• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• Dan81

• #Beautiful

• Xtina23

Oh, I see you guys having a little party here without me

• Haha 1

this thread is serving that one time one user kept posting photos of himself to prove he's better looking than Bad Bunny :bibliahh:

• Haha 14

On 2/6/2024 at 6:11 AM, ReH2o said:

:heart:

God she looks incredible :jonny:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Dan81 said:

Trust me I have an amazing life out of this place :beatfreak:great career , an amazing  wife and two beautiful kids 😍 Not to mention I live in one of the greatest and richest countries in the world I am blessed 😇 

so how did you stumble upon atrl?

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

She looks stunning :heart2:

On 2/5/2024 at 11:16 PM, Dan81 said:

how about you post a picture of your face 😬I bet you are one of those ugly bald fat bottoms in their 40s   :suburban:i am 43 and still look better and younger than your fav and most of her fans lol 😆 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

You are too old to call anyone ugly sir. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

You are too old to call anyone ugly sir. 

Age is just a number bitçh 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Omfg Christina’s beauty and talent once again generates admiration in some people but also confusing and unfortunate behaviors in others. 

34 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

so how did you stumble upon atrl?

spacer.png

I can’t take you seriously when your fav is a mediocre, overrated, eco-terrorism ślut so I am not going to answer your question 

spacer.png

Edited by Dan81

You just knew something weird was going on in here with a thread about a Xtina look keep popping up after days :skull:

On 2/5/2024 at 4:16 PM, Dan81 said:

how about you post a picture of your face 😬I bet you are one of those ugly bald fat bottoms in their 40s   :suburban:i am 43 and still look better and younger than your fav and most of her fans lol 😆 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

Not 43 :deadbanana2:

Also, good sis (or good sir, since you're apparently heterosexual:ryan3:), I think we'd all find your arguments of "I'm more attractive than the ugly fat bottoms" (and we're supposed believe you're straight?:ryan3:) much more convincing if you weren't editing and filtering your pictures through hell and back :deadbanana2:

FYQRlX2.gif

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Haha 7

Where's @DMF when you need him?

• Haha 7

So anyway, who designed the dress?

:ryan3:

26 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Not 43 :deadbanana2:

Also, good sis (or good sir, since you're apparently heterosexual:ryan3:), I think we'd all find your arguments of "I'm more attractive than the ugly fat bottoms" (and we're supposed believe you're straight?:ryan3:) much more convincing if you weren't editing and filtering your pictures through hell and back :deadbanana2:

FYQRlX2.gif

You too are one of those ugly bald fat annoying  jealousy bottoms at their late 40s who pretend to be a hot pop star but in reality you are   just a chubby loser who Failed at school and work at Wendy,s eating the leftovers of the customers when they leave at the end of the day :suburban:

Edited by Dan81

What the heck is happening in here? :rip:

23 minutes ago, Dan81 said:

You too are one of those ugly bald fat annoying  jealousy bottoms at their late 40s who pretend to be a hot pop star but in reality you are   just a chubby loser who Failed at school and work at Wendy,s eating the leftovers of the customers when they leave at the end of the day :suburban:

Oh sis sir, a hit dog always hollers, and a few of your posts in here, namely "married with two children", "live in a rich country", "43 years old", etc., just reeeeeek of unemployement (though based on the scrubs in the first picture, I'm going to guess that you're a dental hygienist or a nurse's aid in a retirement home). I'm sorry you feel so insecure in yourself and your position in life that you felt compelled to post obviously doctored photos of yourself for attention and praise just because a few lonely twinks (much love to y'all) said they'd want a threesome with you based on your profile picture, and now that you're getting laughed at for your foolish and desperate behavior, you've had to resort to personal attacks and projection-derived lash-outs. 

I won't dignify any of your attempted drags with a response except to say they're all categorically false, aside from being annoying :ryan3:

I hope you feel better about yourself soon, you clearly need it. 

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

Xtina stays unbothered, healthy, rich, happy, elegant and beautiful.

Love that for her

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

this thread is serving that one time one user kept posting photos of himself to prove he's better looking than Bad Bunny :bibliahh:

that user posted a nude tho. @Dan81 now  it's your time to shine :ryan3:

• Haha 4

I don’t get how people think their decade jokes about Xtina are somehow funny. TBH she’s the only pop girl from the 90s pop era that still looks amazing (no shade tbh because I love them all)… she’s ageless, got a man, still making millions and still be asked to present at awards shows… wbu?

• Thanks 4

Christina looks really beautiful, as usual. I see a lot of people praising the drastic weight loss but I think she looked younger with a fuller face on? She always looked very fresh faced and pretty me. 

This is like the very first time I see her looking her actual age, which again, is not something bad at all and it should be more normalized. 

spacer.png

Christina Aguilera’s subtle head swerves are always so f***ing fierce omg

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.