Kesha is waiting for you…

Junlin

11 hours ago, concubine said:

This could never happen - Taylor was only able to rerecord her songs because she wrote them and retained the copyright. In Kesha's case, Luke has credits on all of her songs and so he would never allow her to do that

not on all of them.

these all dont have Luke credits:

• Stephen
  • Blah Blah Blah
  • Party at a Rich Dude's House
  • Backstabber
  • Dinosaur
  • Boots & Boys
  • VIP
  • C U Next Tuesday
  • Cannibal
  • The Harold Song
  • **** Him He's a DJ
  • All That Marrers
  • Love into the Light
  • Out Alive
  • Past Lives

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vixen Eyes

• TomTom

• AlbertoBouvier

• CroNich

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

not on all of them.

• Stephen
  • Blah Blah Blah
  • Backstabber
  • Dinosaur
  • Boots & Boys
  • VIP
  • C U Next Tuesday
  • Cannibal
  • The Harold Song
  • **** Him He's a DJ
  • All That Marrers
  • Love into the Light
  • Out Alive
  • Past Lives

Luke still owns the masters and the publishing rights to these songs. It's been confirmed by multiple insiders/people close to her team that there is zero possibility she will ever be able to re-record her old music. Maybe after he dies but his estate could still sue her and she would likely be too "old" to want to rerecord hits from her twenties. 

Edited by gettsleazy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, gettsleazy said:

Luke still owns the masters and the publishing rights to these songs. It's been confirmed by multiple insiders/people close to her team that there is zero possibility she will ever be able to re-record her old music. Maybe after he dies but his estate could still sue her and she would likely be too "old" to want to rerecord hits from her twenties. 

someone needs to wipe him out now :khalyan2:

If the announcement isn't on May 12th I fail to see when tbh :suburban:

• Like 3

I'm still waiting and moss-grown. Hurry UP!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

oh ik shes laying on the beach somewhere rn instead of getting her to-do's done 

can someone send this to her.

is there a date in mind, pookie? have you drawn a workback plan? have u even gotten ur outfits planned for the artwork shoots?

http://monday.com is also a great project management tool she can sign up for to help her organize

Edited by youmustbeupgraded
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

not on all of them.

• Stephen
  • Blah Blah Blah
  • Backstabber
  • Dinosaur
  • Boots & Boys
  • VIP
  • C U Next Tuesday
  • Cannibal
  • The Harold Song
  • **** Him He's a DJ
  • All That Marrers
  • Love into the Light
  • Out Alive
  • Past Lives

Thanks!

• Like 1

"sign up to see what kesha reveals"
AND NOTHING

mother we are starving

• Like 4

Thread title needs to be changed to "Kesha has left you…"

• Haha 7

Posted (edited)

I never seen an artist hate their own fans so much before

she really just takes us for granted which is crazy considering her career and her output

she's also at a certain age/point now where this isn't cute anymore

Edited by concubine
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

13 minutes ago, concubine said:

she really just takes us for granted which is crazy considering her career and her output

Let's keep it cute now 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Oh yes. she is coming for the hits the time. the wait will pay off :WAP:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, concubine said:

Wtf? This is insanely dramatic. She just released an album one year ago. It takes people years to release a follow up and she also has to navigate a new deal and having it live up to the hype of being her first album as a free woman. I would happily wait until 2025.

• Like 5

" I haven't felt this free since I was 18" going viral on tiktok rn. Sitting at 1.4 million likes 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, collin said:

Wtf? This is insanely dramatic. She just released an album one year ago. It takes people years to release a follow up and she also has to navigate a new deal and having it live up to the hype of being her first album as a free woman. I would happily wait until 2025.

That's true, but no one would have said anything if she didn't herself post teasers and began teasing new music literally months ago

• Like 3

It would be worthwhile to capitalize on the hype she has right now if she's really going for something commercial, but yeah, it's a lot to have lofty expectations immediately after she's out of a 15+ year deal.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, concubine said:

That's true, but no one would have said anything if she didn't herself post teasers and began teasing new music literally months ago

That's fair… can't really defend that but I'm sure shopping her music around is just taking a moment and she wants to find the right deal after… fighting to get out of the last one for half her life…

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, collin said:

That's fair… can't really defend that but I'm sure shopping her music around is just taking a moment and she wants to find the right deal after… fighting to get out of the last one for half her life…

Do we think that's what she's doing? Trying to find a label to release the album under? How would some insiders have heard it then…

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 1

The Only Love Can Save Us Now fans will be gagged again: some songs are in a similar way, but more on steroids :bird::fan:

• Like 9
  • Confused 2

36 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

The Only Love Can Save Us Now fans will be gagged again: some songs are in a similar way, but more on steroids :bird::fan:

We wanted more Peace & Quiets and less OLCSUNs

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, keshasfillers said:

We wanted more Peace & Quiets and less OLCSUNs

What's the direction of the album if you listened to multiple tracks?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

Do you have any idea of when she plans to announce or release anything? Thanks for the info though! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

Like more dancey? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Thank f***ing god. I love when she gets experimental or branches out into other genres, but this lane is her own and whether some fans like it or not (including herself) this is sonically her brand. And gen Z actually appreciates Kesha a lot more than older millennials did because of this brand. People are clamoring for dance-pop from her, they need to stop with the ballads being front and center as singles.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Does this mean more songs with rap verses and big pop choruses, or just gospel-tinged songs? Excited if it is the former 

Edited by AnonnonA
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.