Kesha is waiting for you…

Junlin

2 minutes ago, CroNich said:

I hope that means more snippets are coming!

Some think she could be referring to the announcement but idk, today is officially 30 days since freedom and this next era was teased, the teaser came out at 12pm et on march 6th so i hope we get something today, it's been a month

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vixen Eyes

• TomTom

• AlbertoBouvier

• CroNich

8 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Hmm I think she deleted the "locking iiswhoiis account" story - can't seem to find it. Would be cool if she teases more snippets on the alt account though :lakitu:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

Hmm I think she deleted the "locking iiswhoiis account" story - can't seem to find it. Would be cool if she teases more snippets on the alt account though :lakitu:

she deleted it because it was a temporary message she had up, she did indeed lock the account though

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, FullM00N25 said:

she deleted it because it was a temporary message she had up, she did indeed lock the account though

Ah makes sense. Hoping her "who wants a treat?” post means she might be announcing something soon :jonnycat:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

Ah makes sense. Hoping her "who wants a treat?” post means she might be announcing something soon :jonnycat:

That's the theory, maybe we'll finally get it at noon today

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

hoping it's something better than snippets, tbh. 

• Like 2

Give us Song of the Summer Queen!

Can she play her new music on TikTok?

• Like 2

LAHVE the autotune comeback

7Kc5QnP.gif

• Like 3

soooo nothing today either…

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

soooo nothing today either…

She truly hates us

• Like 3

She obviously has most of the album ready… just give us something :jonny:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, CroNich said:

She obviously has most of the album ready… just give us something :jonny:

Someone is theorizing the announcement to be on Monday, the solar eclipse

Kesha's webpage is a Bright white moon webpage with her nude, the solar eclipse is Monday, this era's theme has been rebirth, solar eclipse's do symbolize new beginnings, based on what google says. 

Indeed via google this is what is said According to Ash, solar eclipses "symbolize new beginnings and offer opportunities for renewal.” They are powerful forces that bring about big changes that can impact the direction of people's lives, personal aspirations, ambitions or self-image.

I also searched just how rare the solar eclipse is on Monday, and it's once in 375 years complete totality

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Album announcement in 375 years confirmed

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, FullM00N25 said:

Someone is theorizing the announcement to be on Monday, the solar eclipse

Kesha's webpage is a Bright white moon webpage with her nude, the solar eclipse is Monday, this era's theme has been rebirth, solar eclipse's do symbolize new beginnings, based on what google says. 

Indeed via google this is what is said According to Ash, solar eclipses "symbolize new beginnings and offer opportunities for renewal.” They are powerful forces that bring about big changes that can impact the direction of people's lives, personal aspirations, ambitions or self-image.

I also searched just how rare the solar eclipse is on Monday, and it's once in 375 years complete totality

Don't think Kesha is one to leave deliberate Easter eggs… her previous album announcements have all been very straightforward/ random

• Like 4

7 hours ago, AnonnonA said:

Don't think Kesha is one to leave deliberate Easter eggs… her previous album announcements have all been very straightforward/ random

yore right, but since she's said this is the first time she's felt free in over a decade, i feel like she would start a new release strategy/tactic.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, AnonnonA said:

her previous album announcements have all been very straightforward/ random

except this one. wendy-williams-crying.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Her "soon"s never mean anything. I remember the wait for Warrior being literally excruciating :rip: 

• Like 7

I think we can stop the theorizing and accept that we'll get an announcement when we get an announcement :chick1: The musics always great so who cares

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gettsleazy said:

I think we can stop the theorizing and accept that we'll get an announcement when we get an announcement :chick1: The musics always great so who cares

:clap3:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

And we're likely getting bops again :jonny:

• Like 2

who remembers HOME ALONE snippet wendy-williams-crying.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Khris said:

who remembers HOME ALONE snippet wendy-williams-crying.gif

the Home Alone / Nicolas Cage clips had me in a chokehold for the beginning of Covid :jonny5:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.