Neve Campbell returning for Scream 7

madonnafan18

Girlbossing way out to the point she's okay with being sloppy seconds, especially as the original face of the franchise :dies:

Enjoy the scarps sis!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• Hurem

• Shelter

• Jay07

Top Posters In This Topic

yikes 

13 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Good on her, they gave her the right price and she took the job, she's a working actor. I don't see how the Barrera mess is her problem. 

but the morals!!!!1111

how can she accept a multi-million dollar paycheck to put food on her table and show up for WORK????!!!

spacer.png

Edited by Richie.Valdez
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

What if she negotiated Melissa and Jenna back :celestial5:

8 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

This is a horrible look for her. They need to take spy glass out of this production and get melissa back 

Literally nobody offline cares lol

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 minute ago, Richie.Valdez said:

but the morals!!!!1111

how can she accept a multi-million dollar to put food on her table and show up for WORK????!!!

spacer.png

talking about work with the Gaza cult isn’t beneficial (they’re unemployed and leaving off their parents)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

Hope you all keep the same energy for Courteney and Hayden 

they must’ve given her a colossal bag :rip: 

not supporting this though!

I’m sorry, but what a loser. She talked so much about women being mistreated by the industry, but I guess that only applies to her. Once she is paid, she doesn’t see a problem. So disappointed.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

lol of course she cares more about her bag than she does about taking a stand for the right thing

**** this hag. She’ll stay jobless after this next movie I’m sure.

You sound so butt hurt

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Facelessboy said:

Neve Campbell IS Scream franchise.

Yall should have used this energy when they made a whole film without her because female don’t get paid what they deserve. 

I’m happy she’s coming back to “her” starring franchise. Yes queen slay us! :duca:

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Exactly they were happily sitting their asses in the seat to watch & stream 6. 

Scream is NOT her franchise, I’m sorry. The only character crucial for the franchise to go on is Ghostface.

Scream VI was good because they didn’t shoehorn Sidney in it and could finally focus on other characters.

People on here justifying her getting dirty money are so embarrassing :toofunny3: Have some dignity.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I’m sorry, but what a loser. She talked so much about women being mistreated by the industry, but I guess that only applies to her. Once she is paid, she doesn’t see a problem. So disappointed.

I didn't see Melissa and Jenna quit over her being underpaid. She talked about not being undervalued and they obviously paid her what she wanted, was she supposed to turn it down?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Scream is NOT her franchise, I’m sorry. The only character crucial for the franchise to go on is Ghostface.

Scream VI was good because they didn’t shoehorn Sidney in it and could finally focus on other characters.

People on here justifying her getting dirty money are so embarrassing :toofunny3: Have some dignity.

No one gives a **** who Ghostface. Sidney is THE STAR. Scream 6 was a rip off of Scream 2. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Also Melissa and Jenna didn't turn down Scream 6 when Neve was being lowballed so...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I didn't see Melissa and Jenna quit over her being underpaid. She talked about not being undervalued and they obviously paid her what she wanted, was she supposed to turn it down?

She wasn’t necessary to the story. The studio wasn’t obliged to have her in the movie. Even if she was underpaid, I paid she’d get more money for the alleged cameo she was supposed to have, than Melissa got for the entire movie.

And yes, she was supposed to turn it down because her colleague was fired because she advocated for ceasefire, and her bosses were zionists who abused their power to silence her. And now, they have again used their money and power to blind the fans and y’all are eating it up :toofunny3:

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Scream is NOT her franchise, I’m sorry

Why are you saying sorry? For  being completely WRONG :rip:.

Sure you can totally make a Halloween movie without Jamie but nobody in their right mind would say it’s not HER franchise. Both women are the FACE of their franchises stop being delusional. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

No one gives a **** who Ghostface. Sidney is THE STAR. Scream 6 was a rip off of Scream 2. 

You are so delusional if you think Sidney is more relevant Ghostface :ahh: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Hurem said:

It's the only horror franchise that has had a consistent final girl over 5 installments. She's the face of Scream. 6 was ridiculed over gigantic plot holes and people walking away after being stabbed 50 times. I hope the new one is a return to form.

Just now, Hurem said:

You are so delusional if you think Sidney is more relevant Ghostface :ahh: 

Really? then why was she the one being marketed on every poster more so than Ghostface or Melissa, Jenna?

7 minutes ago, Hurem said:

If that was the case why didn't they just reboot the series instead of getting her to comeback? The fans of this franchise are attached to more than just the Ghostface character. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

It's the only horror franchise that has had a consistent final girl over 5 installments. She's the face of Scream. 6 was ridiculed over gigantic plot holes and people walking away after being stabbed 50 times. I hope the new one is a return to form.

Scream 6 while entertaining it was completely unrealistic

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

She wasn’t necessary to the story. The studio wasn’t obliged to have her in the movie. Even if she was underpaid, I paid she’d get more money for the alleged cameo she was supposed to have, than Melissa got for the entire movie.

And yes, she was supposed to turn it down because her colleague was fired because she advocated for ceasefire, and her bosses were zionists who abused their power to silence her. And now, they have again used their money and power to blind the fans and y’all are eating it up :toofunny3:

She was suppsed to turn down a job because Melissa wanted to be an activist? Who's gonna feed her kids? The permanently online keyboard warriors?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

She wasn’t necessary to the story

She is though. The original plan was to always bring her back for 7th because she’s needed.

One of the characters father is her ex who she killed it’s obvious something was planned with the overall story that needed Sidney back did you even watch the films :rip:.

Just now, Josh said:

Really? then why was she the one being marketed on every poster more so than Ghostface or Melissa, Jenna?

Why was Scream 6, that didn’t even feature Neve, more successful than Scream 2, 3, 4 and 5? Quickly!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.