Renaissance visuals release imminent amidst new leaks?

beyonceparkwood

she prob hated the final result and  we will NEVER see it

• Like 5

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrpartyrocker

• beyonceparkwood

• remonkrk009

• RIKI232

actually just watched and it's giving impersonator. where is the security? why are there random bystanders in the background? how is the entire street or even block not blocked off?

26 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I really hope we get the visuals but like…. No matter how much of a slay or a serve they are, I’m gonna care about them 70% less than I would have if she released them when they album wasn’t 1.5 years old. Wasted opportunity and for what?

i think she was trying to build a hype. then this hype kinda faded/she hated the visuals and ended up never releasing it

1 minute ago, technoprayer said:

i think she was trying to build a hype. then this hype kinda faded/she hated the visuals and ended up never releasing it

If she hated the visuals, why release the trailer then? If a trailer with all those looks was ready, one can only assume the film was deep into post-production. Maybe she hated the first edit, thought it was salvageable, dropped the trailer, and realized it wasn’t salvageable?

Idk, but between that and the “three acts” thing not materializing so long after release, it’s just such an unexpected mess from someone as precise as Bey. I would expect it from my other faves, but not her :rip: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

why release the trailer then?

true - i forgot about that lmao

I think she gave up in the middle of the editing process and it was too late to delete the trailer :jonny6:

4 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

actually just watched and it's giving impersonator. where is the security? why are there random bystanders in the background? how is the entire street or even block not blocked off?

They were there probably just for a few minutes, the whole point of filming on the street like this is usually to have stuff going on in the background, if they wanted empty streets they wouldn't be there

We had an actual leak of the Virgo's Groove video back in August and nothing happened so I doubt this will lead to anything other than further frustration for the fans over Beyoncé's sloppy & amateurish handling of her projects. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

They were there probably just for a few minutes, the whole point of filming on the street like this is usually to have stuff going on in the background, if they wanted empty streets they wouldn't be there

no but its a security risk for someone like beyoncé, if they wanted things going on in the background they would hire people 

We See them when her next Album drops

These scenes do not look worthy of waiting for literal years at this point. :rip:

11 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

We had an actual leak of the Virgo's Groove video back in August and nothing happened so I doubt this will lead to anything other than further frustration for the fans over Beyoncé's sloppy & amateurish handling of her projects. 

Exactly, nothing will happen.

• Like 1

It’s giving fan trying to create visuals since she didn’t. Very on brand for the Hive

7 minutes ago, Maxxxine said:

It’s giving fan trying to create visuals since she didn’t. Very on brand for the Hive

I mean this exact look at this exact location was previewed in the Renaissance World Tour interludes.

Maybe the visuals are just the friends we made along the way

• Haha 5

Keep it. Those clips look like something Gaga would do for Chromantica (cheep and tacky).

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

tomorrow is the 18 months anniversary of the album btw :eli: 

Forgot about what a bop "Break My Soul" was. Wow.

It‘s cute that we‘re still pretending like these are ever getting released. Never give up on your dreams ATRL

Someone find the Summer Renaissance leak.

1 hour ago, Kh-Loud said:

spacer.png

WHAT!? :deadbanana2:

I don't give a flying f*ck what anyone says.

I STILL want the visuals and if they ever appear, my ass would drop everything and go watch them.

Sue me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, qegqeg said:

How did this just leak? Something like this would’ve been posted the day it was filmed it were really a bystander. Suspicious :-*

LITERALLY THIISSSS!!!

18 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Keep it. Those clips look like something Gaga would do for Chromantica (cheep and tacky).

She probably has other looks for the Break My Soul video.

That could be in the middle to end of the song or something.

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I really hope we get the visuals but like…. No matter how much of a slay or a serve they are, I’m gonna care about them 70% less than I would have if she released them when they album wasn’t 1.5 years old. Wasted opportunity and for what?

I lowkey would rather have the Visuals for the next album tbh. I’d love Rennie visuals too, and they could’ve been INSANE. But if she’s saving them for the next album, and she has a new vision. They’d slay even HARDER. :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.