• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

It's kinda sad that the world is just getting used to read that Gaza people are getting killed in big numbers. I remember when Israel bombed the Baptise Hospital and killed hundreds of Palestinians and everyone went crazy but now the occupation troops are committing massacres left and right daily and nobody seems to care anymore.

• Thanks 1

Former Israeli PM trying to manufacture consent for the US to engage in direct war with Iran, nbd

💀

This girl also spoke about the aggression that happened in 2021. Can you imagine keeping living in wars after wars?

20 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Former Israeli PM trying to manufacture consent for the US to engage in direct war with Iran, nbd

Israel would never attack iran on their own, they would get destroyed

so they're trying to get the US to go to war on their behalf 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

The way I've been told that Biden's hands are tied in regards to making any meaningful change (especially when Roe was overturned) but the second there's a genocide to fund he has presidential authority. This is revolting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

it mindboggles me when people deny this genocide going on. just shows you what kind of person they truly are

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

The way I've been told that Biden's hands are tied in regards to making any meaningful change (especially when Roe was overturned) but the second there's a genocide to fund he has presidential authority. This is revolting.

i wouldn’t be surprised if part of the funds will end up back in congress. just another way to steal money from the american people

I remember when the genocide started I was watching a political analysis video and the guy said something like if the world doesn't punish israel for attacking civilians then other countries will see it as a sign that they can do the same and won't be punished because it would show the world's hypocrisy for not punishing israel

Reminder that Joe Biden enthusiastically and unequivocally supports this:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Here's to Israel's downfall this year :heart:

• Like 10

On 12/31/2023 at 11:37 AM, Jjang said:

Really interesting how a certain someone always reacts negatively whenever they're shown evidence of how genocidal Israeli society is as a whole :gaycat4: 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.