Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

Coalition member of the Knesset Nissim Vaturi called again for the "burning of Gaza," and some Israelis are melting down on Twitter since it could be added to the already expansive list of genocidal statements made by Israeli officials in the ICJ lawsuit. I did NOT expect the ICJ lawsuit to have them so shook :deadbanana2:

They know what their actions in Gaza "look" like in the eyes of the international community, and the genocidal statements are merely a public acknowledgement of their decades-long policy. The tactless and un-sanitized language now being used would have eventually came out at some point; and many of these statements were either supported or met with silence/no opposition by these same people melting down over the latest genocidal barking by Nissim.

A good chunk of Israelis are slowly waking up from the rabid genocidal fervor that spread across Israel after the 7/10, but the impression left by it will last decades. Nothing has made me identify with my Palestinian-ness than the genocidal, racist frenzy that followed 7/10. I can only speak for myself, but it really feels like Israel ****** up BIG time in everything, not just in its direct actions in Gaza.

• Like 7

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

16 hours ago, Eat The Acid said:
23 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Israel has always been a death trap for Palestinians and benefitted Jews. Israeli jews are inconvenienced by the genocide of Palestinians and their privilege has been impacted causing them to complain more, 

700 Israeli civilians were killed in October. Now this does not justify what is happening to Palestinians but it shows the irony of Israel being created as a safe haven for Jews because even at that it is failing. It is basically a death trap for Jews and a genocidal state for Palestinians. 

Edited by Aristotle
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Like 2

• Like 2

• Like 1

• Like 1

• Thanks 1

• Like 2

• Like 3

All these countries jumping on last minute to support South Africa :clap3:

• Like 1

'

:ahh:

• Like 1

The Israeli political leadership lazily trying to do damage control before the court date, but Israeli social media torching them for not calling for the death and deportation of Gazans and the resettlement of the Gaza strip :deadbanana2:

The "translate" and "post" buttons destroying decades of hasbara work :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Of course not being broadcast on most MSM.

They will probably broadcast israel's defense tomorrow though :mad:

I doubt something will happen at the ICJ but it would be a massive blow to Israel if it does

C UNTS getting dragged in the ICJ. Thank you South Africa! Can’t wait to move there someday.

• Like 8

May South Africa wipe the floor with Israel's genocide.

I hope finally teh world is waking up to the evils of Israel, USA and EU. Disgusting genocidal maniacs

• Like 5

• Like 3

:ahh:

• Like 4

This is going to be tough for SA to come out victorious if some of these countries vote with politics instead of evidence and law…

7 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

This is going to be tough for SA to come out victorious if some of these countries vote with politics instead of evidence and law…

My guesses as to who will side with SA:

Russia

Morroco 

Somalia 

China

Lebanon 

Jamaica 

Slovakia 

Brazil 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.