Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

The death toll is not increasing the same route it did in October but it is still horrifying how many have been killed in less than 3 months.

There also are many injured victims alive who have lost their limbs and if lost both of my arms I think I'd rather be dead.  

None of this would've happened had Israel moved to Tasmania instead of Palestine. 

Edited by Aristotle

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

3 hours ago, Aristotle said:

The death toll is not increasing the same route it did in October but it is still horrifying how many have been killed in less than 3 months.

There also are many injured victims alive who have lost their limbs and if lost both of my arms I think I'd rather be dead.  

None of this would've happened had Israel moved to Tasmania instead of Palestine. 

I'm not quite sure about that... their health system collapsed awhile ago and the official death toll hasn't increased by the same rate, yes. But I'm sure it's because there are still thousands of bodies beneath the rubbles in Northern Gaza that no one will find for months.

4 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I'm not quite sure about that... their health system collapsed awhile ago and the official death toll hasn't increased by the same rate, yes. But I'm sure it's because there are still thousands of bodies beneath the rubbles in Northern Gaza that no one will find for months.

Well the number of dead reported after October was partially (or maybe the bulk of it) from the uncovered bodies found and formerly injured dying patients (which there are still many). We've heard much more about zones being bombed in October and in early November than the past weeks according to my anecdotal look out of the news. 

• Like 1

Someone said this shouldn’t shock anyone cus Alec Baldwin didn’t support a ceasefire on his film set, and I oop

spacer.png

1 hour ago, DAP said:

Someone said this shouldn’t shock anyone cus Alec Baldwin didn’t support a ceasefire on his film set, and I oop

spacer.png

Harrasising people doenst help anything 💀 even if it is **** head alec 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kassi said:

I hate that Hamas precipitated all of this bloodshed rather than focus on the well-being of their people. 

Inflammatory trolling remarks like this due feel they warrant threadbanmed status. 

What a coincidence lol

And it's a "sustainable ceasefire"*, which is pure bs, just like that "humanitarian pause/ceasefire". But it's funny to see the tone changing now that their oil is in it :clown:

3 hours ago, Kassi said:

I hate that Hamas precipitated all of this bloodshed rather than focus on the well-being of their people. 

kol 5ara

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Between this and Hamas stealing the aide trucks that do make it through these people will sadly never get any real help. 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Inflammatory trolling remarks like this due feel they warrant threadbanmed status. 

That’s just their opinion on the issue. Just like you have yours.this is for all users who want to take part in this discussion and issue.  If you can’t handle anyone else’s opinions on this subject you probably shouldnt be in the thread anyway. 

• Thumbs Down 6

12 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

That’s just their opinion on the issue. Just like you have yours.this is for all users who want to take part in this discussion and issue.  If you can’t handle anyone else’s opinions on this subject you probably shouldnt be in the thread anyway. 

forgive my genocidal opinion 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

That’s just their opinion on the issue. 

Hamas does not exist in the West Bank nor in Christian areas of Palestine like the recent church shelling Israel did where 2 Palestinian Christians were killed by IDF snipers for which Israel still has no explanation for. 

To suggest Hamas is responsible for these deaths is ludicrous to the point being objectively a form of trolling. And one has to wonder what motivations one could have to want to troll and mock the kind of suffering found in a genocide that had claimed 20,000 lives in just 10 weeks?

22 minutes ago, Communion said:

To suggest Hamas is responsible for these deaths is ludicrous to the point being objectively a form of trolling.

Exactly. It’s just so… evil. 

The ones responsible for killing 10,000 children and wounding 30,000 more are the IOF soldiers pulling the trigger behind their US aided weapons. It’s a real thing. Not some metaphorical battle. 

I’m also pretty sure they weren’t dropping white phosphorus because non Hamas fighters are immune to them!

I also didn’t realize the remaining 2,260,000 people in Gaza that are not Hamas fighters can live a perfectly normal life without direct access to water, food, electricity, internet or medicine supplies! 

Again. morbidly evil people. 

• Thanks 1

Joe Walsh serving big

78FF20D8-74DB-45B7-B52D-F6DCBDAE669A.png

energy

• Haha 5

Just now, ClashAndBurn said:

Joe Walsh serving big

energy

I support the right to protest. I do not however support protesters harassing people or assaulting people.  
big difference between the two. 

but thanks for thinking about me ✌🏻

I support Palestinians and I hate death but Khamas is evil and a ceasefire is a bad idea. Plz believe me guys, I want peace.

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I support Palestinians and I hate death but Khamas is evil and a ceasefire is a bad idea. Plz believe me guys, I want peace.

Hamas is evil. So is the Israel government 🤷  

there will never be peace between the two. No matter how much you or I would like to see it. Sorry to break it to ya 

Edited by GhostBox

6 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Hamas is evil. So is Israel 🤷  

there will never be peace between the two. No matter how much you or I would like to see it. Sorry to break it to ya 

What about the 60 year old illegal military occupation of the non Hamas governed West Bank? Do you believe those 4 million Palestinians living there deserve to live occupation free tomorrow? Hamas didn’t even exist the first 20 years of that occupation. And yet here we are. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Hamas is evil. So is Israel 🤷  

Again, nobody is buying your "both sides are bad" card anymore when you only insist on antagonizing pro-Palestine voices and using pro-Israel/IDF sources to "condemn violence on both sides".

Congrats on convincing the few Zionist users here and the avi-less dupes that joined post-October 7th and keep upvoting yalls posts. 🤷

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Again, nobody is buying your "both sides are bad" card anymore when you only insist on antagonizing pro-Palestine voices and using pro-Israel/IDF sources to "condemn violence on both sides".

Congrats on convincing the few Zionist users here and the avi-less dupes that joined post-October 7th and keep upvoting yalls posts. 🤷

Both sides are bad though 😂  what the Israel government has done and is doing now is bad! but if you think and want to continue to think that what Hamas has done and is continuing to do isn’t bad too then that says more about you than me 💀

Edited by GhostBox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.