• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• punisher

• Maroonx

• pride4jc1222

i hope this goes #1....it's such a good diss track. even if you are a Nicki stan I think you can be fair and say she got Nicki on her toes a little with this one 

I never buy music but plan to buy Hiss to support a charitable cause

• Like 2

The way so many different stanbases are supporting this song :dies: 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Beyhive here!!! Going all out for Megan!! It’s what Beyoncé wants.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Do you guys think this is just taking attention from her new album and single or is it actually helping?

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

Do you guys think this is just taking attention from her new album and single or is it actually helping?

I think the idea was to attract attention (if people look up Bigfoot they're more likely to come across PF2 content), but I think it will have the opposite effect since it's panned, Nicki is getting dragged, etc. It only harms her legacy in the end and turns more people off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaptainMusic said:

Me and my 3 fellow Carly Rae Jepsen stans just bought the clean and explicit versions on iTunes today.  FANDOMS UNITE:ihype::gaycat1:

• Thanks 4

But no music video 

lost days of streaming

no promo 

no radio 

Are the 8 versions of Big Foot included here?

marajtwt-nicki.gif

It will probably finish in the top 30 with the new versions she released today

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

How realistic is the #1? :jonny:

Probably not this week, but if radio gets on board with this, it could dethrone LoM in the coming weeks. HISS has been increasing in streams throughout the week, which bodes well for stable longevity, especially in the 2nd week.

• Like 1

I’m sorry but this song is FUNNY AF! :gaycat7:

Still rooting for “HISS” tho! :chick1:

The way she came so hard for Aubrey Graham that man is nowhere to be seen 

• Haha 2

But I thought music videos were supposed to help :ahh:

• Haha 1

We don't do diss records, we drop HIT RECORDS 

34 minutes ago, brraap said:

The way she came so hard for Aubrey Graham that man is nowhere to be seen 

Drake Becomes First Artist to Spend 500 Weeks on Artist 100 Chart
The tally launched nearly 10 years ago.

By Xander Zellner 

01/30/2024

Courtesy OVO/Republic Records
Billboard launched the Artist 100 chart exactly 500 weeks ago — on the list dated July 19, 2014. In the nearly 10 years since, the chart has measured artists’ activity across key metrics of music consumption—album sales, track sales, radio airplay, and streaming. Using a methodology comprising those metrics, the chart provides a weekly multi-dimensional ranking of artist popularity.

In that span, only one artist has spent all 500 weeks on the chart: Drake.

Drake ranks at No. 4 on the latest Artist 100 (dated Feb. 3), up from No. 6, thanks to eight albums on the Billboard 200 and five songs on the Billboard Hot 100. His titles on the Billboard 200: For All the Dogs (No. 3), Take Care (No. 25), Certified Lover Boy (No. 42), Her Loss with 21 Savage (No. 44), Scorpion (No. 50), Views (No. 61), More Life (No. 85) and Nothing Was the Same (No. 156).

The only artist with more titles on the latest Billboard 200 is Taylor Swift – who crowns the Artist 100 for a record-extending 96th week – with 10 charting sets.

Drake also posts the following hits on the Hot 100: “Rich Baby Daddy,” featuring Sexyy Red and SZA (No. 21); “First Person Shooter,” featuring J. Cole (No. 34); “You Broke My Heart” (No. 60); “IDGAF,” featuring Yeat (No. 64); and “Virginia Beach” (No. 93). (The only artist with more entries is Drake’s frequent collaborator, 21 Savage, with 12.)

Of Drake’s 500 total weeks spent on the Artist 100, he has tallied 38 at No. 1, the second most after Swift.

Here’s a look at the acts who have spent the most weeks on the Artist 100 since its inception (through the chart dated Feb. 3, 2024):

Most Weeks Spent on the Artist 100:

500, Drake
496, Taylor Swift
493, Ed Sheeran
478, Bruno Mars
466, Justin Bieber
464, Eminem
455, Imagine Dragons
450, Jason Aldean
446, The Weeknd
431, Chris Stapleton
427, Metallica
425, Ariana Grande
In his closest call from dropping off the Artist 100, Drake ranked at No. 95 on the Dec. 23, 2017-dated chart.

As for other longevity records on the Artist 100, Swift has spent the most time in the top five (195 weeks, ahead of runner-up Drake’s 188), while Drake boasts the most weeks in both the top 10 (313, ahead of Swift’s 256) and top 40 (484, over Swift’s 448).

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.