Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

26 minutes ago, Kassi said:

I could literally quote anyone on the American political spectrum from extreme right to extreme left including Trump, Haley, RFK, Biden, Bernie, and Williamson, stating similar opinions and you would still tag them as “awful” people simply for condemning Hamas. 

“We all know the current war in the Middle East was begun by Hamas' brutal terrorist attack against Israel”

Consider that you guys are not exclusively the smartest people in the room. :laugh: And that this issue can viewed from a non-terrorist sympathizing lens.

... Yes, that's the point hunny. Stop quoting American politicians on this issue.

• Thanks 3

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Another round of protests at the AIPAC headquarters, this one led by unionized workers

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

I pray to God this crisis does not deepen into a famine.

Seems to have been designed to. After all, Israel's blockade on Gaza (which somehow is seen as an acceptable improvement over occupation by the West, even though nothing is meaningfully different) means they have direct control over access to food, water, and electricity. An eventual effort to starve the people of Gaza was only ever going to be inevitable.

• Thanks 4

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Jjang said:

babies in incubators were murdered by Israel for this. 

Biden lied, people died.

not an uncommon occurrence

• Like 2

On 11/11/2023 at 10:14 PM, anti-***** said:

No, you take the word "west" too literally. It's not about geography. Australia is considered a western nation because it aligns with our values. And most people there are of European descent.

And I don't think Brazil is mostly white. There's a lot of mixed race people, maybe more than anywhere else in the world. And I think their politics is kinda mixed too, in that some people prefer the west and others the east. Argentina is more white/European, but even they don't always follow western politics, and not necessarily eastern either. It's like South America is trying to find the third option, something outside of the bipolar world order.

Brazil is way more "western" than the United States. Not only Brazil, but all of latin america. Every legal system in Latin America is based on Roman Law (the US legal system is based on the germanic law), speak romance languages, the culture is european influenced (like US culture), majority roman catholic (the official religion of the founder of the western civilization, the roman empire), architecture and urbanism influenced by the roman empire as well. Even latin america politics were "imported" from Europe. Concepts of left-wing and right-wing came from Western Europe.

People just throw latin america outside the "western world" because it isn't as developed economically as the rest of Europe or North America.

Edited by constantinople

On 12/21/2023 at 6:25 AM, DAP said:

Well he’s not trolling but he’s an idiot so I see why you are drawn to him 

spacer.png

No amount of name-calling will change the fact that Hamas started this war by invading Israel on Oct 7

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 8

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I truly believe this war with Israel and Palestine  is bigger than what we see. Bigger than hamas etc. There other players involved in this I do believe the US knows more about the situation than what’s happening.  It’s not just hamas started it. Or Israel is just being a dictatorship.

Edited by Happylittlepunk

22 hours ago, Kassi said:

I could literally quote anyone on the American political spectrum from extreme right to extreme left including Trump, Haley, RFK, Biden, Bernie, and Williamson, stating similar opinions and you would still tag them as “awful” people 

You’re so close to getting it yet so far

1 hour ago, Kassi said:

No amount of name-calling will change the fact that Hamas started this war by invading Israel on Oct 7

spacer.png

See this is how I know you really have no clue what’s going on because if you think this all started on October 7 then I don’t know what to even tell you. The amount of people who refuse to look at the long line of events that took us here because it destroys their zionist narrative is staggering. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kassi said:

spacer.png

True, the name-calling won’t change that “fact” because you’ve already done it yourself 100 times. I guess if anything changes, it’s that you’re a bigger dumbass than originally thought. Touché.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

See this is how I know you really have no clue what’s going on because if you think this all started on October 7 then I don’t know what to even tell you. The amount of people who refuse to look at the long line of events that took us here because it destroys their zionist narrative is staggering. 

This talking point is tired. It may work on your uninformed leftist peers, but I've already addressed it in here. 

So whether you want to go back 100 years... 

or 1000+ years...

timeline-704x1024.jpg 

"The long line of events" doesn't in any way make Hama's actions on Oct 7th conducive to securing peace and prosperity for Palestinians. They ****** up majorly. Even if you agree with their justification, it was the single most politically ruinous action ever undertaken by Palestinian leadership since the 1948 war of annihilation against Israel. 

• Thumbs Down 4

The fact that Zionists think a war 75 years ago justifies apartheid conditions and indefinite blockade speaks volumes about what awful people they are. :dies:

• Thanks 3

First, no more cheap Russian gas for Europe and now the closure of the Red Sea for maritime traffic for trade. And all that confidence at the US-led coalition being able to overcome and flatten the Houthis :bibliahh: Truly the Emperor is truly naked in 4K view.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kassi said:

This talking point is tired. It may work on your uninformed leftist peers, but I've already addressed it in here. 

So whether you want to go back 100 years... 

or 1000+ years...

timeline-704x1024.jpg 

"The long line of events" doesn't in any way make Hama's actions on Oct 7th conducive to securing peace and prosperity for Palestinians. They ****** up majorly. Even if you agree with their justification, it was the single most politically ruinous action ever undertaken by Palestinian leadership since the 1948 war of annihilation against Israel. 

Byzantine Christians persecuted Jews outside of Israel in 7th century. The remaining native Jewish people and the Christian majority were largely assimilated by the Arabs. 

They could've created their state elsewhere without expelling anyone would oppose it.  

1 hour ago, Kassi said:

Why settle for a one week pause when Izreal is going to follow through? There should be a PERMANENT CEASEFIRE 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.