Shakira teases music announcement

LatinFreak

14 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Wikipedia says her new album is coming this year and is called "La Loba Que Lloraba Diamantes"

Top contender for Corniest Album Title of All Time:ryan3:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LatinFreak

• GeeDuval

• vuelve88

• SchmoodRing

10 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I personally think 6 new songs is too short. Specially when bad bunny gives like 22-21 songs to his fans. 
Here for 16 songs but with an announcement of an album expansion or ep in the future :giraffe:like karol g with mañana sera bonito (bichota season)

We have to also keep in mind, SONY’s publication said “Shakira’s 2024 albumssssssss” so this could be a double project.

13 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

We have to also keep in mind, SONY’s publication said “Shakira’s 2024 albumssssssss” so this could be a double project.

Thats so strange hennie. Dont know what to think. That would be a dream. The best thing to ever happen :jonny6:
I will keep my expectations low for now

14 hours ago, Giancor said:

Looks cheap and ugly. I'm sorry.

Why is she making the breakup the center of the album/tour concept? It's too corny; she should take notes from Taylor and make it less obvious

the breakup is not going to sell tickets. The GP is TIRED. it only worked for S53 and TQG (the song is good and Karol helped too)

Björk can do Vulnicura, Beyoncé can do Lemonade, Adele can do break up albums. Why is corny with her? Stop hating 

• Thanks 1

No more reggaeton? :duca:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, campelo said:

Björk can do Vulnicura, Beyoncé can do Lemonade, Adele can do break up albums. Why is corny with her? Stop hating 

The aforementioned usually release a body of work that tells a story, accompanied by a movie with eye catching visuals, not directed by incompetent people like the Iguana guy and wrap it up with a highbudget thematic tour.  :rip:

They don't follow the random colloboration droplets-which- become an album recipe Shakira has been doing for the last 7 years. 

She's about a year late with this too, lol. 

Best Latin Pop Album goes to…Shakira!

• Like 1

Single album and tour ... NOW 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Single album and tour ... NOW 

Shes like no. It's surfing Monday... Lol :gaycat6:

• Haha 1

Watch her troll us like this... 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

We don't know if she's gonna include tqg on her album so let's not assume. This was just a teaser to create hype for an upcoming announcement of something lol

The only thing she should be tacking is her bizarrap collab and Clandestino me gusta and Don't Wait Up besides her own droplets obvious 

Well in some of the interviews from last year she said something about how many singles she had releases from her album and if you did the math she was including TQG. Also in the preview from yesterday there is a TQG video shot. But you are right, let's wait for an official tracklist.

14 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

Felt forced ? When Karol g said it herself it was the second song she presented to her. The first was turned down by Shakira’s team which was probably TUSA

Well I am sorry that is how it felt to me :michael: I have no doubt that there is a lot of respect between the two of them but Shakira's body language in the Latin Grammys was very different when interacting with Karol than it was with, for example, Bizarrap. Also I find it very weird that they were at two major awards last year and they didn't perform the song together, or that Shakira did not show up on Karol's tour when they were in the same town. Maybe I am just reading too much into it or maybe something happened behind the scenes, who knows but it feels that way to me, but at the end, it turned out to be a great decision, as it became such a huge hit for both of them and it really was a moment to see two Colombian girls in the BB Hot 100 top 10.

And even if Shakira adds TQG to her album, it'll be a year since MSB released so I doubt it'll make such a difference chart wise.

8 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Well…

No believe me I’ve heard that too, I know what you meant wasn’t jumping your throat correcting you. Karol was all excited and Shakira seemed kinda over it, but remember she was also being stalked the whole night by Tiffany haddish :gaycat6:

but this whole roll out has felt like that, she’s been so whatever about things, very hush letting fans assume and have meltdowns online. She does what she wants.

20 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Watch her troll us like this... 

I would literally dieeeeeeeee! If this is all for a new perfume lmfao 

she’s probably killing two birds with one stone she’s so cheap, using the same concept for perfume and album hence one photoshoot for both projects lol 

Edited by GeeDuval

3 hours ago, campelo said:

Yeah , those albums have actual artistic value and you can see it in the cover and title , specially with björk 

Let’s see what Shakira does :celestial4:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Giancor said:

Yeah , those albums have actual artistic value and you can see it in the cover and title , specially with björk 

Let’s see what Shakira does :celestial4:

Soooooo Shakira’s breakup album is gonna be filled with break up songs that we can dance to that’s all and we are gonna deal with it  :gaycat5: lmao 

Shakira quiero un disco con nuevas canciones!!

11 minutes ago, memo90061 said:

Shakira quiero un disco con nuevas canciones!!

Shakira quiero un millón de Euros! 

Just now, LatinFreak said:

Shakira quiero un millón de Euros! 

Eso suena mejor. jaja

Just now, memo90061 said:

Eso suena mejor. jaja

:hippo:

rumours are saying march 22nd, is it true?

12 minutes ago, aleksanderbgu said:

rumours are saying march 22nd, is it true?

We won't know until her or Sony speaks! 

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

Soooooo Shakira’s breakup album is gonna be filled with break up songs that we can dance to that’s all and we are gonna deal with it  :gaycat5: lmao 

I mean isn’t what she’s been releasing for +30 years ? :chick2: I just don’t want it to be basic. Laundry Service / F1/2 are basically love/ breakup albums and very artistic at the same time 

I would eat it up, anyway :monkey: 

Edited by Giancor

Finally. Although I don't think there's not much hype left for the album if any at all. Hopefully it will have a couple of new songs lol.

Edited by commander

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.