Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

47 minutes ago, LIT said:

I've been hearing about this happening since at least a decade now. Yet whenever we talk about it here, the Zionists keep telling us that Israel is a progressive gay heaven and Palestinians deserve to be killed because they throw gays off buildings. 😪

• Like 6

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

15 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I've been hearing about this happening since at least a decade now. Yet whenever we talk about it here, the Zionists keep telling us that Israel is a progressive gay heaven and Palestinians deserve to be killed because they throw gays off buildings. 😪

Zionists: We are so progressive. We love the gays, unlike those dirty Arabs!

Zionists when a gay person supports Palestine:

HT_ronald_reagan_nancy_reagan_south_lawn_1981_jt_160306.jpg

• Haha 1

this is so ******* disgusting.. how is this not a huge scandal?

**** the western governments

Given the happenings within the West Bank, it feels completely insensitive and inappropriate the title for this mega-thread frames this as some equal conflict.

The Ukrainian thread is rightfully titled "Russian invasion of Ukraine".

It's odd why this thread, now 10 months later, isn't reflecting that the event as hand is not a conflict but a genocide: "Israeli Apartheid, Occupation & Genocide of Palestinians - Mega-Thread" would be a far more accurate thread title, especially if mods would like users to post within the thread.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

'There was no mercy, even on children': trauma in the West Bank after Israeli raids

Israel accused of using a 10-year-old girl as a human shield as it carried out its devastating attack on the occupied Palestinian territory

The Guardian

Israel gaslighting the world again, claiming they accepted deals that they've turned down multiple times because they want the war to continue so Bibi can remain in power 

also rich of them to claim they want any such deal when they literally assassinated Haniyeh the peace broker so that he could be replaced by Sinwar the warmonger, making a path to a deal much much harder.

Edited by ClashAndBurn
  • Like 1

---

• Like 3

has anyone noticed that pro-palestinians are getting arrested left in right in the west??

On 8/31/2024 at 11:12 AM, Communion said:

Given the happenings within the West Bank, it feels completely insensitive and inappropriate the title for this mega-thread frames this as some equal conflict.

The Ukrainian thread is rightfully titled "Russian invasion of Ukraine".

It's odd why this thread, now 10 months later, isn't reflecting that the event as hand is not a conflict but a genocide: "Israeli Apartheid, Occupation & Genocide of Palestinians - Mega-Thread" would be a far more accurate thread title, especially if mods would like users to post within the thread.

You have a point!

I'll just take this as further confirmation of a Zionist bias within the mods, along with the silence I got when I posted in HQ asking patient and reasonable questions regarding their lack of action towards the genocidal propaganda chronically being spread by a group of users on here. Or the fact that the propaganda spreaders I report on here never seem to have any repercussions as they continue to post day in and out after the fact with their lies still up for all to see.

It's actually chilling seeing this propaganda machine in action, and how zionists faithfully spread their bullsh*t even on outdated pop culture internet forums. Or how so many people downplay this, act like those of us challenging their inaction are crazy, and continually give space to this cult nation of terrorists.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

An American hostage was just murdered a few days ago too. I'd say that the USA should intervene to help their citizens, but I guess that's what they're already doing through Israel 

21 hours ago, LIT said:

Israeli forces accused of killing their own citizens under the 'Hannibal Directive' during October 7 chaos

But the Israeli military is coming under increasing pressure to reveal just how many of their own citizens were killed by Israeli soldiers, pilots and police in the confusion of the Hamas attack on southern Israeli communities.

Survivors and relatives have been asking not just "what went wrong", but whether the military invoked the controversial — and supposedly rescinded — "Hannibal Directive".

"This was a mass Hannibal. It was tons and tons of openings in the fence, and thousands of people in every type of vehicle, some with hostages and some without," Colonel Erez said.

Air force pilots described to Yedioth Ahronot newspaper the firing of "tremendous" amounts of ammunition on October 7 at people attempting to cross the border between Gaza and Israel.

ABC News

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 2

Germans aren't sorry for sht!!!!

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

Germans aren't sorry for sht!!!!

Yeah, this past year has opened my eyes to how racist this shithole REALLY is. A lot of good faith Palestine supporters will tell you it's miseducation or Holocaust guilt or whatever, but really, they simply don't give a single **** about non-white lives. :sorry:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.