• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• Green

• Ger

• littlebodybigheart

teddy's position has been kinda weird. it jumps in & out of #10 on spotify, currently 17 on apple

littlebodybigheart
2 hours ago, Lovett said:

The same fanbase that was mocked for not getting Beyoncé a #1 in 10 years is now so powerful that we're the sole reason this song has been going #1 on every streaming and sales platform and in numerous countries worldwide? The Hive being the biggest and most powerful fan base in the world. :clap3: We love to see it.

the fact that y’all are so happy about this song like it’s some never-seen-before smash will always send me into orbit :rip: but i guess any sign of stability will look like a smash for y’all after 10+ years without a hit.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

The TeddyBarbz are working

• Like 1

2 hours ago, littlebodybigheart said:

the fact that y’all are so happy about this song like it’s some never-seen-before smash will always send me into orbit :rip: but i guess any sign of stability will look like a smash for y’all after 10+ years without a hit.

This Comment is pathetic. When gaga gets a recent smash hit that's not apart of a movie soundtrack Call ME!

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

This would've been an easy 3rd week at #1, if Beyonce dropped the visuals this week. But she doesn't even care :shakeno:

Just now, aesthetic bih said:

This would've been an easy 3rd week at #1, if Beyonce dropped the visuals this week. But she doesn't even care :shakeno:

the way we keep rewarding her with #1s with no visuals

Why would she give us visuals?

• Haha 2

Just now, naval23 said:

the way we keep rewarding her with #1s with no visuals

Why would she give us visuals?

I heard Bey's busy in the lab formulating the perfect keratin shampoo or something, that's why she isn't in the know about Texas slaying in the charts. Smh :shakeno:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ger said:

Wth seriously, this can't be serious. :rip: 

But who is buying this? :rip:

7 hours ago, littlebodybigheart said:

Heaven forbid we're happy that Beyoncé is getting a multi-week #1 in countries all over the world. :rip: Feel free to stay in orbit, because you've repeatedly failed to drag this smash and even people who don't like Bey have been clocking you. :toofunny3: Stop embarrassing yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, littlebodybigheart said:

What kind of username is yours though, ‘cause you’re rude af :rip:

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

This Comment is pathetic. When gaga gets a recent smash hit that's not apart of a movie soundtrack Call ME!

You act like getting a smash hit with a movie soundtrack is Easy while your fave had the 98 - OUT Spirit or the the gift that sold less that an 5SOS album or jazz collection? 

:rip:

• Haha 2

I think Kanye is taking it.

he will pull something on Wednesday morning or Thursday to secure it

littlebodybigheart
7 hours ago, Lovett said:

Heaven forbid we're happy that Beyoncé is getting a multi-week #1 in countries all over the world. :rip: Feel free to stay in orbit, because you've repeatedly failed to drag this smash and even people who don't like Bey have been clocking you. :toofunny3: Stop embarrassing yourself.

lmaooo ok

New Canada predictions (Kanye's early week gains of 37% have been cut to 12%): 

20 hours ago, littlebodybigheart said:

you dropped this.

c2f349ba81abc99ca027447eae11fe30_400x400

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

who is teddy swims and where did he even come from :rip:

serving industry plant!

The little teddies better come through!

• Thanks 1

QueenofCopyPaste

I'm a Teddy Bear! 

I hope Kanye gets blocked. 

• Thanks 1

US Spotify - 03/04/24

1(=) Kanye West, Ty Dolla $ign - CARNIVAL 3,062,655 (+487,992) (+19%)

On 3/4/2024 at 6:35 PM, littlebodybigheart said:

I mean….a fanbase happy about a song from their fav being a hit is unfamiliar to you or something? Lmaooo. 

the bolded actually proves my point. A hot 100 resurgence for beyonce would obviously make the hive happy. Two back to back #1 debut singles for an album isn’t something a “washed up” artist could do ya know

On 3/4/2024 at 6:35 PM, littlebodybigheart said:

The song is an undeniable hit. Why wouldn't her fans be happy about it? :rip:. You make no sense and are clearly just pressed

• Like 1

littlebodybigheart
52 minutes ago, Havoc said:

The song is an undeniable hit. Why wouldn't her fans be happy about it? :rip:. You make no sense and are clearly just pressed

ok!

I think Kanye is taking it tbh. 

If Kanye's team does a discount or something then he knows the numbers are close but his streaming on Spotify and Apple music are getting bigger.