• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LatinFreak

• GeeDuval

• vuelve88

• SchmoodRing

31 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Wikipedia says her new album is coming this year and is called "La Loba Que Lloraba Diamantes"

Lmao a mess 

• Haha 1

I am dying at her putting TQG in the album :ahh:

No wonder that collab always felt forced to me. But honestly not surprised when she tacked the Prince Royce, Carlos Vives and Black M collabs to El Dorado. 

Not sure how I feel about that Bizarrap part 2 snippet, sounds a bit cheap but perched for the announcement and specially the tour!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

soo it's a dance pop song about turning tears into diamonds.. hope it's not full english

• Like 1

FINALLY!!!!

We e heard 70% of the album already I’m sure all the singles will make up the album 

Anyway, are we expecting an announcement during the Super Bowl ? (Univision) 

She just announced a partnership with Univision and the Super Bowl, so it does seem like they will show a Shakira commercial on that channel during the game. 

Edited by vuelve88
  • Like 1

She will add three more Songs to the already released singles and Call it an Album. 
El dorado 2.0 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, Ger.vaz said:

She will add three more Songs to the already released singles and Call it an Album. 
El dorado 2.0 

what three new songs we’ll be lucky if we get one 

1. te felicito 

2. don’t wait up 

3. girl like me 

4. don’t you worry

5. monotonia

6. session 52 

7. tqg 

8. acróstico

9. copa vacia

10. el jefe

11. new bzrp 

12. session 52 salsa mix 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Hmmmm i wonder if thats the new song she did with bizarrap? Very electro. Maybe is a random instrumental clip.

I would hope so that'd be great.

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Sounds generic :chick3:

If you liked the Bizarrap collab then you shouldn't have an issue with that instrumental 

1 hour ago, alfonso12 said:

Nnnn the cheap beat and the cheap graphic design / edition is sending me. :rip: 

Yall are doing too much. It's just an announcement 

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

First Taylor font, now Beyonce font. I see a pattern 

They didn't invent nor do they own those fonts so please get real

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

I'm hoping the dates and full album name comes at the end of the game. I or end of half time 

Her announcing the album title, tracklist, new single, release date, tour dates during the superbowl halftime would be epic 

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

Only took her 4 years

She better play the game and include Clandestino, Me Gusta and Don't Wait Up while we're at it no offense. Every stream counts 

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

The tour gonna have the same renaissance stage and production watch.

So an elaborate production like most huge tours do? This isn't just exclusive to just Beyonce and her Renaissance tour

Here we go! Pick a better time to secure that no.1 spot on chart queen

• Like 1

With people remembering her SB performance an sUsher bringing back the 2000 nostalgia, but she should get a cute streaming peak this week. I perfect time to keep her name out there

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

Shakira and the Diamonds :heart:

spacer.png

In a perfect world the kind of songs that Marina delivered would be the kind of serve I'd want Shakira English bops to serve. Imagine her singing Primadonna, Homewrecker or How To Be A Heartbreaker

2 hours ago, Giancor said:

Looks cheap and ugly. I'm sorry.

Why is she making the breakup the center of the album/tour concept? It's too corny; she should take notes from Taylor and make it less obvious

the breakup is not going to sell tickets. The GP is TIRED. it only worked for S53 and TQG (the song is good and Karol helped too)

Not you saying this with a Gwen Stefani avi read the room saweetie 

1 hour ago, vuelve88 said:

The preview sounds fun and catchy. I don’t think we’re hearing the chorus, just an energetic part of the song. 

Announcing this right as the Super Bowl is about to start is definitely an interesting choice, especially when she had so many other perfect opportunities, but her team always seems to be oblivious.  :bibliahh: 

Yeah part of the reason why I feel like she isn't as big as she should be is because of the lack of proper management and promotion

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Give us new album finally! She already has enough materials to pack Greatest Hits album from Te Felicito till now

She needs to include her previous droplets Me Gusta, Don't Wait Up and Clandestino as well

1 hour ago, vuelve88 said:

English single? 

It has to be the Cardi collab and jt could maybe be in Spanglish 

1 hour ago, Giancor said:

Yeah, doing what she wants is the problem. 

Someone needs to whip some damn work ethic into her afuckingsap 

I hope it’s not the album cover . Pls no

I am praying that it's not the case it'd be so disappointing 

:deadbanana4:  Ew 

Rain Dance

Reina De La Luna

Lagrimas De Diamantes 

Temple Of Wolves

Emperial Dream

The Stages Of Grief

Latina Libertad 

1 hour ago, rta1913 said:

No wonder that collab always felt forced to me. But honestly not surprised when she tacked the Prince Royce, Carlos Vives and Black M collabs to El Dorado. 

Not sure how I feel about that Bizarrap part 2 snippet, sounds a bit cheap but perched for the announcement and specially the tour!

We don't know if she's gonna include tqg on her album so let's not assume. This was just a teaser to create hype for an upcoming announcement of something lol

The only thing she should be tacking is her bizarrap collab and Clandestino me gusta and Don't Wait Up besides her own droplets obvious 

1 hour ago, She-Rah said:

We e heard 70% of the album already I’m sure all the singles will make up the album 

Let's hope that we get at least 12 but would love 16 if not hope that rumor of the double album being true

1 hour ago, SupremeGoddess said:

what three new songs we’ll be lucky if we get one 

1. te felicito 

2. don’t wait up 

3. girl like me 

4. don’t you worry

5. monotonia

6. session 52 

7. tqg 

8. acróstico

9. copa vacia

10. el jefe

11. new bzrp 

12. session 52 salsa mix 

1. Clandestino featuring Maluma

2. Me Gusta featuring Annuel AA

3. Don't Wait Up

4. Te Felicito featuring Rauw Alejandro 

5. Monotonia featuring Ozuna

6. Sessions 53

7. Acróstico 

8. Copa Vacia featuring Manuel Turizo 

9. El Jefe

10. New song featuring Bizarrap*

11. New song featuring Cardi B*

12. Origami featuring KPop Girl* Group

13. New song*

14. New song* 

15. New song*

16. New song*

2 hours ago, rta1913 said:

Felt forced ? When Karol g said it herself it was the second song she presented to her. The first was turned down by Shakira’s team which was probably TUSA

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Felt forced ? When Karol g said it herself it was the second song she presented to her. The first was turned down by Shakira’s team which was probably TUSA

Yeah TQG was far from forced. Rauw and Ozuna added nothing to their songs. I now that felt forced. 

5 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Yeah TQG was far from forced. Rauw and Ozuna added nothing to their songs. I now that felt forced. 

Rauw def sounds forced but not for nothing felt like ozuna added a little touch to monotonía or idk if it’s her voice that goes well with bachata

Edited by GeeDuval

22 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Still waiting on Shakira to collaborate with other female Latinas like Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Anitta, Rosalia, Selena Gomez, Camila Cabello and Becky G

8 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Not true about te felicito with rauw

3 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Rauw def sounds forced but not for nothing felt like ozuna added a little touch to monotonía or idk if it’s her voice that goes well with bachata

Yeah Ozuna was way too prominent on their song together

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

We don't know if she's gonna include tqg on her album so let's not assume. This was just a teaser to create hype for an upcoming announcement of something lol

The only thing she should be tacking is her bizarrap collab and Clandestino me gusta and Don't Wait Up besides her own droplets obvious 

Let's hope that we get at least 12 but would love 16 if not hope that rumor of the double album being true

1. Clandestino featuring Maluma

2. Me Gusta featuring Annuel AA

3. Don't Wait Up

4. Te Felicito featuring Rauw Alejandro 

5. Monotonia featuring Ozuna

6. Sessions 53

7. Acróstico 

8. Copa Vacia featuring Manuel Turizo 

9. El Jefe

10. New song featuring Bizarrap*

11. New song featuring Cardi B*

12. Origami featuring KPop Girl* Group

13. New song*

14. New song* 

15. New song*

16. New song*

I personally think 6 new songs is too short. Specially when bad bunny gives like 22-21 songs to his fans. 
Here for 16 songs but with an announcement of an album expansion or ep in the future :giraffe:like karol g with mañana sera bonito (bichota season)

after rewatching the clip, it's pretty clear this is an album teaser, probably with the aformentioned title La Loba Que Lloraba Diamantes

The whole theme is trite and cringe 😬  the breakup was 2 years ago and she's centering her album theme around a song that went viral last year,  talking about timing :rip:

The song sounds like a rehashed version of the Bizarrap song.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.