Kesha is waiting for you…

Junlin

I'm going to be optimistic until the album comes but I want to get off my chest that the snippets she's choosing to tease with so far are legitimately messy and horrid sounding.

Edited by concubine
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vixen Eyes

• TomTom

• AlbertoBouvier

• CroNich

"Messy and horrid sounding"

Now how did you come up with that conclusion? :rip:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, concubine said:

I'm going to be optimistic until the album comes but I want to get off my chest that the snippets she's choosing to tease with so far are legitimately messy and horrid sounding.

you say that on a few SECONDS of an acapella :rip:

• Like 2

I can't believe we are still waiting oh wow

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

you say that on a few SECONDS of an acapella :rip:

Are we listening to the same snippet?

• Thumbs Down 3

The vocals are serving

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, concubine said:

Are we listening to the same snippet?

you posted a clip of an acapella and said it sounded horrible.

29 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

you posted a clip of an acapella and said it sounded horrible.

We can discuss the lyrics too.

• Thumbs Down 3

i was instantly gagged when she teased this. why do i feel nostalgic when its only been a year? :jonnycat:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, concubine said:

there is no way you heard that first snippet she teased during the day she got her freedom and thought that was bad omg

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Did she not read the fine print and shes still locked up or something because im bored waiting.

• Haha 4

We're waiting for you, miss Kesha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Omg this sounds amazing

I'm hyped :WAP:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, concubine said:

hoping that's a background vocal!

• Haha 1

I know some think an announcement could come next week, or she could even sneak it into her Ted Talk, since it's about music being so important to her so she could tease it subtly, but the actual release might not be for another 2-3 weeks after the announcement

• Like 1

9 hours ago, concubine said:

We've literally heard a bunch of unedited recordings of her in the studio making the tracks… of course it's not going to sound great yet.

The finished songs she has teased sound amazing anyway (maybe besides Delusional but it's still a safe-bop)

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

i was instantly gagged when she teased this. why do i feel nostalgic when its only been a year? :jonnycat:

Ugh I remember being so gagged. Still one of my favourite K songs of all time. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

We've literally heard a bunch of unedited recordings of her in the studio making the tracks… of course it's not going to sound great yet.

The finished songs she has teased sound amazing anyway (maybe besides Delusional but it's still a safe-bop)

Ugh I remember being so gagged. Still one of my favourite K songs of all time. 

i need more "im a demon" type lyrics from her :gaygacat5:

give me BLASPHEMOUS and SACRILIGOUS BOPS Kesha :gaygacat5:

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

I'm Praying.mp3 too. Literally everything besides the first "freedom i've been waiting for you" has been a mega-chop so far for me, she needs to put out a good body of work for her own sake. I was hoping this would be her comeback era but that is going to 100% depend on the music this time, no more excuses can be made anymore

27 minutes ago, concubine said:

I'm Praying.mp3 too. Literally everything besides the first "freedom i've been waiting for you" has been a mega-chop so far for me, she needs to put out a good body of work for her own sake. I was hoping this would be her comeback era but that is going to 100% depend on the music this time, no more excuses can be made anymore

Ummm… Gag Order is right there but ok

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Ummm… Gag Order is right there but ok

Yes but this is her first new release outside of RCA, no? This is supposed to be a fresh start for her career with new management and it feels like she's blowing it already, sorry for being negative

Edited by concubine
  • Thumbs Down 2

34 minutes ago, concubine said:

Yes but this is her first new release outside of RCA, no? This is supposed to be a fresh start for her career with new management and it feels like she's blowing it already, sorry for being negative

As one of the more pessimistic animals here I'd say yes, it's a bit of a negative outlook based off of what we've heard so far. We still have no idea what the album is going to sound like, RideOrDie confirmed we're getting bops which is more than what they said for High Road when they first heard that. 

• Thanks 1

Do we think Renee will bring out Kesha during her coachella set?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.