Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

16 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

No surprise, Israel has turned down Hamas' reasonable ceasefire offer.

Neither side will accept the others ceasefire offer. Until they can come together and make a deal TOGETHER we probably won’t have another ceasefire again during this conflict 

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

A bunch of cowards that keep claiming to "fight hamas" but target civilians. Every one of these IDF and the enablers need to croak.

How do we even know if the hostages are even alive at this point? Israel probably killed them all during the indiscriminate bombing and just see them as collateral damage 

On 2/8/2024 at 12:51 AM, ZeroSuitBritney said:

What part of demanding the release of 1,500 prisoners in exchange for 100 hostages is reasonable?

How about Hamas starts the "unconditional and immediate" release of hostages that the ICJ demanded? Funny how just one of the parties to the lawsuit can seemingly completely ignore the court with 0 consequence.

Maybe they could at least provide some proof that the hostage are even still alive, given that 31 of them seem to have "mysteriously" passed away (which is a bit confusing as I was ensured by ATRL users that the Israeli hostages are treated so well, it's basically like a vaction for them)

Edited by Dephira
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

way too little and WAY too late

4 hours ago, Dephira said:

1,500 prisoners

*hostages 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 2/7/2024 at 11:51 PM, ZeroSuitBritney said:

To release 1,500 terrorists who vowed they will re-do Oct 7 until Israel’s destruction? Y’all ain’t serious, right? Lmao. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

Disgusting what the world has come to! How horrific for the passengers. El Al has one of the world’s strictest security clearances (for obvious reasons) so I’m surprised this even happened given the widespread antisemitism going on today. Glad the plane landed safely and the terrorist was apprehended

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Imagine thinking children that throw rocks at tanks that are about to bulldoze their village down are terrorists :eli:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Imagine thinking children that throw rocks at tanks that are about to bulldoze their village down are terrorists :eli:

Yes, because those are exactly who the 1,500 Palestinian prisoners in Israel are - children who throw rocks at tanks. It’s like y’all write fan fiction at this point :deadbanana2:bunch of buffoons

Useful link: https://www.betterhelp.com

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

2 minutes ago, Zenyte said:

Yes, because those are exactly who the 1,500 Palestinian prisoners in Israel are - children who throw rocks at tanks. It’s like y’all write fan fiction at this point :deadbanana2:bunch of buffoons

Useful link: https://www.betterhelp.com

Around 8,300 Palestinian prisoners are currently held in Israeli jails, said Qadura Fares, head of the Palestinian Commission for Detainees and Ex-Prisoners’ Affairs.

More than 3,000 of them are being held in what Israel calls “administrative detention,” Fares told CNN, adding that this means they are being held without knowing the charges against them, and without an ongoing legal process.

Most of the prisoners are men, Fares said, adding that there are also about 85 women and 350 children in detention.

Israel has stepped up its arrests since Hamas’ attacks on October 7. Up to 2,070 arrests were documented in the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem in that month alone, according to the Palestinian Prisoner’s Society, a non-governmental organization dedicated to addressing the concerns of Palestinian detainees in Israeli prisons. That figure includes 145 children and 55 women.

-from CNN

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zenyte said:

- from CNN :deadbanana2:

Do you need the link to help you out? Are you questioning CNN's legitimacy? Or do you think I just typed that out of my ass? Go back to your main account please.

Ah yes, let's post links from TimesOfIsrael and IsraelRadar_Com :toofunny3:

Imagine in Feb 2024 still defending Israel. :rip:

Imagine in 2024 being an open antisemitic bigot. Don’t have to imagine - 354 pages of it seemingly right here!

Interesting enough flipping through the past few pages that it seems to be just a circle jerk between 5 users who post here everyday. Imagine spending everyday of your life that miserable and that filled with hate. Yikes :rip: keep at it, though! I’m sure you have that same energy in person. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

rihannafan
1 minute ago, Zenyte said:

Imagine in 2024 being an open antisemitic bigot. Don’t have to imagine - 354 pages of it seemingly right here!

Interesting enough flipping through the past few pages that it seems to be just a circle jerk between 5 users who post here everyday. Imagine spending everyday of your life that miserable and that filled with hate. Yikes :rip: keep at it, though! I’m sure you have that same energy in person. 

Calling being anti-israel antisemtic maybe worked in 2012 or something but it doesn't work anymore. Eject reject 

I love seeing Israel supporters cry. It’s become my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason I'm still alive. I was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The dupes not even trying anymore :deadbanana4: 

How are you familiar with the users in this thread and what has been said over 354 pages but joined 2 weeks ago :deadbanana4:

Making dupes on a homo pop forum to defend a genocidal state :deadbanana4: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

9 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I love seeing Israel supporters cry. It’s become my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason I'm still alive. I was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved!

Loss and failure… and Israel in the same sentence? Please point me to where that’s happening. :rip:

The only person here crying is you and a few other libtards. I just know you wake up and go to sleep every night SEETHING :jonny: just wait till Tr*mp gets elected, I’ll be perchedT in this thread for the daily (or hourly) meltdowns :ahh:

7 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

The dupes not even trying anymore :deadbanana4: 

How are you familiar with the users in this thread and what has been said over 354 pages but joined 2 weeks ago :deadbanana4:

Making dupes on a homo pop forum to defend a genocidal state :deadbanana4: 

I literally just said I got the gist of this thread from reading the last few pages and somehow you interpreted that as reading 354 pages in detail within a week of being on the forum. I always knew antisemetics weren’t the brightest :jonny5:

It also seems to be a pattern y’all call anyone who disagrees with your opinion a “dupe” when you have 0 counter arguments to facts being stated. Typical snowflakes! Go ‘head communications studies and theatre kids!

• Thumbs Down 6

3 minutes ago, Zenyte said:

Loss and failure… and Israel in the same sentence? Please point me to where that’s happening. :rip:

The only person here crying is you and a few other libtards. I just know you wake up and go to sleep every night SEETHING :jonny: just wait till Tr*mp gets elected, I’ll be perchedT in this thread for the daily (or hourly) meltdowns :ahh:

• Like 2

Not us being referred to as liberals now. Call me a filthy arab terrorist but NOT that pls xx

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Let’s place some bets besties!

how many Zionist Israeli propaganda commercials will play during the Super Bowl? I’m saying 2, maybe 3 if we’re lucky!

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.