• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Their violence and hatred is diverse after all. 

With the support of evangelicals all over the world. Western Christians only care about other Christians if they're white.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

With the support of evangelicals all over the world. Western Christians only care about other Christians if they're white.

Its so funny to me cos if this was the other side US evangelicals would've never let us hear the end of it

I hate this so ****** much...you just feel so powerless with all of this. It seems like nothing is going to change I just dont understand how the US can continue to allow all of this when now they cant even hide it like they used to...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

@Aethereal

One of the comments you posted said there's no difference between Hamas and civilians, one says launch an attack on innocent civilians and a lot denying the slaughter of Palestinians...  saying they don't believe the source.

Yes I know. I was simply clarifying while the stance of the society is horrible it is not as horrible as that Telegram.

anyone else noticed the amount of hasbara bot accounts pretending to be black americans on twitter recently? 

1 hour ago, Luckitty said:

anyone else noticed the amount of hasbara bot accounts pretending to be black americans on twitter recently? 

I've started avoiding the For You page on Twitter entirely at this point. Some major three-letter-agency energy there. :deadbanana4:

Nasty terrorist pigs 

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

I've started avoiding the For You page on Twitter entirely at this point. Some major three-letter-agency energy there. :deadbanana4:

It's happening on tiktok too

people in the comments saying tiktok is pushing anti palestinian content on their fyp

• Like 3

2166253912.jpeg?h=199d8c1f&itok=LoWt4www

Dozens of masked Israeli settlers torched a Palestinian village near the occupied West Bank city of Nablus on Thursday evening, killing one person and burning cars and homes.

The setters threw rocks and Molotov cocktails at residents, with the Israeli army issuing a statement saying they were deployed to the village after receiving reports of violence.

The attack is the latest in a series of many in recent weeks and months, with footage of the settlers setting fire to homes and cars surfacing on social media platforms.

The UN office OCHA says since the start of the war on Gaza in October, there have been at least 107 attacks that have caused Palestinians fatalities and wounds, and 859 causing damage to Palestinian prope

The New Arab

:mazen::mazen::mazen:

• Like 2

At least Zionist Joe Biden will skew well tonight knowing this.  

why do these cavemen keep destroying what they claim to be theirs? nazi terrorists 

The fact that this is basically a pattern in the West Bank (no KHamas 😴) and it always gets worse around Jewish commemorations and holidays. These terrorists are protected, supported, armed, and financed by their army/government. No one even dares to stop them. Israeli officials "condemned" them as usual because "they hurt Israeli's image" but no arrests have been/will be made. They will never take actions. It's just part of their policy. This will be forgotten and another horrific attack will take place soon. 

RIP to the young man that was killed and glory to all martyrs.

• Like 3

I still don't like him because he's, you know, the Pope, but it is refreshing to watch him whack evangelicals every now and then. :dies:

Plus, watching tradcons and convert Catholics asking for his resignation is so funny. Babe, this is the Catholic Church. What he says, you do. Or did you think Catholicism was just church aesthetic?

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Thanks 1

On 8/16/2024 at 3:51 AM, heckinglovato said:

THIS IS COLONIALISM! It's sickening how Christians won't condemn this. Like, this was a Christian village.

How can they proclaim to be Christians but stay silent on crimes against Christians, specifically by Israel?

Edited by réveuse

On 8/16/2024 at 10:01 AM, Luckitty said:

I've noticed it as well. It seems like they are trying to create a rift between Black people and Palestinians.

32,000 dead out of 40,000 identified so far. 

"This article was amended on 15 August 2024. An earlier version reported that the bodies of 28,185 Palestinians had been identified by name by the end of June, according to Gaza health authorities; this overlooked an update on 14 August 2024 giving a figure of 32,280."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/aug/15/gaza-death-toll-hits-40000-with-thousands-more-yet-to-be-counted

Edited by Aethereal

Does anyone have sources, articles, documentaries, etc. on re-education of large populations and how that would operate? We've brought that up when talking about a one-state solution and I'd like to read more about real-life examples.

Edited by Virgos Groove

The poll asked a question regarding the five soldiers recently accused of torturing and sexually assaulting a Palestinian detainee at the notorious Sde Teiman camp.

The poll stated, "If it is found that there is a basis for suspicion against the five suspects, how should they be treated?"

A large majority of Israeli Jews, 65 percent, responded, "They should be disciplined at the command level only."

In contrast, only 21 percent said they should be prosecuted. The remaining 14 percent said, "I don't know."

The poll also asked, "Do you think Israel should or should not obey international law and maintain moral values in war?"

In response, 47 percent of Israeli Jews said the army "Doesn't have to obey." Only 42.5 percent said it "Must obey." The remaining 10.5 percent said, "I don't know."

Just now, LIT said:

Absolutely rotten society, there's no other way to describe it. Late-stage Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan levels of rot.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LIT said:

Disgusting, sick, and demented society.

• Like 1

Why are people so enthusiastic about the ceasefire when it clearly only involves a couple of weeks. I mean that's still better than nothing but it's not permanent and it was never meant to be on Israel's terms.

31 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

Why are people so enthusiastic about the ceasefire when it clearly only involves a couple of weeks. I mean that's still better than nothing but it's not permanent and it was never meant to be on Israel's terms.

Even if it doesn't address the larger problem (Zionist occupation of Palestine), it's the most feasible way of reducing Palestinian suffering in the short-term.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.