• Communion

• Aethereal

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

Not Prosperity Guardian collapsing ALREADY :ahh:

Biden taking L after L. :ahh: 

46 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

He doesn’t realize that it’s literally just the USA-Israel with the rest of the world opposing them. He thought everyone was going to continue with the status quo and unequivocally support Israel. And it’s not like there’s full support for Palestine. It’s literally the world calling for a cease fire or like countries not caring that the Red Sea is being closed down. They’re little things I know but its almost like the world is over the USA and Israel’s tyranny :lakitu:

2 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Byzantine Christians persecuted Jews outside of Israel in 7th century. The remaining native Jewish people and the Christian majority were largely assimilated by the Arabs. 

They could've created their state elsewhere without expelling anyone would oppose it.  

What does this even mean?

Jews migrated to literally every continent in the world. We already established that the ones in Palestine represented just 5% of the world Jewry.

On 12/5/2023 at 8:39 PM, Kassi said:

You’ll be glad to know that in 1948, the Jewish population of Israel constituted just 5% of all Jews worldwide, dwarfed by the communities in:

• North America - 50%
  • Europe - 30%
  • Middle East (excluding Israel) and North Africa - 10%
  • Latin America, Asia, other - 5%

And that number was largely a function of closed immigration elsewhere. The list of closed borders even came to include Palestine with the passing of the 1939 White Paper, which:

• called for the establishment of an independent Palestinian state within 10 years (rejecting partition)
  • limited Jewish immigration to 75,000 for five years
  • restricted Jews from buying Arab land in all but 5% of the Mandate

There was every indication that a Jewish state was never happening. Then came the Holocaust.

I don't understand this persistent delusion that Jews could just "choose" the circumstances under which Israel was created. These were literally poor immigrants fleeing genocide and immigrating illegally wherever they could. The single best illustration of this is the Doomed Voyage of the SS St. Louis:

UPF040119-TimesPast-map-medium.jpg

• Thumbs Down 8

2 hours ago, Nova_23 said:

I don’t believe for one second this man said that. What was the context? 

didnt mean to quote that

but actually this:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

They keep taking H’s - Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthi’s. 

A challenging letter, indeed. 

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Interesting fact about Biden: his precious Prosperity Guardian coalition is already proving to be a massive flop :sistrens: 

31 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Interesting fact about Biden: his precious Prosperity Guardian coalition is already proving to be a massive flop :sistrens: 

Now do Operation Al-Aqsa Flood.

How’s that going for your buddies Hamas?:celestial3:

• Thumbs Down 5

17 hours ago, Kassi said:

The first pause ended because Israel demanded female soldiers be released despite Hamas saying no soldiers will be released until a permanent ceasefire is offered. 

Making the same demand again is not a real offer. 

Though now that we know Israel's bombing campaigns have killed multiple hostages and at least dozens of Israeli civilians were killed by the IDF on 10/07, it's clear that Israel is more interesred in dead Palestinians than keeping their own people safe. 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Nova_23 said:

He doesn’t realize that it’s literally just the USA-Israel with the rest of the world opposing them. He thought everyone was going to continue with the status quo and unequivocally support Israel. And it’s not like there’s full support for Palestine. It’s literally the world calling for a cease fire or like countries not caring that the Red Sea is being closed down. They’re little things I know but its almost like the world is over the USA and Israel’s tyranny :lakitu:

I don't understand this message. If this last months have shown anything new is that Palestine, specially the Gaza strip, is fighting alone. Not even the Arab countries that historically have opposed Israel have done anything to support Gaza. Only Iran and cautiously enough not to poke Israel too much. I don't know how you reach the conclusion that the rest of the world is opposing USA-Israel. At best they are just looking away. I'm of course talking about the governments and power structures, not random citizens.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DAP said:

Womp womp

Can somebody explain to me the Starbucks boycott? There is no Starbucks in Israel or any of the occupied areas. 

(Genuine question) 

4 hours ago, Kassi said:

Now do Operation Al-Aqsa Flood.

How’s that going for your buddies Hamas?:celestial3:

Asserting without evidence that anyone here is a supporter of Hamas should be ban worthy.

Anyway, the Hamas operation seems to have done its job of laying bare to the world just how depraved Israel and the Joe Biden Administration are. Becoming a global pariah under a Democrat and not under Trump must really sting, huh?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Pendulum said:

Can somebody explain to me the Starbucks boycott? There is no Starbucks in Israel or any of the occupied areas. 

(Genuine question) 

It spurred independently after they pressured the union (Starbucks Workers United) to retract their pro-Palestine stance with a lawsuit. 

https://apnews.com/article/starbucks-workers-united-union-lawsuit-israel-palestinian-f212a994fef67f122854a4df7e5d13f5

The OG tweet

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Communion said:

MoN0yqt.png

9du8GV1.png

Well I'm sure all of us are just glad to have your burning commentary on a country you just discovered existed today.

You’re always so obsessed with me. Get a life 💀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

Apparently Israeli soldiers killed two pregnant women with white flags on their way to a hospital and then ran over their bodies with bulldozers. 

Absolutely appalling. 

hit that translate button and have a look at a point of view that’s quite popular STILL here. 

There are truly no bigger “anti-Israeli propagandists” than Israelis themselves. Constantly airing out their genocidal tendencies out there themselves. 

But then again, pointing that out for the billionth time and denying the narrative that this war would be any different without Netanyahu in charge is basically me “justifying attacking civilians but this time Israeli civilians” by certain users somehow :juanny:

I’m so ******* tired. EXHAUSTED. And I’m not even one of the 2.2 million Gazans facing displacement, executions, bombs, and starvation. My grandfather passed away not long ago, and I wasn’t sad because he died. I was sad and angry FOR him. He mentally stopped being fully “present” most of the time, but at some of the occasions that he would be, he would be seen tearing up watching the coverage on Gazan suffering on TV. The amount of trauma he must’ve relived mentally, all the way back from when he became an orphan and was displaced from his village in the 1948 Nakba, to witnessing the countless subsequent suffering Palestinians lived through… and he got to live long enough to witness a second Nakba in 2023. It wasn’t just sadness that I felt. It was RAGE

This is a continuation of generational trauma and memory of an entire nation of people. If this second Nakba did anything for most Palestinians, it would be reigniting and strengthening the Palestinian national identity within them. Of all the attacks on Gaza and the West Bank since I was alive and old enough to understand what’s happening, this episode has been truly transformative for me. Words truly fail at expressing how much this war has changed my identity.

It’s always and forever **** Genocide Joe, **** Apartheid Blinken, **** their colonial European comrades, and **** every war criminal currently butchering my people in Gaza. Colonialism and imperialism are alive and well, and this has been just a cruel, painful reminder.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.