the album was in the same realm as TS/H :gaycat7:

For me this is the biggest let down of the project. I still pretty much enjoyed the final cut released, but they should've went hard on the psychedelic pop route after the sessions of Houdini and Training Season :gaycat6:

Posted (edited)

I've been listening to the album a lot lately and I've come to realize that Houdini and Training Season are superb. Pop music at its greatest. They deserved so much more. The Grammys and Brits performances are fire. Dua, we have failed you. :jonny6:

Edited by Migs
  • Like 6

how on earth Training Season got 230M streams?

14 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

how on earth Training Season got 230M streams?

Charting Top 200 Spotify Global since debut in February 

Its like how on earth the video is at 33 million views or the Lyric video 5 million

She always ends up doing fine :alexz:

Has Houdini gotten a little spike because of Eminem's song of the same name? :jamming: 

6 hours ago, Cheers said:

Jesus. Just jumped from my seat when Falling Forever came on shuffle. That YELLING in the intro..my GOD! Deleted, officially. 

It really is overbearing. 

I'd be very curious to hear some outtakes / rejects from this. And even though I want this era to be over, a deluxe with 5-6 more songs wouldn't hurt. Especially if one of them is an Andrew Watt Euro Spotify smasha to fix her career lull 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Something about her starting to tour so soon after announcing dates indicates that they really want the era to wrap up a lot quicker. My guess is by early 2025 they'll start getting her to work on the next record (fingers crossed) and hopefully she will have hired proper management by then....Papa Duck-aging Lipa isn't cutting it. 

We need her to release a 4th and final single while on tour (hopefully either These Walls or Watcha Doing Remix f/ Doja Cat) and then to finish the tour and focus on DL4 for early 2026 

Idk I think the real indicator of the sentiment behind the scenes will be the Glasto setlist and latterly how much focus they put on RO in the tour setlist. I imagine if they want to wrap up the era quick they'll probably want her to have something like DTN to bridge the gap between albums and hopefully smash while they regroup.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Her May streams were in gutter and suddenly the June started, songs started gaining streams, something's fishy and it's not Nicki's p****

Edited by NostalgiawithDua
  • Haha 2

The singles getting the boost on Pride month :clap3:

I swear if this is because of Eminem's song title and people just realized that she has an album out :rip:

Isn't it a bit weird..

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Now that the album released passed, the people stopped running away from the singles :clap3:

I've never seen an album release killing an era this way istg 

something fishy is going on :rip:

maybe dad lipa sent a cheque to spotify, about damn time :clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

wig 

Dua Lipa Grammy GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

June is the new January me thinks

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

HSBC Camden is starting to clear the cheques

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Delusional said:

wig 

Dua Lipa Grammy GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Truly iconic :alexz:

The confidence :flame:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.