Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

1 minute ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Being anti-anyone who resides in/stepped into for an unlucky time/sympathizes with citizens of a country makes one inhuman yes.

Being unable to see humanity in some and only in others is a lot of things I'm not gonna say, but inhuman is one of them yes.

quote me one time when i was talking about one person deserves to die, I DARE YOU!

im talking about the people who run the country, never and will never bring citizens and say they deserve to die specially the israelis. I DARE YOU.

PEOPLE solely holding HAMAS responsible only based on headlines of beheaded babies and rape. THE DAMAGE IS DONE and you’re a prove of it

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

4 hours ago, Carter said:

1947:

December 30:
Haifa, Palestine - 39 dead

Irgun: a Zionist terrorist organization, threw bombs at a group of 100 Palestinian Arab refinery workers

December 31:
Haifa, Palestine - 71 dead
Haganah: a Zionist paramilitary organization, attacked residents of the Balad al-Shaykh village while being alseep

1948:

April 9:
Dar Yassin - 200+ dead
both Irgun & Lehi attacked the village of Deir Yassin near Jerusalem

May 23:
Tantura, Occupied Palestine - 200+ dead
IDF attacked the village of Tantura and massacred up to 200 of its Palestinian arab inhabitants. 

July 11:
Lydda, Occupied Palestine - 400+ deaths 
Over 150 Palestinian Arab civilians were massacred after an IDF soldier dug a hole in the wall of the mosque and shot an anti-tank shell through it.

now that hamas is using their tactic and strategy and how they occupied the land to begin with one named a terrorist organization and the other one celebrated and cheered by most world leaders?

what not to get here? 

when i get reported for supporting hamas by just being Pro-Palestine or called antisemitic 

remember you’re the one who’s siding with a terrorist state and condoning it. 

HAMAS has the right to invade Israel more than the right for Israel to invade gaza. 

Can someone moderate this guy? There’s nothing wrong voicing out your opinions, but if you are making fun of r—ped victims, agreeing with genocide and a literal terrorist group is just not it.

1 minute ago, bjorn said:

Hamas invading means = murdering and erasing all jews women, children and elderly. No one is spared. Which we just got proof of last weekend. 

the only mass murder committed by who we’re talking about is the israeli state.

and the millions that lost their lives and was displaced by force. 

the fact the palestinian flag is considered an offensive now tells alot. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

agreeing with genocide and a literal terrorist group is just not it.

half of this forum stands with israel so should they as well!?  

Edited by Carter

Hamas nor Israel have the right to invade each other but to leave the innocent civilians and their land alone and go die in a ditch somewhere. Stop this nonsense

Edited by airplane

26 minutes ago, bjorn said:

That’s ****** up to say.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation who want to eradicate jews from the planet targeting civilians.

You’re basically saying they have more rights to murder Israeli civilians…

Maybe this will help contextualise that comment & why Hamas exists in the form it does. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

half of this forum stands with israel so should they as well!?  

Nope, since I don’t see they made remarks as bad as you are. You are just a rotting person that has a skin.

• Thumbs Down 4

9 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Nope, since I don’t see they made remarks as bad as you are. You are just a rotting person that has a skin.

from one rotten person with skin to another. 

thank you <3

standing with israel = genocide

i have never stood with any genocide of any kind unlike some of you. 

Edited by Carter
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Maybe this will help contextualise that comment & why Hamas exists in the form it does. 

5 min in and he’s excusing Hamas actions…

“They did it in act of rage” please. 

25 minutes ago, Carter said:

quote me one time when i was talking about one person deserves to die, I DARE YOU!

im talking about the people who run the country, never and will never bring citizens and say they deserve to die specially the israelis. I DARE YOU.

PEOPLE solely holding HAMAS responsible only based on headlines of beheaded babies and rape. THE DAMAGE IS DONE and you’re a prove of it

I tried searching your posts but it's not working and I'm not going through 80 pages rn, I think you know what you've said and the overall points you've tried to make, but I'm willing to go out and look later.

1 minute ago, bjorn said:

“They did it in act of rage” please. 

what emotion do you think they acted upon? 

enlighten us pls, but before you do watch the first 5 minutes of born in gaza since you only voiced your opinion from the first 5 minutes of this video. 

• Like 6

Just now, HungryByTheBuffet said:

I tried searching your posts but it's not working and I'm not going through 80 pages rn, I think you know what you've said and the overall points you've tried to make, but I'm willing to go out and look later.

its not working or haven’t find any evidence to back up your claims about me?

9 minutes ago, Carter said:

from one rotten person with skin to another. 

thank you <3

standing with israel = genocide

i have never stood with any genocide of any kind unlike some of you. 

And we don’t either. Spend more time in therapy for your anger and character management instead of spreading harmful opinions over the internet. Bye. :chick1:

• Thumbs Down 8

3 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

And we don’t either. Spend more time in therapy for your anger and character management instead of spreading harmful opinions over the internet. Bye. :chick1:

the only opinion i have is the ISRAELI TERRORIST AND ZIONIST STATE is solely and ultimately responsible for the genocide of palestinians

how did this happen? by dehumanizing palestine. 

i see how my opinion harmful to you, because it doesn’t align with your delusions. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Welp.

Where are the IDF/Israel apologists who were defending them a few days ago? I would really like to see how they would spin this to make it about "self defense".

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Where are the IDF/Israel apologists who were defending them a few days ago? I would really like to see how they would spin this to make it about "self defense".

They'll just keep parroting the narrative that Hamas is hiding in every corner of Gaza and therefore it's actually justified to bomb one of the most densely-populated cities in the world back to the Stone Age.

But God forbid any of us anti-Zionists makes a post without a 280-character condemnation of Hamas...

• Like 7

2 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

a "Zionist" which has long lost its meaning and instead became a slur

I mean, this is objectively untrue. A Zionist is someone who believes Israel has a right to exist as an ethno-state and that the Palestinian people continually deserved to be either killed or pushed out of the borders of the country into neighboring countries to maintain that artificial ethnic majority. If you support Gazans being pushed into Egypt, you're a Zionist. If you support the continued expansion of the Israeli colonial settler project, you're a Zionist. If you support the idea an ethno-state as normal if it just so happens to be a Jewish ethno-state, you're a Zionist. 

It's not nuanced. It's not complicated. It's not complex. It's a pretty straightforward ideology easily named.

Not surprised to have not seen any Palestinians/Israelis share their own recent experiences, stories, loss of loved ones, struggles or any of the sort on here

You expect any ATRL members living in Gaza to waste their cell phone battery as the IDF plans a ground invasion siege to check a thread where you and others have posted that Israeli vengeance is reasonable and that they should let go of the north half of their internment camp for further occupation? :deadbanana4: Huh?

Why would someone from Gaza want to spend any moment logging onto a music forum and see someone like you posting genocidal, and Zionist **** like the below?

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

46 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

This is counter productive. 

They will air this stuff and the watchers at home will think being pro-Palestinian is being aggressive, minimizing babies deaths, and justifying the act of terrorism last weekend. 

This goes back to my original post in this thread that Pro-Palestinians in the West really need to be careful how they present themselves in an already Islamophobic culture. You’re asking people to empathize for a large collection of people they already have been told their whole lives not to like (Muslims/Islam). 

But it’s disheartening because Fox News know what they’re doing by asking those questions. They’re purposely trying to anger the protesters to give them that image and push that narrative. 

Imagine thinking that zionist is a slur :deadbanana4:

At this point I don't see any difference between zionist and white supremacist :deadbanana4:

• Like 4

"Hamas! I can't believe you're supporting Hamas! Why would you support Hamas? Hamas are terrorists! You surely won't convince people to give Palestinians humanity if you can't distance yourself from Hamas!!

Who Zionists consider Hamas:

• Like 3

The Israeli state and IDF has murdered 1 palestinian child every 15 minutes in the last week. 

The IDF should be considered a terrorist organization being funded by Israel and the west at large for the destruction and terror they’ve inflicted on Palestinians. 

• Like 13

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.