• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

8 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Why should they believe Israel? We all know they won't stick to their promises. 

Every ceasefire Israel has had with Hamas for the last two decades has been broken by Hamas themselves, lol. Educate yourself rather than living in your delulu world :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

Joe Biden wants this.

• Thanks 4

Edited by heckinglovato

“I see the situation in Gaza and think, we shouldn’t help them, we should create a humanitarian catastrophe & force other countries to absorb them”. 

Deranged Terrorist. 

• Like 9

They’ve stopped the lies and the finger-pointing and are straight up with what they’re doing now since they know there are zero repercussions for them.

Where are the “but KHAMAS” crowd now? It’s gone real silent 

spacer.png

Edited by brraap

What wendy said

Weiss btw,  SHE IS GERMAN 

I love how Israel was founded as a haven for those who were pushed out of their home lands. Now they’re doing it to other people?
Have they never read a history book? Is history taught in Israel? 

Pure evil.

• Like 1

Haven't we learned lessons from WWII? "Never again"? "Funny" that Israelis and Russians turned fascists this time around :dancehall3:

And they wonder why they hate Israeli’s. A lot of them are deranged. 

• Like 1

Zionists have always been saying this about Palestinians. The only difference is the world is watching now. 

• Like 1

I wish for all Isreali people there a slow painful awful death. That women right there represent all the Israelis in that stolen land, all of them. This is what they always do, their government will kill innocents people in Palestine with the help of America, and during the time their citizens will plan their new houses and settlements in the new stolen land. They did it for 70+ years and will keep doing it. And dumb Arab leaders are silent about it. Disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, BletaRexher said:

I love how Israel was founded as a haven for those who were pushed out of their home lands. Now they’re doing it to other people?
Have they never read a history book? Is history taught in Israel? 

Israel was founded as a way for US and UK to have imperial power in the Middle East area.It was literally founded ON TOP OF another state by force and continues to commit crimes and disregard international law. It has nothing to do with safety for dispossessed people, that's a straight up LIE.

• Like 4

I long to see and be alive when the reckoning comes to Israel and the zionists. What they did to Palestine is unspeakable and I hope something twice as worse happens to all of them.

• Like 3

Why is she given a platform? She's so vile and scary. 

hope we see them all getting punished for the genocide they have caused for the past 75 years. Including Western politicians who are compliant. 

• Like 2

Yikes

7 hours ago, Varrock said:

You positing this as if it’s a celebration is weird and deranged as **** :rip:

What vibes did I give you that made you think I was celebrating?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.