Neve Campbell returning for Scream 7

madonnafan18

Neve Campbell IS Scream franchise.

Yall should have used this energy when they made a whole film without her because female don’t get paid what they deserve. 

I’m happy she’s coming back to “her” starring franchise. Yes queen slay us! :duca:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• Hurem

• Shelter

• Jay07

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Facelessboy said:

Neve Campbell IS Scream franchise.

Yall should have used this energy when they made a whole film without her because female don’t get paid what they deserve. 

I’m happy she’s coming back to “her” starring franchise. Yes queen slay us! :duca:

Exactly they were happily sitting their asses in the seat to watch & stream 6. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

As if she cares what a bunch of chronically online fans, who overwhelmingly still supported the last film despite her telling us how much they undervalued her have to say about it :toofunny3:

At the end of the day money talks and she still has to work, get yo coin Neve :clap3:

• Like 15
  • Thumbs Down 1

59 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Shameless. Mind you they didn’t even want to pay her fairly until Melissa was fired and Jenna dropped out. Washed up *****.

If Neve is washed up, does that make Melissa a never was? Almost 40 and hasn’t carried a single film on her back!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Some of yall are such losers with these comments

Even if you don't care about the discourse surrounding Melissa, WHAT in the world does Sidney as a character have to offer us? :deadbanana: forcing her into 5 was tired and this will be even more ridiculous and stupid

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

Glad she’s coming back! This series is not just her legacy, but Wes’, and 6 proved Sidney is too linked to it to completely remove her.

I hope the Gaza cult backlash works as well for Scream as it has for Dune, Wonka, and basically everything else they’ve tried to do successfully. :heart2: 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

This whole movie in its current form seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

Why is Kevin, the franchise's screenwriter who has only directed one film (which massively flopped both commercially and critically), being given the directing reins rather than letting him just write the goddamn script after how mid Scream 6 was?

Neve has nothing else going on with her career, so I don't necessarily blame her for getting a check, but sometimes morals should outweigh a paycheck based on how Spyglass treated Melissa...

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

Some of yall are such losers with these comments

Even if you don't care about the discourse surrounding Melissa, WHAT in the world does Sidney as a character have to offer us? :deadbanana: forcing her into 5 was tired and this will be even more ridiculous and stupid

You wanted the same cast from the last 2 again? stabbed like 10 times and not dying, they are like Michael Myers now. I see the same writers are back, that’s the big concern. 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Why is Kevin, the franchise's screenwriter who has only directed one film (which massively flopped both commercially and critically), being given the directing reins rather than letting him just write the goddamn script after how mid Scream 6 was?

Neve has nothing else going on with her career, so I don't necessarily blame her for getting a check, but sometimes morals should outweigh a paycheck based on how Spyglass treated Melissa...

I like Teaching Mrs Tingle though, but yeah he should be writing it too. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Shameless hag. Not surprising though. They'd sell themselves for a fat cheque. Hope its worth it.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I’m so happy!!! This franchise was stolen from her, now she’s back where she belongs. Gen Z can seethe, idgaf

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Shelter said:

I like Teaching Mrs Tingle though, but yeah he should be writing it too. 

In all honesty, I personally haven't seen it. I just know about its reputation. Regardless, I just think the role of a director for this long-running franchise should be given to someone who has actually proven themselves to be a competent director with experience.

Plus as you've previously mentioned, Scream 6's script was so meh that Kevin would be much better utilized as a screenwriter to save us from yet another contrived film from Guy & James. :deadbanana:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Shameless hag. Not surprising though. They'd sell themselves for a fat cheque. Hope its worth it.

Wow, you are so misogynistic… I’m actually disgusted by this comment. Shame on you!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I guess this means we will be seeing Patrick Dempsey too since he is married to Sidney :jonnycat:

Edited by Richie.Valdez

Just now, surprisecentres said:

Wow, you are so misogynistic… I’m actually disgusted by this comment. Shame on you!

tiffany-pollard.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No ******* morals whatsoever. Idiot. Hope this tanks. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

lol of course she cares more about her bag than she does about taking a stand for the right thing

**** this hag. She’ll stay jobless after this next movie I’m sure.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

tiffany-pollard.gif

What would Taylor say about you calling a woman a hag? There’s a special place in hell for people who tear women down, remember!

• Thumbs Down 1

Good on her, they gave her the right price and she took the job, she's a working actor. I don't see how the Barrera mess is her problem. 

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Bandito said:

They've (the studio, execs, etc.) have convinced themselves that bringing Kevin back some how will get the film back to the quality levels it was during Scream 1 & 2 but it ain't happening and I like Kevin and think he's super talented but everything that made Scream what it was is 100% from Wes' vision.

• Like 1

This is a horrible look for her. They need to take spy glass out of this production and get melissa back 

• Thumbs Down 1

This movie is a PR disaster and unless Kevin Williamson is back to write it, I fear it'll be an overall dud too. What story is there to tell with Sidney at this point? Having her back is fine but from a story perspective the franchise has moved on and Melissa/Jenna are who the chapter of the franchise needs focusing on. There are so many loose ends that need to be tied up with that, and dragging Neve back to save face from the deserved backlash they got over Melissa's firing isn't gonna change that. I'm fine with having her back it just doesn't serve the story to just act like story building of 5/6 didn't happen.

Unless they somehow come to an agreement with Melissa/Jenna I don't see how this movie will even work :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.