Kesha is waiting for you…

Junlin

I really doubt Cathedral is going to be a single, not the lead at least, and I doubt this is meant to kickstart the new era either. She probably just performed it because the themes of the song tie into the themes her speech was about, I don't think it's anything deeper than that

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vixen Eyes

• TomTom

• CroNich

• AlbertoBouvier

12 minutes ago, CHL0RINE said:

I really doubt Cathedral is going to be a single, not the lead at least, and I doubt this is meant to kickstart the new era either. She probably just performed it because the themes of the song tie into the themes her speech was about, I don't think it's anything deeper than that

That's a good perspective, I know some animals were thinking it could even be the closing track on the album, 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

why did she use She Wolf instead of a new song for this :jonnycat:

Cathedral is really tugging on Praying's wig a bit... the lyricism is so beautiful

also can someone PLEASE leak the whole talk :jonny: 

• Like 4

I want Avril & Kesha to do a song together so badly :heart2:

• Like 3

this wait may be more unbearable than the wait for K3 :gaycat7:

6 hours ago, Child of the Moon said:

Cathedral is really tugging on Praying's wig a bit... the lyricism is so beautiful

also can someone PLEASE leak the whole talk :jonny: 

oh thats not-

praying on top forever nothing can top it

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

this wait may be more unbearable than the wait for K3 :gaycat7:

Maybe we will get an announcement Tomorrow. April 25th marks a year since she made an announcement for Gag Order, TomTom had a theory that we'd start the new era after the one year grace period for Gag Order. With that said, some animals have already said their" I am Mother" merch has started shipping, so the announcement really could be anytime now.

On 4/21/2024 at 11:56 AM, TomTom said:

Guys!!!

An "I am Mother" shirt and tank top have been added to her merch store and it says they will start shipping in Mid-May!

Maybe the theory saying that she would officially start the new era around a year after Gag Order got released was right? :jonny:

https://kesha.store/collections/apparel

Edited by FullM00N25
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 4/22/2024 at 12:58 AM, bearman said:

Even Animal had 'ballads' 

*heavily produced mid-tempos 

F0Z0fsr.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, FullM00N25 said:

TomTom had a theory that we'd start the new era

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

*heavily produced mid-tempos 

F0Z0fsr.gif

theyre still among her best songs!

spacer.pngits time we all agree with this person and protest outside keshas house

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I really hope she replaces kim at mighty hoopla this year

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, STARFUCKER said:

I really hope she replaces kim at mighty hoopla this year

LMFAOOOOO but even if its not kesha anyone would be better than kim

42 minutes ago, austxnsuxx said:

spacer.pngits time we all agree with this person and protest outside keshas house

She said on Sunday we're about to dive in, if it's not this week we definitely should get an announcement next week, latest May 6th since March 6th was freedom day, Kesha's said on march 6th it was coming very soon it's not a far stretch to think Kesha's very soon could even be 2 months later, even though it doesn't make sense to us

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, FullM00N25 said:

She said on Sunday we're about to dive in, if it's not this week we definitely should get an announcement next week, latest May 6th since March 6th was freedom day, Kesha's said on march 6th it was coming very soon it's not a far stretch to think Kesha's very soon could even be 2 months later, even though it doesn't make sense to us

Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

40 minutes ago, austxnsuxx said:

Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

At least I'm trying to keep hope alive, you petty *****, Kesha's the one that said we're about to dive in, I don't see you saying anything hopeful in chat or suggesting things, like everyone else, just critiquing members, and leaking Kesha discord comments in chat, good job. :clap:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, FullM00N25 said:

At least I'm trying to keep hope alive, you petty *****, Kesha's the one that said we're about to dive in, I don't see you saying anything hopeful in chat or suggesting things, like everyone else, just critiquing members, and leaking Kesha discord comments in chat, good job. :clap:

awe u mad doggy??? or otter i should say??? werent u the one calling kesha a b word??? u always started stuff in the discord so wheres the hopeful from u, and "leaking kesha discord comments in chat" ok who cares like thats not the drag u think it is, seek help marti, u need it

Edited by austxnsuxx
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, austxnsuxx said:

awe u mad doggy??? or otter i should say??? werent u the one calling kesha a b word??? u always started stuff in the discord so wheres the hopeful from u, and "leaking kesha discord comments in chat" ok who cares like thats not the drag u think it is, seek help marti, u need it

I don't even know who you're talking about, I'm not a dog, I'm a person, who's marti, I have no clue what you're talking about, but I know what discord messages look like, I also know you should get someone's permission before sharing it. Also can you even speak proper grammar, you're acting unhinged, me being hopeful is saying she'll announce in the next 2 weeks, maybe you should take your own advice and get help, seriously you're the one obsessed. 

Edited by FullM00N25
  • Thumbs Down 1

keep this **** out of there

anyway-anyways.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

always the same story, always the same person… ugh. 

well. today marks 1 year since Gag Order announcement. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

some of y'all are gonna get banned 

love into the light <3

Edited by youmustbeupgraded
  • Haha 3

On 4/21/2024 at 3:37 PM, AlbertoBouvier said:

HER CHUCKLE SENDING ME

• Like 1