• Communion

• GhostBox

• Rep2000

• Windy Day

Not them saying it is because of China when we know what it is really about

spacer.png

• Thanks 5

13 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

so you’re putting the US on the same standards as china even tho the US are calling themselves the land of the free and called china a totalitarian dictatorship for decades because they use their own social medias?

should the US ban everything korean after twitch left south korea last month so naver (korean google) launch its own video game streaming platform?

I am not. If you’re going to say that then also call the EU and India totalitarian. I am highlighting something that is happening right now. 

40 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

i thought i heard that Biden would sign this but I really can't see him doing that with him being in the pits with young ppl already :monkey:

Given how overwhelmingly the vote split in favor of the ban across both party lines doesn’t bode well. Dems want it gone too. Imagine that - getting rid of tiktok of all things is the one issue the government can come together on. :toofunny2: 

I think the world is better off without TikTok. However, Insta Reels and YouTube shorts will quickly fill out the same role, so I don’t think much is gonna change.

Edited by Arrows
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Arrows said:

I think the world is better off without TikTok. However, I’m Insta Reels and YouTube shorts will quickly fill out the same role, so I don’t think much is gonna change.

Agreed. TikTok users will find something else fast. 

5 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

spacer.png

They have been planning to do this bill way before this conflict exploded 

The bill isn't limited to TikTok, it's for any app that they deem "insecure". :doc:

4 minutes ago, Tropez said:

I am not. If you’re going to say that then also call the EU and India totalitarian. I am highlighting something that is happening right now. 

the eu isn’t trying to ban tiktok though? they’re just regulating the algorithm and setting rules which is what america should be doing if their motives wasn’t rooted in pure racism and fear of the other (and also highly pushed by zionists)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Arrows said:

I think the world is better off without TikTok. However, Insta Reels and YouTube shorts will quickly fill out the same role, so I don’t think much is gonna change.

i doubt it. instagram and youtube’s algorithm is no where near as fast and good as tiktok so trends go way slower and recommendations aren’t as good

• Like 1

is there any chance Tiktok will actually get banned? :gaycat7:

the power Instagram will hold once it happens… 

The schizoposts are starting :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

the eu isn’t trying to ban tiktok though? they’re just regulating the algorithm and setting rules which is what america should be doing if their motives wasn’t rooted in pure racism and fear of the other (and also highly pushed by zionists)

EU has been banned and trying to regulate the sales on Chinese tech. If you read my comment you would see that’s what I was referring to. 

No Facebook, Twitter, Google in China? Then no TikTok in USA :sorry: 

It’s only fair and following the standard the CCP started.

Hope it gets banned. Americans have zero brain cells left and believing everything they see on tiktok. And the careers of industry plants will be over 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tropez said:

EU has been banned and trying to regulate the sales on Chinese tech. If you read my comment you would see that’s what I was referring to. 

the eu isn’t banning a social media used by half of the population which allow people to get organized and informed though? certain us products are banned in europe that doesn’t mean instagram and facebook are and should be banned no matter how bad they are

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
45 minutes ago, Caesar said:

what ariana said

”i hate americans, i hate america”

The lengths these lawmakers will go to prevent We Can’t Be Friends from going #1 :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

europe next please

:suburban:

Edited by fa77ot

Also in countries where still allowed should be limit age 18 years cause kids are getting more and more stupid

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Revolution said:

No Facebook, Twitter, Google in China? Then no TikTok in USA :sorry: 

It’s only fair and following the standard the CCP started.

• Thanks 2

Thank God :clap3: I’d probably have a meltdown if Reddit, Twitter or ATRL ever got banned, but I hate TikTok and never use it so yay

• Thumbs Down 1

the zionist puppet government strikes again

they want to ban it because they can't control the narrative on it

I don’t care it makes little difference too me if it’s banned or not. 

5 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

yeah no foreign social networks or internet site is on China.

I thought most atrlers idea of perfection was a marxist country.

From the comments apparently now they love a free global capitalist market after all :bird:

Edited by vale9001
  • Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.