Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

I want to remind the OP that multiple members here shamelessly supported the direct and deliberate bombing and killing of Gazan poet Refaat Alareer because of a supposedly antisemitic tweet he made 10+ years ago. Members here supported a Palestinian man being slaughtered to pieces with his family because of a tweet. But we let that slide because “war radicalizes people”. 

I feel bad that she had this horrible experience as a Hamas hostage. She doesn’t have to be a saint in order for her to still be a victim. That is acknowledged. Done. 

That being said, in the midst of a literal active real and non fictional genocide where 31,000 Palestinians have been murdered, 60,000 more severely wounded, 2,000,000 displaced with no normal life to go back to because everything is destroyed; its hard for me to reserve my sympathy for someone who is literally championing that genocide and echoing genocidal tropes on live TV while 10,000 children have beeb slaughtered with not even an hour to mourn. 

in the bigger picture, Israelis haven’t experienced 1% of the destruction, oppression and torture inflicted on the Palestinian society, for 75 years nonetheless - I think that kinda has to do with why the majority of the global community has run out of patience and sympathy for the Israeli side. Maybe if you open your heart you’ll see it. I swear it’s easy. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I want to remind the OP that multiple members here shamelessly supported the direct and deliberate bombing and killing of Gazan poet Refaat Alareer because of a supposedly antisemitic tweet he made 10+ years ago. Members here supported a Palestinian man being slaughtered to pieces with his family because of a tweet. But we let that slide because “war radicalizes people”. 

Wtf is wrong with people

40 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

AP in the megathread for this topic. Why can’t you people stick to the thread that you asked for?  Your google searches aren’t so important that you need to make a new thread for them every time. 

OP is a serial ex-Muslim clickbaiter that wants to draw attention to "how bad and primitive and evil all Muslims who haven't left the religiion are" so they post threads like this constantly.

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

The fact that it's become completely acceptable that innocent civilians are being held hostage that now the only concern is whether they got raped or not is some next level stupidity. And yes, that child is evil for toying with her like that.

become acceptable? Israel has been kidnapping innocent Palestinian civilians as collective punishment in the illegally occupied and non Hamas governed West Bank unchecked for decades now. With many cases of rape documented across many decades. It’s wild how all of that just means nothing to you. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

My blood is boiling right now. The racism. The prejudice. THE DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF WHITE FEMINISM. Ugh, I literally would have went off on her little white ass. He is better than me. 

• Like 1

The responses on Twitter by progressives making fun of her appearance and her being being kidnapped is very sad and somewhat shocking honestly, especially the ones denying women were raped. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jjang said:

become acceptable? Israel has been kidnapping innocent Palestinian civilians as collective punishment in the illegally occupied and non Hamas governed West Bank unchecked for decades now. With many cases of rape documented across many decades. It’s wild how all of that just means nothing to you. 

Where in my post did I say that? What is wild is that you make assumptions out of thin air and fail to see that there are innocent palestinians and jews.

Instead of dismissing the traumatic experience of a woman you should direct your anger at those responsible for the mess that's been going on for "decades now".

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Where in my post did I say that? What is wild is that you make assumptions out of thin air and fail to see that there are innocent palestinians and jews.

Instead of dismissing the traumatic experience of a woman you should direct your anger at those responsible for the mess that's been going on for "decades now".

you said more than enough. 

45 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

The fact that it's become completely acceptable that innocent civilians are being held hostage that now the only concern is whether they got raped or not is some next level stupidity. And yes, that child is evil for toying with her like that.

Judging by your post from another thread:

38 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Excuse my stupidity but isn't Iran an islamic country? Why would ISIS attack them? This **** is so complicated and confusing. Once I think I have a grasp of the mess that is the Middle East, sth like this happens and I'm back to zero.

.....I wouldn't go around throwing the words "next level stupidity" like that :skull: 

• Haha 1

Doubt it’ll be long before even Joy Reid on MSNBC gets dragged through the Zionist filter the way that CNN is.

Y’all hyperfocusing on “Boohoo she didn’t get candy” and purposefully missing the point that a literal child was brainwashed into taunting a kidnapped woman that his family was willingly holding hostage :skull: 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 3

50 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

The fact that it's become completely acceptable that innocent civilians are being held hostage

It was always deemed acceptable by the West. Hundreds of innocent Palestinians are locked up in Israeli jails without trial and have for years. 

An NGO even reported testimony to the US state department from a young teen boy who was detained without reason in an Israeli jail for months that he was victim to rape at the hands of a security guard and then Israel banned the charity from operating in Israel after the US asked them about it. 

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

that child is evil

Oh wow.....oh wow

4 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

literal child was brainwashed into taunting 

I didn't know only Palestinian children don't like sharing their candy with others. Who knew ypu could racially pathologize children for normal children behavior if they are a specific ethnicity. :chick2:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Judging by your post from another thread:

.....I wouldn't go around throwing the words "next level stupidity" like that :skull: 

You think you did sth? Me not fully comprehending the religious/geopolitical mess doesn't mean I can't make simple assumptions as "there are innocent people from both sides that shouldn't be punished". You're truly next level stupidity personified.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

Oh wow.....oh wow

Yes, and...? (to quote the person in your avi)

Fascism, racism and terrorism are taught from a young age.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Thumbs Down 1

49 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I feel bad that she had this horrible experience as a Hamas hostage. She doesn’t have to be a saint in order for her to still be a victim. That is acknowledged. Done. 

That being said, in the midst of a literal active real and non fictional genocide where 31,000 Palestinians have been murdered, 60,000 more severely wounded, 2,000,000 displaced with no normal life to go back to because everything is destroyed; its hard for me to reserve my sympathy for someone who is literally championing that genocide and echoing genocidal tropes on live TV while 10,000 children have beeb slaughtered with not even an hour to mourn. 

in the bigger picture, Israelis haven’t experienced 1% of the destruction, oppression and torture inflicted on the Palestinian society, for 75 years nonetheless - I think that kinda has to do with why the majority of the global community has run out of patience and sympathy for the Israeli side. Maybe if you open your heart you’ll see it. I swear it’s easy. 

Amen.

1 minute ago, Communion said:

I didn't know only Palestinian children don't like sharing their candy with others. Who knew ypu could racially pathologize children for normal children behavior if they are a specific ethnicity. :chick2:

This is stupid bait, even for you :ahh: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

This woman being wheeled out by the government to both speak over other people held prisoner in Gaza (friendly reminder of those released who then cursed the government out for having no actual intel and almost killing them with indiscriminate bombing) and demonize Palestinians shows how poorly Zionists understand how the conflict they're in reads to people. 

In what should be a slam dunk propaganda campaign for Israel in finding someone released who agrees with all of Bibi's far right agenda, it is undercut by the underlying supremacist hatred Israelis have of Palestinians. 

So what should be an easy narrative for Western audiences to accept of scary brown Palestinian savages, Zionists still can't nail the landing because they're unable to stop themselves from saying things that actually sound like "Actually the 5 year old was an evil demon to and I pray for his death for not giving me candy, a dead Palestinian is a good Palestinian!"

Israel is an inherently racist, sociopathic society and these mask off moments by Zionists end up convincing the world that what they claim is true about Palestine is actually true for Israel. :redface:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

This is stupid bait, even for you :ahh: 

You're a American man in his likely early 30s arguing on a pop culture forum that there's an argument to be made that some, if not all, Palestinian children are "evil"

I don't think any children are evil. 

I find it terrifying you can't find yourself at the same conclusion. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

That is exactly what Israel is and what is doing to Israelis. Told by themselves. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Yes, and...? (to quote the person in your avi)

Are you calling an unnamed child who might not even exist and who did not want to share his candy....a terrorist??

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

20 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Y’all hyperfocusing on “Boohoo she didn’t get candy” and purposefully missing the point that a literal child was brainwashed into taunting a kidnapped woman that his family was willingly holding hostage :skull: 

Aaaand in typical ZI(ONIST)VERT fashion, you completely ignored the part where she says there are no innocent civilians in Gaza. Quelle surprise! :laugh: 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

lol zivert on a 10 minute break from sucking off nazis in ukraine 

nurse! 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.