4 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Girl get out

poor you.

thank GOD!

summer discussion GIF

• Thumbs Down 4

2 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

@Mokichi @Dabbyy Your thoughts ? :dancehall:

This is a bit sad as a fan but she really put all it out to give us this cohesive body of work, I think it's a great way to end her music career with a project like this, no other popstar will come to this kind of dedication for their fans 25 years into her career, we should feel really lucky. 

But she is also a workholic, I can totally see her still releasing droplets or quick tracks/featurings. I just want her to announce her World tour and cement her legendary career by closing this chapter on stage. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Jeneration said:

poor you.

giphy-4.thumb.gif.fe8e8ceb9afd5cbe26eb2b

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mokichi said:

This is a bit sad as a fan but she really put all it out to give us this cohesive body of work, I think it's a great way to end her music career with a project like this, no other popstar will come to this kind of dedication for their fans 25 years into her career, we should feel really lucky. 

:chick3:

I was glad to share some parts of those years with you.

I hope we will never forget her. :heart2:

• Like 2

Guys she's not dead, chill. She's had a 25 year career in music and her last album was 10 years ago, the writing was on the wall. Her legacy, especially from the early 00s and her On the Floor comeback is set in stone and I'm sure she will continue releasing the occasional droplet here and there, not to mention keep performing and doing tours/residencies. She's a music icon, like it or not. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I'm okay with her focusing on her movie career. She has the potential to get the oscar one day imo. And I'm positive she will still tour and maybe release EPs and droplets for fans but without the industry pressure.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HAIZSLAIZ said:

So keep your jokes to yourself because for some of us this is a big moment.

coming out of decade long coma to defend JLO, the dedication :lmao:

• Haha 4

Jen’s bank account is FAT. I doubt she cares about some flopping singles or albums lmao 

• Like 1

Fina- I mean that’s kinda sad huh Season 8 Brooklyn 99 GIF by NBC

• Haha 2

Nooooo :weeps:

Hopefully this album smashes so she can do more albums

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Nooooo :weeps:

Praying for some tiktok viral thing of some sorts. 

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

This album has no bearing on future albums. She is extremely rich and can self fund anything she wants, as she has done already with this album, which is independently releasing. Everything is already paid off, through the film and endorsements.

Anyway no more albums but there will be singles and droplets, which she prefers to do anyway.

• Like 1

I can see JLo continuing to tour and doing big performances and that's totally fine!! She's been doing that for a while now before this era and I'm sure she'll do the random song here and there.

She's killing it acting wise and this is where she'll see most of her return as unless you are Taylor, it's hard for acts to make money from music the traditional way anymore. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, toxicgenie said:

I'm okay with her focusing on her movie career. She has the potential to get the oscar one day imo. And I'm positive she will still tour and maybe release EPs and droplets for fans but without the industry pressure.

I agree, she's on her way to became the BIGGEST LATINA ACTRESS EVER ! :heart2:

Big thanks to King Benny Medina for J.Lo the postar. 

giphy.gif

:clap3:

• Thanks 2

She has oviously more possibilities and chances to do more different and interesting things with her movie career and she went close to get an Oscar nomination out of it just few years ago, it totally makes sense for her to focus in that field when it comes to new projects.

• Like 1

Can you really blame her for feeling this way? There is a major budget and effort this era with the material and visuals. For people to not even pay any mind to it really, must feel terrible. Not only for her but the machine behind her who will lose money most likely. I hope she is able to pull some numbers and maybe get a second wind into the era when the visuals drop on prime.

• Confused 1

As a die-hard JLo fan I can say that she only meant that "there won't be an album like this one" 

She'll release singles, perform, tour etc, but unless she is inspired again (like this album) she just doesnt think there'll be "another" album.

She'll def. keep releasing music / perform 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.