Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

**** like this is what's going to make actual antisemitism ( still a huge problem in my places ) not only ignorable but far more widespread.

No, defending a whole nation going through literal genocide, both physical and cultura, is not antisemitism. It's the bare minimum a good person will do.

• Thanks 6

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Zionists are so threatened by the mere existence of Palestinian culture that somehow even the wearing of a traditional scarf becomes perceived as 'hostile to Jewish people'. Powerful false projection.

Edited by LIT
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Thin White Duke said:

**** like this is what's going to make actual antisemitism ( still a huge problem in my places ) not only ignorable but far more widespread.

No, defending a whole nation going through literal genocide, both physical and cultura, is not antisemitism. It's the bare minimum a good person will do.

This is 100% dead on. There had been a rise in legitimate antisemitism before the Hamas episode last year, and it was just starting to gain traction in the media. Now the concept of antisemitism is being conflated with support for the Palestinian people and a ceasefire, and that is so dangerous for both sides.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Thin White Duke said:

That's what I'm thinking. Won't this lead to the normalization of antisemitism? They're playing with fire at this point.

Edited by Princess Aurora

15 hours ago, LIT said:

Zionists are so threatened by the mere existence of Palestinian culture that somehow even the wearing of a traditional scarf becomes perceived as 'hostile to Jewish people'. Powerful false projection.

Perfect wording! :clap3:

So what's the path to Israel being dismantled as a state. Is it actually reasonable to consider a year long timeline? A dream :foxaylove2:

• Like 1

Nazireal is disgusting.

They've always openly celebrated violence against palestenians and Arabs. They literally get off on it. This is just a little revelation. 

Are we really surprised or shocked by anything coming from these zionists? :toofunny2: They literally keep outdoing themselves.

how do we go from the WWII Holocaust to this :deadbanana:

Absolutely disgusting.

This disgusting ghoul should be rotting in jail, not on talk shows.

• Like 1

they turn these terrorists into superstars over there 

b b but they do nothing wrong!!!

I- 

be9evZJ.gif

The man that they did that to died from his injuries. Yet, this cretin gets to go on TV and give his "opinions". 

• Like 2

Where are the Zionist apologists of ATRL? Someone tag them 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.