Kesha is waiting for you…

Junlin

Is she finally releasing 'Buried Alive'? Oh my!

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vixen Eyes

• TomTom

• AlbertoBouvier

• CroNich

2 hours ago, LCTV said:

So is she going for priest era or party carefree? Im confused because she's hinted the later but keeps showing us these ' overly vocal ' hymns instead.

Watch her next album be a 2 act's one with 30 songs. Let me dream.

• Like 3

and release the 2nd act as a surprise 2hrs later

• Like 2

where's this one video from tho 

• Like 1

Taylor Swift should show how much of a real friend she is by footing the budget of this next era

I want Kesha to have this Taylor-sized payola promo that feels almost illegal 

m6azr7p.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

love love love

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

FULL PERFORMANCE!

Here's the full performance on youtube, it's 2 minutes longer and it's so beautiful. This album is going to be her best yet

• Like 6

:alexz:

Full thing

oh im so late to the party animals :jonnycat:

Edited by Khris
  • Haha 3

WAIT WHAT SHE STARTED THE  ERA?

• Haha 2

EXCELLENT SONG :jonny4: Poor Praying

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Khris said:

Full thing

oh im so late to the party animals :jonnycat:

The one person clapping at 3:15 sends me every time :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, josesuxx said:

EXCELLENT SONG :jonny4: Poor Praying

Her growth compared to other artists is unmatched, especially through songwriting, if praying was a candle, this is a bonfire, both beautiful songs, but i was just awestruck by this, it was just so deep and showed how much of her soul she poured in. And it hasn't even been officially released yet

I'M PERCHED... I'll withhold from commenting until the actual studio recording is released, her live performances never do her ballads justice for me. And I love her ballads but I was expecting to get some upbeat songs just because of what we've read online.

I will say that I'm shocked she is still insisting on doing the religious theming after Gag Order, this would be the fourth album in a row.. I really thought we would be done with that by now. It was really cool the first times she used it as a metaphor, like in Praying, but it honestly has lost it's impact as it gets repeated again and again, like in Raising Hell and OLCSUN, and she isn't doing anything subversive or interesting with it anymore.. same old ****.

Edited by concubine
  • Thumbs Down 7

Guys!!!

An "I am Mother" shirt and tank top have been added to her merch store and it says they will start shipping in Mid-May!

Maybe the theory saying that she would officially start the new era around a year after Gag Order got released was right? :jonny:

https://kesha.store/collections/apparel

Edited by TomTom
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

there's also a hat where we can read "mother" and "kesha", and people are speculating this last one would be her new logo… 

Edited by AlbertoBouvier
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

there's also a hat where we can read "mother" and "kesha", and people are speculating this last one would be her new logo… 

An announcement must be coming this week

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

Guys!!!

An "I am Mother" shirt and tank top have been added to her merch store and it says they will start shipping in Mid-May!

Maybe the theory saying that she would officially start the new era around a year after Gag Order got released was right? :jonny:

https://kesha.store/collections/apparel

If that is the case which it is sounding like it is, we should get the lead the first or second week of May, depending when she announces, but it's release won't be until after the 28th of April, because the 28th is when ETA and Fine line was released

Could cathedral be the lead? Especially with the Kesha is waiting for you picture of Kesha naked in the moonlight, and the literal lyrics at the beginning of the song. "Maybe I'm, I'm baptized and bathing in the moonlight" https://keshaiswaitingforyou.com  Ahhjjkkdsds her mind though :alexz::jonny5:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FullM00N25 said:

Could cathedral be the lead? Especially with the Kesha is waiting for you picture of Kesha naked in the moonlight, and the literal lyrics at the beginning of the song. "Maybe I'm, I'm baptized and bathing in the moonlight" https://keshaiswaitingforyou.com  Ahhjjkkdsds her mind though :alexz::jonny5:

Sorry but I hope not. Doesn't really sound that good :rip: Kind of annoyed that this is the first we're hearing of the new music…

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

also hoping it's not the lead, it would flop. we need a big comeback with a pop banger. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.