• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

4 hours ago, FOCK said:

:ace:

talk about self report :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

They are fighting a one-sided conflict where they are barely opposed in their collective punishment campaign. There is very minimal resistance because the Palestinians don’t have the resources to defend themselves, and the IDF occupiers have massive unconditional support from the US, so they know that 99% of the time they can act with impunity.

Yeah it does not change the fact that none of what you say was mentioned before by them. Say what you want about IDF but this claim that they are a weak army is really made up.

Interim ruling this Friday. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Yeah it does not change the fact that none of what you say was mentioned before by them. Say what you want about IDF but this claim that they are a weak army is really made up.

What are you talking about? The only reason they're winning in Gaza is because they're armed to the teeth and their opponents are not. :deadbanana4:

If you put them against an actually-armed militia like the Houthis or Hezbollah, they'd get flattened without US intervention. Over 20 of them getting liquidated by their own rigged explosives blowing up on them shows how sad and pathetic they are. :ahh: 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

What are you talking about? The only reason they're winning in Gaza is because they're armed to the teeth and their opponents are not. :deadbanana4:

If you put them against an actually-armed militia like the Houthis or Hezbollah, they'd get flattened without US intervention. Over 20 of them getting liquidated by their own rigged explosives blowing up on them shows how sad and pathetic they are. :ahh: 

Yeah many of those arms and bombs were invented by Jewish people and some by Israelis themselves. (like the nuclear bombing)

Also the number of IDF soldiers lost is very low  even considering the advantage they have with America's support. What about 1948 and 1967 multiple Arab countries lost against them?

rihannafan
38 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Yeah many of those arms and bombs were invented by Jewish people and some by Israelis themselves. (like the nuclear bombing)

This is the second person bragging about israel and the atomic bomb in this thread (when the bomb even predates Israel). ******* tired of anachronistic genocidal ghouls.

36 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

This is the second person bragging about israel and the atomic bomb in this thread (when the bomb even predates Israel). ******* tired of anachronistic genocidal ghouls.

:doc: Nobody was bragging about Israel here or the nuclear bombing stop putting words into my mouth. And neither was ClashAndBurn bragging about Houthis or Hamas (most of which probably want gays dead) in a similar context. Why did you only target me?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

rihannafan
13 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

:doc: Nobody was bragging about Israel here or the nuclear bombing stop putting words into my mouth. And neither was ClashAndBurn bragging about Houthis or Hamas (most of which probably want gays dead) in a similar context. Why did you only target me?

Because only your post was unhinged and genocidal.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Acknowledging the reality of Israel being a weak army with zero discipline that can’t hold its own against actual militias is not BRAGGING. Ukraine would have lost to Russia without US backing too, and they’re going to collapse now that Congressional Republicans have pulled the rug out from under them.

The IDF is accustomed to exacting atrocities with impunity. With zero chance at reprisal. Which is why when they’re actually faced with the possibility that they might have to deal with anyone fighting back, they soil themselves and run away in fear.

9 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Because only your post was unhinged and genocidal.

I've been explicitly condemning the genocide going on Gaza.  My post implying that IDF is not a weak army does not  indicate support of genocide. :doc:

Just like stating Russia's army is way too strong for Ukraine without US aid is not genocidal either.

Edited by Aristotle

rihannafan
1 minute ago, Aristotle said:

I've been explicitly condemning the genocide going on Gaza.  My post implying that IDF is not a weak army does not  indicate support of genocide. :doc:

Just like stating Russia's army is way too strong for Ukraine without US aid is not genocidal either.

Bragging about a country that didn't exist at the time inventing the atomic bomb to brag about how strong they are is ******* weird. If you can't see that, I cannot help you. Not to mention that C&B is saying IOF is weak ON THE GROUND. Any army is strong with so much ammunition from the US. Again, if you truly are not unhinged, please reread your posts and see how they come off.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, rihannafan said:

Bragging about a country that didn't exist at the time inventing the atomic bomb to brag about how strong they are is ******* weird. If you can't see that, I cannot help you. Not to mention that C&B is saying IOF is weak ON THE GROUND. Any army is strong with so much ammunition from the US. Again, if you truly are not unhinged, please reread your posts and see how they come off.

Nobody was "bragging" and the atomic bomb was simply an example of one of the weapons that were invented by Jewish people just like some weapons of IDF are also invented by Israelis or Jewish Americans.

I kinda hate the fact that this bomb was invented in the first place.  

The girls are getting real messy. Celebrating combat footage, going full neocon chauvinism talking about army strength in some warped who's dick is bigger contest, and now talking about the Jews inventing the atomic bomb and for what, like, where tf are we going with all that mess?

Get a handle on yourselves. People complain bitterly about the widespread deranged violent commentary by Israelis, butthen turn around and start acting a fool themselves :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Harrier said:

The girls are getting real messy. Celebrating combat footage, going full neocon chauvinism talking about army strength in some warped who's dick is bigger contest, and now talking about the Jews inventing the atomic bomb and for what, like, where tf are we going with all that mess?

Get a handle on yourselves. People complain bitterly about the widespread deranged violent commentary by Israelis, butthen turn around and start acting a fool themselves :deadbanana2:

You seem extremely butthurt when someone talks about those comments but the thing is that 40% of Israelis in a certain poll said that IDF should not care at all about civilians, and another 40% said they should care a little in the same poll. I'd be happy to be proven otherwise. I have no personal negative bias towards Israelis but that's what I saw. 

My first comment was simply a response to someone which was later driven out of topic with my own partial fault. 

Edited by Aristotle

20 hours ago, Aristotle said:

It actually has some truth to it. They’re a bully army basically. They’re aided with the best and most sophisticated military technology from the imperialist superpowers but on the ground they’re actually bad at fighting another army. Let alone an under-equipped Militia like Hamas’ military wing. They were desperately losing the 1973 war (to the point that they were ready to risk it all and readied 13 nuclear missile, read about the Sampson Plan) until America got involved. They also got their asses handed over to them by Lebanese soldiers during the ground invasion of Lebanon. 

Anywho, woopsie: 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2el--ArHDS/?igsh=MThzeG5qNGQ2dXg1dg==

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 4

Oh wow, this man has been a vile piece of **** for YEARS and US media will still happily invite him on to spread hasbara. :biblionny:

• Like 2

UAW president endorsed Biden (lol not surprised) and some of the members interrupted his speech with ceasefire chants

• Like 3

I was under the impression **** like this isn’t revealed until afterwards, but whatever. :coffee2: Now that it has, fat chance I guess.

If you don’t support tweets like this, you’re Khamas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.